Iraqi Bikers 13 ... new stunting video

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 12:42 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Iraqi Bikers 13 ... new stunting video

International!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:15 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

shaku maku!

my interpreter rocked wheelies too, we talked about stunting all the time
Old 04-06-2010, 01:26 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by GHOSTIE
For stunt riding to make it out to a place like iraq makes me really happy to be a part of this sport! Good clip man, reminds me of the good old days.
+1000000
Originally Posted by dankryder
That is true bikerman. But unlike the majority of these people I have put in years over seas while everyone else was watching it happen on CNN. I had close friends die and come back mangled. So compare me to osama bin laden raper, pillager, killer torturer sure, like that even makes sense. When your people send your own kids in to blow up our soldiers. Sounds like you value life. But my opinion stands and I don't need to ask anyone from iraq anything because obviously no1 else on this thread has had past experiences. Ur buddy diablo is obviously arab so theres no point in arguing. Everyone joining on the carebear ban wagon know that if u are getting on a airplane and there was some arabs getting on that plane don't try to lie and say u wouldn't double take them. Anyways its sunny out im going to go do some pows with my blinkers on. Peace.
i get what ur saying bro, ive been over too and i get the hate, i really do, but for just a moment its nice to look at a haji and think brother hood in wheelies and forget the hate
Old 04-06-2010, 01:29 AM

bikerman1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
shaku maku!

my interpreter rocked wheelies too, we talked about stunting all the time
( maku shi ) brother ..... tell your interpreter to watch our videos and join us if he like .... say hi to him from me ..... thanks for every thing
Old 04-06-2010, 01:37 AM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by bikerman1972
( maku shi ) brother ..... tell your interpreter to watch our videos and join us if he like .... say hi to him from me ..... thanks for every thing
i would but im back stateside and dont talk to him anymore
Old 04-06-2010, 01:45 AM

bikerman1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
+1000000

i get what ur saying bro, ive been over too and i get the hate, i really do, but for just a moment its nice to look at a haji and think brother hood in wheelies and forget the hate
brother ... i have that hate moments too ... but its only a moments and its against individuals .... thats only what i was saying good and bad every where and we should not judge the majority on what minority do ... stay safe and GOD bless
Old 05-08-2010, 07:48 PM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=bikerman1972;4296845][B]deep respect and thanks to all the people here who were smart enough to realize that in every country there is good people and bad people and unfortuntly that Iraq now is a war field against Al Qaida madness, we have paied very high pricess from those stupid people and i lost two friends but that is not a reason to judge on all iraqis that they are not good .... with us yes every one can ride and have fun and leave with his head on as long as he respect us .... dont built your judgement on the media only ... in the same time we have the murderes we have engineers (i am an engineer), doctors and teachers and many who appreciate the value of life ... i advice you to ask many people from who came to iraq and worked with the civilians and they can tell you what we are

as someone that has been there twice and lost 4 of my friends in the streets of iraq,, i wish i had seen some one trying someshit like that when i drove by,, i would have taken all my **** off and circled the **** out of one the bikes for you and try to come by as much as i could and kill the spot with yall,, i can wait till its safe enufe for my pale *** to show up and kill the streets with you guys,,, there are so many long *** roads and empty lots all over the place over there,, but i will say this i have a bad problem with the yellow and white kerbs around there,, never know whats in them,,lol,, and one day if you ever able to come over and ride here ill let you in my spot