Stock Sprocket Stunts

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 01:22 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person
Re: Stock Sprocket Stunts

lol.... u will not be able to stall combo on stock gears. lol. u ask for advice take it. if u like riding stock thats cool. u want a reason for a big gear, progress.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:47 PM

da Liks is a decent person

yeah going up just a couple, maybe -1 upfront will make it a lot easier already..
Old 12-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Dead Babies Syndicate

Jaco929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Timmy P
still riding stock. havent found a reason not to. how many people stunt stock?
And you still suck lol Yeah im hatin, wow look at me im doin ss circles with STOCK GEARING SON!

I got enuff control of my spreaders and highchairs to start circling here soon. Well I should say trying to circle them. im sure it wont be to hard.
Yeah man hc 0s are easy
Old 12-03-2009, 05:19 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

yep another goldenboy. Please tell us your a fast learner and all that other bullshit weve "never" heard before... If every rider that learned SS O's posted a look at me thread you wouldnt be able to sift thru it all.. lol
Old 12-03-2009, 05:30 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i always rock my bikes stock for a bit when i first get them then i do some minimal gearing to lessen the stalling out and ease the *** kicking on my clutch. but ya there is def some good reasons to gear your bike.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:09 PM

da Liks is a decent person

same here.. gonna do a few lot days on the new 636 stock too. if i can circle the 954 stock then i guess the 6 wont be that hard!
Old 12-03-2009, 06:36 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

I ride the streets more than I stunt so thats the main reason for keeping it stock.And its like a sleeper.the general rider/squid stunter will try to call you out and tell people you dont really stunt. I think thats the best part. bike nighters will stand there and bash you with there minty stuntbike thats never even touched the 12bar let alone the cage. then you bust it out and they wanna be your myspace friend. lol so yea I guess I do do it for shock value.. better than wearing pink right?!?
Old 12-03-2009, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by jcf4i
yep another goldenboy. Please tell us your a fast learner and all that other bullshit weve "never" heard before... If every rider that learned SS O's posted a look at me thread you wouldnt be able to sift thru it all.. lol
I was rockin ss o's 8 months into riding a 600.a long time ago. My brother was offed by a cop and Didnt ride for a year. Got back on the bike in october. did the tank thing. 3 days into doing highchairs is was scraping them. so yeah I am a fast learner but the SS o's are not the reason for the video. I just wanted to know how many people rock stock. I never said I was better than anybody. just wondering whos with me.and to let the rookies know that a 60 tooth is not nessissary. that and I love the song. it was fun to put together.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:33 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

u make me laugh
Old 12-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

so where do you want your trophy sent
Old 12-03-2009, 07:51 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Good ****, Tim! People been hatin on you since you started posting here......nothin new, right!?! I remember back when you first got O's a couple years ago. I was blown away how fast you got 'em. I didn't get 'em, myself till last spring. Took a year off, huh? Sorry to hear about your brother. Keep at it, man! I'm pretty sure when these guys are talkin about stalls, their talking about coming around in a circle, pullin it up tall, pulling the clutch in, and clutching out into a straightline or another circle. I saw you do it in the vid once or twice.....you got it.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:28 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

im talkin about stall combos, like snap the bike back, pull clutch, snap HB, fly thru the air and land in DIFFERENT position(aka not seat stander), re-engage clutch (this is where your bike would stall), and ride out... rinse and repeat. lol. No hate, u asked i told. This is like me posting a vid killin **** and never fallin, then sayin, "who else doesnt need a cage anymore??" its all good, u just like to suck yourself off is all... If u ride the streets i dont blame u for the gearing, geared bikes BLOW on the skreets. I dont ride either of my bikes on the street. But to say there is no need for big gears is pretty stupid. Riders who are doin top level stuff are gonna laugh at that. I can do O's in 3rd but it sucks ***...
Old 12-03-2009, 08:50 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

im talkin about stall combos, like snap the bike back, pull clutch, snap HB, fly thru the air and land in DIFFERENT position(aka not seat stander), re-engage clutch (this is where your bike would stall), and ride out... rinse and repeat. lol. No hate, u asked i told. This is like me posting a vid killin **** and never fallin, then sayin, "who else doesnt need a cage anymore??" its all good, u just like to suck yourself off is all... If u ride the streets i dont blame u for the gearing, geared bikes BLOW on the skreets. I dont ride either of my bikes on the street. But to say there is no need for big gears is pretty stupid. Riders who are doin top level stuff are gonna laugh at that. I can do O's in 3rd but it sucks ***...

+100000

You don't want to give the rookies a hard time, enough waisted $$$
Old 12-03-2009, 09:53 PM

I wasn't trying to come off cocky like your making it out to be. It was a personal preferance opinion that I had. Mabe I could learn faster on a geared bike but whatever. I do fine in my book. And I'm sick of people saying they would be a pro stunter if they had sprockets. And to the kids saying they can't wheelie because of there gearing. If you ride something long enough anything is possible. Unless your on a katana haha. So ease up dude. I guess I was aiming this at the inexperienced riders not pros like yourself
Old 12-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

I ride the streets more than I stunt so thats the main reason for keeping it stock.And its like a sleeper.the general rider/squid stunter will try to call you out and tell people you dont really stunt. I think thats the best part. bike nighters will stand there and bash you with there minty stuntbike thats never even touched the 12bar let alone the cage. then you bust it out and they wanna be your myspace friend. lol so yea I guess I do do it for shock value.. better than wearing pink right?!?
a sleeper, thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, a sleeper would be a fullfairing, madflap/reflector/ mirror having bone stock f4i. your bike looks like a full on stunt bike. did you powder coat your sprocket orange so everyone would know you run stock?

heres your trophy.

Old 12-04-2009, 01:40 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Good 'ol Stuntlife....
Old 12-04-2009, 05:55 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

dont take me too seriously...lol. Or anyone else on here.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:32 PM

Hey I'm not as good as some of you. I know that. Why **** on my pizza?
Old 12-04-2009, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
a sleeper, thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard, a sleeper would be a fullfairing, madflap/reflector/ mirror having bone stock f4i. your bike looks like a full on stunt bike. did you powder coat your sprocket orange so everyone would know you run stock?

heres your trophy.

Well when people will stand there and tell you you can't do **** because of my gearing, then you give em a quick show and they're are impressed that reminds me of a sleeper. To each there own . Thanks for the cookie but I'd rather have some Do-si-dos.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:48 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person

I;m all about stock sprockets, but it has to be a stock bike. Full Fairing, no cage (race rail is ok but frame sliders or nothing is better) stock lights and blinkers (led ok) and has to be minty clean. Sorry but not too impressed over here, that's just my two pennies.

Quick Reply: Stock Sprocket Stunts