1st practice/learning & just trying to park it

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 11:36 AM

BIGDIDDY is a decent person
Re: 1st practice/learning & just trying to park it

Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA
Comforting words!

Serially though, words I will live by for now!
YEAH BUDDY!!!! thats what im talkin about! now you need to park the old f4i stunter boat and get that old *** on that 50! can you spell MURDER? StUnT DaBdA+50 skills=MUR to the DER!
Old 05-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Stunt 4 life......

StUnT DaBbA is a decent person

Originally Posted by BIGDIDDY
YEAH BUDDY!!!! thats what im talkin about! now you need to park the old f4i stunter boat and get that old *** on that 50! can you spell MURDER? StUnT DaBdA+50 skills=MUR to the DER!
Hahaha not sure 'bout that but I sound cool

"StUnT DaBbA+50 skills=MUR to the DER!"
Old 05-29-2010, 11:22 PM

Hahaha not sure 'bout that but I sound cool

"StUnT DaBbA+50 skills=MUR to the DER!"
Old 05-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Stunt 4 life......

Sorry man, didn't bring the 50 with me yesterday.
Progress??
http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...t=14640&page=2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha, had a bicycle guy come through the spot out of nowhere while the homeless guy was watching me yesterday!
Name:  bikeguy.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  49.7 KB
Old 05-30-2010, 10:25 AM

Sorry man, didn't bring the 50 with me yesterday.
Progress??
http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthr...t=14640&page=2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahaha, had a bicycle guy come through the spot out of nowhere while the homeless guy was watching me yesterday!
good stuff! one piece of advice though, gas it, pop the clutch and get off the gas ASAP! you want the idle to be pulling you instead of you on the gas! the quicker you learn how to snap the clutch and get on idle right away the quicker you`ll be rock`n circles!

p.s. when you attempt circles for the first time, try em on a sitdown with your left foot on the ground and your right foot covering the foot brake! when your ready to turn them o`s just remember to be just on the idle! if you can do that mr. gorman you`ll be rocking circles by the end of your first day!
Old 05-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Stunt 4 life......

good stuff! one piece of advice though, gas it, pop the clutch and get off the gas ASAP! you want the idle to be pulling you instead of you on the gas! the quicker you learn how to snap the clutch and get on idle right away the quicker you`ll be rock`n circles!

p.s. when you attempt circles for the first time, try em on a sitdown with your left foot on the ground and your right foot covering the foot brake! when your ready to turn them o`s just remember to be just on the idle! if you can do that mr. gorman you`ll be rocking circles by the end of your first day!
Yeah man, just ordered a 600rr idle cable and gonna get the idle mod done this week. Should I turn the stock idle up for now or is that gonna make it run shitty? Also keep wondering about the bigger sprocket I have (60 tooth not on). I'm at like -1 +3 right now. Half the people say learn stock or close to and the other say go big! Most everybody has big sprockets though, everybody! I know you can do this stock but am I just busting my *** for nothing? It seems like most of the time that I come to 12 it happens sooooo fast that I feel like I don't have time to brake while I'm bailing. Will I have the same issue if I go bigger?

Need a hb too! Maybe I can find that f'n thing when I need it!

Yup, when I pull my 1st circle the plan is to *** drag it!
Good advice son D and thx for the motivation!
Old 05-30-2010, 11:54 PM

Yeah man, just ordered a 600rr idle cable and gonna get the idle mod done this week. Should I turn the stock idle up for now or is that gonna make it run shitty? Also keep wondering about the bigger sprocket I have (60 tooth not on). I'm at like -1 +3 right now. Half the people say learn stock or close to and the other say go big! Most everybody has big sprockets though, everybody! I know you can do this stock but am I just busting my *** for nothing? It seems like most of the time that I come to 12 it happens sooooo fast that I feel like I don't have time to brake while I'm bailing. Will I have the same issue if I go bigger?

Need a hb too! Maybe I can find that f'n thing when I need it!

Yup, when I pull my 1st circle the plan is to *** drag it!
Good advice son D and thx for the motivation!
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT touch your stock idle! your bike will run like ****! when you do your idle mod turn your stock one all the way down!! your stock idle is actually your choke! on the sprocket side, the bigger you go the easier it`ll be to catch idle and wheelie! it`ll be really touchy at first but after two sessions you should be able to get used to it! to be honest with you mr. gorman theres cats down here in new mexico circling all day on a handbrake but cant use footbrake to save there life! i came up OG style with just footbrake! i just put on my handbrake seriously like 4 months ago! its all riders preference but the advice im giving you is master your footbrake first! after you master your footbrake the handbrake tricks will come very quickly!

p.s. if you do decide to get a handbrake go all out and get the dual caliper 4 piston handbrake set-up!!! can you say SUPER BRAKES!!
Old 05-31-2010, 06:40 AM
Stunt 4 life......

