First SS coasters!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 07:36 PM

FUF-jia is a decent person
Re: First SS coasters!!

very nice, might give them a go next time im out there
Old 08-29-2009, 07:54 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

i heart f/b coasters...
Old 08-30-2009, 11:54 AM
me+urmom=u

dankryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loogie
are you ******* kidding me?? he couldnt footbrake if his life depended on itdudes a strait HB parking lot princesshe dont kill streets and he dont FBsorry krashell,had to pull your covers off like that on a public forum
hi hater Ya I don't know I just tried handbrake first I do a lot more practice with hb. Did sitdown coaster last night how u doing. Don't be mad because I tried it b4 u. Don't try to dog my fb when you need the handbrake to clutch up before you foot brake snap! Don't try to high jack my thread. But ur right I do prefer lots its huge, empty and mad safe from piggies !
Old 08-30-2009, 11:58 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dankryder
hi hater Ya I don't know I just tried handbrake first I do a lot more practice with hb. Did sitdown coaster last night how u doing. Don't be mad because I tried it b4 u. Don't try to dog my fb when you need the handbrake to clutch up before you foot brake snap! Don't try to high jack my thread. But ur right I do prefer lots its huge, empty and mad safe from piggies !
lot lizard confirmed
Old 08-30-2009, 12:14 PM

da Liks is a decent person

Originally Posted by beardo
da liks is da man!!!
yeah i'm dreamy
Old 08-30-2009, 12:18 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by da Liks
yeah i'm dreamy
lol...way to be humble!!! hey you got any parts for a 929 conversion on an f4i front end???
Old 08-30-2009, 12:27 PM

da Liks is a decent person

sorry bro, nope!
Old 08-30-2009, 12:32 PM
me+urmom=u

dankryder is an unknown quantity at this point

i heart f/b coasters...
ya your foot in seat coasters are pretty sauce for sure
Old 09-01-2009, 05:54 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

hittin the limiter now baby!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 07:37 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

hittin the limiter now baby!!!!!!
hitting the limiter during whoolies=blown motor
Old 09-01-2009, 11:27 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

hitting the limiter during whoolies=blown motor
ya on a gixxer!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 04:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i had a hard time figureing out when to clutch...i would always try to clutch late...then scrape out right away...but then a friend told me to clutch under power...just before b/p... and it just clicked....coasters are sick!!!im just starting to get the sack to hit the limiter while coasing...keep at it bro youll get it!!!
maybe i'll try them tonight i fucked up my frame and never got a chance to give em a shot
Old 09-02-2009, 08:28 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
maybe i'll try them tonight i fucked up my frame and never got a chance to give em a shot
you be careful neal!!!....lololol
Old 09-04-2009, 09:28 AM

Huge Matt is a decent person

Nice, man...Try 2nd gear. You'll like it much better...
Old 09-04-2009, 11:55 AM

ya on a gixxer!!!
im gonna laugh in your face and yell i told you so when your looking for a new motorwhy revlimit ANYTHING when your bike is at BP?? makes no sense to mejust does hella motor damage and makes hella noise and blows out your spot
Old 09-04-2009, 12:03 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

im gonna laugh in your face and yell i told you so when your looking for a new motorwhy revlimit ANYTHING when your bike is at BP?? makes no sense to mejust does hella motor damage and makes hella noise and blows out your spot
cause its freakin gangster.....and you two cents doesnt hold much weight to my cause ur the guy that used to 12 the gixxer and hold it on the limiter all the time...knock knock knock.....hahahahaha ur just tryin to down grade it cause you got none....lol
Old 09-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah they're a little easier than you would expect. I randomly tried them and was able to do them abou tthat far too ..Good job man
Old 09-04-2009, 12:42 PM

cause its freakin gangster.....and you two cents doesnt hold much weight to my cause ur the guy that used to 12 the gixxer and hold it on the limiter all the time...knock knock knock.....hahahahaha ur just tryin to down grade it cause you got none....lol
the day kruss posted this vid i unloaded my bike at RB and did one right out of the box JUST as long AND i revved it up and COULD have bounced limiter but im smarter than that after blowing a motor or 2and you havent listened to me from squid day 1 so i dont expect you to noweventually youll learn tho grasshopper and ill hear those sweet words.."you were right...again toby"...LOL
Old 09-04-2009, 01:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you be careful neal!!!....lololol
i was ridin like **** last night. regular coasters were trash along with everything else i was doing so i decided against trying - for my safety and all lol.

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Yeah they're a little easier than you would expect.
**** i hear people saying that but ive tried them numerous times and always **** up
Old 09-04-2009, 07:26 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

the day kruss posted this vid i unloaded my bike at RB and did one right out of the box JUST as long AND i revved it up and COULD have bounced limiter but im smarter than that after blowing a motor or 2and you havent listened to me from squid day 1 so i dont expect you to noweventually youll learn tho grasshopper and ill hear those sweet words.."you were right...again toby"...LOL
lol true that...always the hard way!!