Iraqi Bikers 13 ... new stunting video

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 03:13 AM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person
Re: Iraqi Bikers 13 ... new stunting video

Originally Posted by dankryder
i hope your stunt park gets nuked bastards.
Reported as intollerance. And click on his middle emblem an take away respect from him everyone.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:26 PM

2kgixx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NAARDEN INC
I agree, he is on here talking about bikes and didnt bring religion, race, anything into. Take that **** somewhere else,

Good video, nice to see stunting stretching out everywhere! we need to replace curling with stunting in the olympics. . .
no way curling has good looking chicks
Old 03-29-2010, 03:30 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by f4 diablo
Reported as intollerance. And click on his middle emblem an take away respect from him everyone.
cheese eater
Old 03-29-2010, 03:51 PM

600flipper is a decent person

They got a big *** lot
Old 03-29-2010, 11:22 PM
me+urmom=u

dankryder is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL please take respect from me. Walk threw their stunt park and see if you leave with your head then defend him.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:03 AM

bikerman1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

deep respect and thanks to all the people here who were smart enough to realize that in every country there is good people and bad people and unfortuntly that Iraq now is a war field against Al Qaida madness, we have paied very high pricess from those stupid people and i lost two friends but that is not a reason to judge on all iraqis that they are not good .... with us yes every one can ride and have fun and leave with his head on as long as he respect us .... dont built your judgement on the media only ... in the same time we have the murderes we have engineers (i am an engineer), doctors and teachers and many who appreciate the value of life ... i advice you to ask many people from who came to iraq and worked with the civilians and they can tell you what we are
Old 03-30-2010, 06:45 AM

ashstrana is a decent person

Big respect to you guys as i am sure it is not easy stunting in Iraq with all the difficulties and also the situation their right now. But from the clip you can tell that no matter where you are and who you are we all have one thing in common and even tho they are in a middle of a war they still put time and effort to do what they love.

And as for comments made by Dankryder , You are the lowest of the all people as you have no clue about the situation these guys are in.
I would love to see you last a minute in a situiation like they are in and then see if you talk **** like that. I bet you these guys would be ten times better than you at stuntriding if they had your freedom and your oppertunities. you are an embarressment to all stunters.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:13 PM
me+urmom=u

That is true bikerman. But unlike the majority of these people I have put in years over seas while everyone else was watching it happen on CNN. I had close friends die and come back mangled. So compare me to osama bin laden raper, pillager, killer torturer sure, like that even makes sense. When your people send your own kids in to blow up our soldiers. Sounds like you value life. But my opinion stands and I don't need to ask anyone from iraq anything because obviously no1 else on this thread has had past experiences. Ur buddy diablo is obviously arab so theres no point in arguing. Everyone joining on the carebear ban wagon know that if u are getting on a airplane and there was some arabs getting on that plane don't try to lie and say u wouldn't double take them. Anyways its sunny out im going to go do some pows with my blinkers on. Peace.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:17 PM
me+urmom=u

Originally Posted by ashstrana
Big respect to you guys as i am sure it is not easy stunting in Iraq with all the difficulties and also the situation their right now. But from the clip you can tell that no matter where you are and who you are we all have one thing in common and even tho they are in a middle of a war they still put time and effort to do what they love.

And as for comments made by Dankryder , You are the lowest of the all people as you have no clue about the situation these guys are in.
I would love to see you last a minute in a situiation like they are in and then see if you talk **** like that. I bet you these guys would be ten times better than you at stuntriding if they had your freedom and your oppertunities. you are an embarressment to all stunters.
Well by looking at your avatar it doesn't look like the embarrassment applies to you so go practice.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:47 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^ cmon son! your so mean..lol i remember when your pow pow trash can wheelies looked just like that...lol any word on some fork seals bish??
Old 03-30-2010, 01:48 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

and just for the record...nukeing anyones stunt spot is not cool!!
Old 03-30-2010, 01:56 PM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

good job bro keep riding.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:39 PM

i agree on one thing no point in arguing with you and no matter what you say... i will not judge on the americans according to what some people say or do because they still minority...
That is true bikerman. But unlike the majority of these people I have put in years over seas while everyone else was watching it happen on CNN. I had close friends die and come back mangled. So compare me to osama bin laden raper, pillager, killer torturer sure, like that even makes sense. When your people send your own kids in to blow up our soldiers. Sounds like you value life. But my opinion stands and I don't need to ask anyone from iraq anything because obviously no1 else on this thread has had past experiences. Ur buddy diablo is obviously arab so theres no point in arguing. Everyone joining on the carebear ban wagon know that if u are getting on a airplane and there was some arabs getting on that plane don't try to lie and say u wouldn't double take them. Anyways its sunny out im going to go do some pows with my blinkers on. Peace.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:46 PM

DynCorp is a decent person

whats the name of that first song???
Old 03-30-2010, 04:49 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by beardo
and just for the record...nukeing anyones stunt spot is not cool!!
bwahahahaha O and +1000000000000
Old 03-30-2010, 04:50 PM

Well by looking at your avatar it doesn't look like the embarrassment applies to you so go practice.
hahahahaha ...... loosing smell in this comment .... at least you made me laugh
Old 03-30-2010, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by DynCorp
whats the name of that first song???
how we ride ....
Old 03-30-2010, 05:08 PM

DynCorp is a decent person

who sings is bro i cant find it
Old 03-30-2010, 05:44 PM

Gilad is a decent person

no1 else on this thread has had past experiences.
What experience you talking about ?
I think you have no idea what you talking about !
Old 03-30-2010, 07:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

seriously - cut them 12bars down a little bit. good **** tho. nice to see stunt riding spreading around the world like it is

Quick Reply: Iraqi Bikers 13 ... new stunting video