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT touch your stock idle! your bike will run like ****! when you do your idle mod turn your stock one all the way down!! your stock idle is actually your choke! on the sprocket side, the bigger you go the easier it`ll be to catch idle and wheelie! it`ll be really touchy at first but after two sessions you should be able to get used to it! to be honest with you mr. gorman theres cats down here in new mexico circling all day on a handbrake but cant use footbrake to save there life! i came up OG style with just footbrake! i just put on my handbrake seriously like 4 months ago! its all riders preference but the advice im giving you is master your footbrake first! after you master your footbrake the handbrake tricks will come very quickly!

p.s. if you do decide to get a handbrake go all out and get the dual caliper 4 piston handbrake set-up!!! can you say SUPER BRAKES!!
Yeah man, when I do get the extra funds I'll be getting the 4 piston Hohey set-up fo sho but for now and today my goal is to find the foot brake! I've had a few guys tell me that they rock a hb too but suck with the fb. I'll stick with the fb for now brotha!
Thanks for telling me about the stock idle and I won't **** with it until I get the mod done and then turn it down like you said.
The sprocket I think I am going to change soon too. I do think it's holding me back and don't feel like relearning this **** when I DO go big.
Another killer day and hittin' the spot this afternoon!
Old 05-31-2010, 12:03 PM

Yeah man, when I do get the extra funds I'll be getting the 4 piston Hohey set-up fo sho but for now and today my goal is to find the foot brake! I've had a few guys tell me that they rock a hb too but suck with the fb. I'll stick with the fb for now brotha!
Thanks for telling me about the stock idle and I won't **** with it until I get the mod done and then turn it down like you said.
The sprocket I think I am going to change soon too. I do think it's holding me back and don't feel like relearning this **** when I DO go big.
Another killer day and hittin' the spot this afternoon!
YEAH BUDDY!!! get that sprocket on ASAP! the faster you learn how to control your bike with a bigger sprocket alot of tricks are naturally gonna be easy to you! hell ya brotha stay on footbrake! ive seen guys do crazy death spins and high chair o`s but cant do no handers or sit downs to save there lives! there are days i wont even touch my hb because i love gettin low on my staggards and im a feen for sitdown o`s! ya brotha the day you get that idle adjuster in, put that ****** on right away! once you put that on, your stunter boats gonna feel like it has so much torque! its a BIG difference

hell ya, kill it today old man! i just re`painted the bike last night so im itching to get to my fed-ex spot this evening also!
Old 05-31-2010, 04:45 PM
Spin 50 productions

Spin Master C is an unknown quantity at this point

hey dabba... i got an up 12 tooth sprocket for you..meet us saturday for a lot session or just head up to manch hd thursday and i'll set you up..that'll help you out for a few...
Old 05-31-2010, 07:20 PM
Stunt 4 life......

YEAH BUDDY!!! get that sprocket on ASAP! the faster you learn how to control your bike with a bigger sprocket alot of tricks are naturally gonna be easy to you! hell ya brotha stay on footbrake! ive seen guys do crazy death spins and high chair o`s but cant do no handers or sit downs to save there lives! there are days i wont even touch my hb because i love gettin low on my staggards and im a feen for sitdown o`s! ya brotha the day you get that idle adjuster in, put that ****** on right away! once you put that on, your stunter boats gonna feel like it has so much torque! its a BIG difference

hell ya, kill it today old man! i just re`painted the bike last night so im itching to get to my fed-ex spot this evening also!
K, gonna tell coach Neal I'm going for the big sprocket! I've been itching for this thing and can't hold back anymore! I just looked and it's a 58. should I put stock front sprocket on or stay -1 with the 58 on. Still need to ride the streets too.
Everyone agrees on the idle mod so that's a done deal before the weekend. The fb is gonna have to do for now until I talk wifey into $500 for a hb.

Got out for a quick sesh as I couldn't find a spotter and still don't feel all that comfortable without someone there in case I do f up. Might have to start paying homeless dudes to spot me out there.

