Stock Sprocket Stunts

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 06:58 PM

Timmy P is a decent person
Stock Sprocket Stunts

still riding stock. havent found a reason not to. how many people stunt stock?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzd0LU3itQo
Old 12-02-2009, 07:22 PM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stock Sprocket Stunts

nice, i stunted a 03 636 with a stock sprocket yesterday, and i have to admit i had to really raump it up to the point quick,,,i guess if your use to it, rock it....! good riding tho
Old 12-02-2009, 07:38 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

have you found a reason to stunt stock?? lol... no seriously. if u start stalling and riding out. Or jumping from stalls ud hate life with that gear.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

most people can ride stock but who wants too. if it works for you do your thing
Old 12-02-2009, 08:20 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz
most people can ride stock but who wants too. if it works for you do your thing
+1 There are more reasons to ride with gearing than stock.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Stock gears are like the missionary position.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:12 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im still running a little sprocket, but only cuz its low on my list of stuff to upgrade. The power is fine but id like a little more anti-stall sauce.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:20 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

If you learned something harder than seat stander circles I'm sure you'd find a reason.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

who has a 60 for a 636 4 sale
Old 12-02-2009, 10:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
If you learned something harder than seat stander circles I'm sure you'd find a reason.
Bitch I said its already on my list. That means I already have a reason
Old 12-02-2009, 10:48 PM
bp chaser

who has a 60 for a 636 4 sale
What size is your current one GIL?
Old 12-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Is building another f4i

Originally Posted by MikeM
Bitch I said its already on my list. That means I already have a reason
i think he was talking to the guy who posted the video. i am currently on a 54
Old 12-02-2009, 10:58 PM
bp chaser

i think he was talking to the guy who posted the video. i am currently on a 54
I dont know. I do a lot of seat stander circles
Old 12-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Is building another f4i

i think you should start working on some unicycles. i think they will suit you
Old 12-03-2009, 12:01 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I was talking about the guy who posted the video
Old 12-03-2009, 01:51 AM

da Liks is a decent person

+1.. although i can do nohander circles in 2nd on my RR (56 tooth). I like to keep it as small as possible, so i can do all the stalls, and not stall out on every highchair circle..
Old 12-03-2009, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by jcf4i
have you found a reason to stunt stock?? lol... no seriously. if u start stalling and riding out. Or jumping from stalls ud hate life with that gear.
I do Stalls. Jumping to spreader will be the next thing I tackle. I got it locked down while riding I think I could bust it from a stall. I think thers mabe 3 stall jumps to SS in the video.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by inolen
Trust me its on my things to do. I got enuff control of my spreaders and highchairs to start circling here soon. Well I should say trying to circle them. im sure it wont be to hard.I got plenty of power in circles. If you fell low enuff to need alot of power in a circle your circle is fucked anyway right?
Old 12-03-2009, 07:28 AM

***** fun. easy. Throw a knack knack or flamingo and your golden right? haha The last time I was out I had 3 circles to the right in SS so Figure 8 not to far away.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Timmy P
Trust me its on my things to do. I got enuff control of my spreaders and highchairs to start circling here soon. Well I should say trying to circle them. im sure it wont be to hard.I got plenty of power in circles. If you fell low enuff to need alot of power in a circle your circle is fucked anyway right?
maybe go up just a couple , a little extra pull is always nice with tank 0's and clutching in and out of stuff is easier.

Quick Reply: Stock Sprocket Stunts