Hope you got out and rocked that new paint job brotha! Pics of your bike would be cool!
Old 05-31-2010, 07:23 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by Spin Master C
hey dabba... i got an up 12 tooth sprocket for you..meet us saturday for a lot session or just head up to manch hd thursday and i'll set you up..that'll help you out for a few...
Sup Spin Master

That's awesome brotha but I already have a 58 and just need the longer chain which I'm gonna order tomorrow. Prolly meet you at the show Thursday but if not the spot sounds cool! I'll let you know later in the week Chris.

Your the **** man!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:28 PM
C.E.O. of AJTellin's Mom.

BillDoe has a spectacular aura aboutBillDoe has a spectacular aura about

Props man, I hope that I can say I'm in good enough condition when I'm 50 to go out and do stuff like that. Keep it up!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:54 PM

K, gonna tell coach Neal I'm going for the big sprocket! I've been itching for this thing and can't hold back anymore! I just looked and it's a 58. should I put stock front sprocket on or stay -1 with the 58 on. Still need to ride the streets too.
Everyone agrees on the idle mod so that's a done deal before the weekend. The fb is gonna have to do for now until I talk wifey into $500 for a hb.

Got out for a quick sesh as I couldn't find a spotter and still don't feel all that comfortable without someone there in case I do f up. Might have to start paying homeless dudes to spot me out there.

Hope you got out and rocked that new paint job brotha! Pics of your bike would be cool!
keep your -1 in the front! trust me once you go big you`ll never go back to stock gearing again! hell ya brotha stay on your footbrake skills! finding people to ride with is a big step up in your game! not only could you learn off each other but you also have way more fun when its a few of you at the spot besides yourself! keep at it old man once you get better gearing and ur idle mod done you`ll be rockin circles in no time!

i just got done with a little sesh inside my garage! the new paint looks dope! ill try to post a pic of it tonight!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:13 PM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by BillDoe
Props man, I hope that I can say I'm in good enough condition when I'm 50 to go out and do stuff like that. Keep it up!
Thanks man! Keep riding and wearing gear, it's what kept me in shape long enough to try something new!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:18 PM
Stunt 4 life......

keep your -1 in the front! trust me once you go big you`ll never go back to stock gearing again! hell ya brotha stay on your footbrake skills! finding people to ride with is a big step up in your game! not only could you learn off each other but you also have way more fun when its a few of you at the spot besides yourself! keep at it old man once you get better gearing and ur idle mod done you`ll be rockin circles in no time!

i just got done with a little sesh inside my garage! the new paint looks dope! ill try to post a pic of it tonight!
Sesh inside your garage!!??? Painting sesh or stunting? The latter would be

I'm convinced mang! Going big and never looking back brotha! Hooking up with some other stunters soon, I hope.
Then circles for Son Diddy!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:21 PM

Sesh inside your garage!!??? Painting sesh or stunting? The latter would be

I'm convinced mang! Going big and never looking back brotha! Hooking up with some other stunters soon, I hope.
Then circles for Son Diddy!
hell ya thats what i wanna hear buddy!!

it was a stunt session inside my garage! i called it a day when i almost mouse trapped a SS circle on the old mans harley! the footage from todays gonna be in the OM clip im gonna be postin soon!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

homeless people arent the best spotters , they just go through your pockets when youre unconscious ...lol
Old 05-31-2010, 11:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh and i was looking at another thread and came across this , you guys with all your 50 talk should be ashamed of your selves

this quote is from leah , thats right her name is leah

Originally Posted by Leah
I started on a F4i, never rode a 50.

I started learning staggered idle wheelies. Popped it up, let the idle carry me back and started using the back brake. I liked learning idle first, cause the crashes are slow and pretty tame.

My first advice is get a bike and set it up right, find some stunters to learn from and don't forget your gear

Originally Posted by Leah
TAKE YOUR TIME!

Agreed 100%

I was a SLOW learner, especially starting on the 600. Being the only girl at the spot, there will be a lot of talk, bets and general nay-sayers. I was completely confident I would learn, despite the talk. I took my time and idle staggered was my first wheelie, no bad accidents.

Basic stunting is one of those things if you practice, you will learn -it's not rocket science, just a skill.
tena coldbert learned on a 600 too ...just sayin ...lol

Last edited by old man roger; 05-31-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:55 AM
Stunt 4 life......

Originally Posted by old man roger
homeless people arent the best spotters , they just go through your pockets when youre unconscious ...lol
Originally Posted by old man roger
oh and i was looking at another thread and came across this , you guys with all your 50 talk should be ashamed of your selves

this quote is from leah , thats right her name is leah

tena coldbert learned on a 600 too ...just sayin ...lol
I'm with the girls then
Just sayin!!!!!

Quick Reply: 1st practice/learning & just trying to park it