MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 09:24 AM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Well im gonna put my 2cents in. I realy dont know what your sueing them for or y. but i do know its a shitty thing. I signed a contract with Project Mayhem California and i never saw one dollar..not one..i was pissed yes..i coulda sued them yes..but i didnt. heres another..and pollack im not putting you on blast but he put video footage in his video that i have a written contract that tells him he cant..did i sue pollack no way its gay...we are all a team weather you think so or not..if every rider sued som1 for putting them in a video..well there wouldnt be one ******* video on the market...I myself do alot for all the riders i put in my dvds and internet clips, but no1 has ever said to me yo nicely take me out of your video...i think your a *** and very weak to bring **** like this on stuntlife....i hope ive filmed you at an event so i can put you in my dvd and have you come and sue me...i love it.. drop this ****..im sure the dvd didnt even make enough money for you to even get out of a lawsuit..NOthing against midcal cause i love them guys. but realy you are going to spend a **** more on lawyers n court costs then what you will be awarded..
Old 02-10-2009, 09:25 AM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Someone needs to make an .gif avatar with the yut ughhhh in it...Im still rolling over this ****
Old 02-10-2009, 09:31 AM

YUUUTTT UGGGGGH is a decent person
saw this on the R6 forum. great lols. one suggestion.....post this vid on youtube. this kid earned it. if he thought about what he did and not run his mouth on the internet proving himself to be double the douchebag he really is I wouldn't recomend this. but really he earned it. imagine if someone got hurt, like real bad, paralyzed, or death. he'd be getting raped in jail right now while lawyers eat up the family's bank account.

hats off to the guys who did the vid. A effin' plus!
Old 02-10-2009, 09:31 AM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by novistar
dont be mad cause im rich and your poor and everything in the world revolves around money and you aint got a 10th as much a me
Listen here you *** guzzling gutter *****. go back under what ever rock or nut sack u crawled out from. Nobody wants you here. youre talking bout filing lawsuits against the guys who called out for what you are? and since they are monitoring this site for evidence you just fucked yourself royally. you really are a jackass. Do us a favor and go back to ******* your mom and sister. cause its the only *** you will ever get.

OOH n BTW if you wanna sue me go for it. Ill be waiting.

Originally Posted by Suicidl
come to florida *** i would love to give you a
+1 come to the FLA and let me show you how to do some burnouts. but i have to use youre bike. mine tire is too sticky.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:41 AM

Joey - if you want to talk legalities let's talk about the taxes you pay on your stunting school? Safety measures you take, or a medical waiver/consent form people sign?

this kid is such a douchebag this public whipping is fabulous
Old 02-10-2009, 09:43 AM

this one ranks right up there with NickSitko mr NSX poker pedo d00d

good **** fellas
Old 02-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Spin 50 productions

Spin Master C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beto
haha its gotta be a faker, someone having fun
he might have a disease and need professional help.most people who(rich or poor) have a brain disease suffer from delusion and paranoia.he could have caught something like syphilis or hepatitis from one of his gangsta *** hooker bitches.hey ya never know.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:04 AM
yut uuughhhhh

arjan-GoFast is a decent person

the guy is now a famous retard. even in europe we are lauging oure asses off. the most pics on his myspace site are stolen from a other website. stunters broke? better broke with skills than a retard thinks he hase it all. the evidence is on tape. the evidence that you are a fucktard
it's a shame that i cant see the face of the judge (not that there be anything you retardboy) even the judge will **** in his pance
midcal and idol riders, you guys are hero's!!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:45 AM

Lockmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by faceless

+1 come to the FLA and let me show you how to do some burnouts. but i have to use youre bike. mine tire is too sticky.

you mean circle donuts? make sure you have the right gearing though!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:59 AM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lockmaster
you mean circle donuts? make sure you have the right gearing though!

damn forgot bout that.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:12 AM

hooligan919 is a decent person

This **** is too funny! i had to post the new photo of the "gangsta". He rides bitch now.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ouch.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	220538  
Old 02-10-2009, 11:44 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Raptor_Cry
I am sure all this will go outside stunt community.... maybe in few week we will hear YUUUTTT UGGGGGHHHH everywhere

haha hell yes, this is starting to turn into an epic thread look at all the visitors

Originally Posted by Firestart3r
Hey guys I come from another forum, this **** is hilarious, good job on calling this squid out. This kid is a huge ******* tool.
Originally Posted by cowwboy
Well made it all the way to oklahoma. Wow to bad it's so far to go help you adjust his attitude.

www.speed-tribe.com
Originally Posted by YUUUTTT UGGGGGH
saw this on the R6 forum. great lols. one suggestion.....post this vid on youtube. this kid earned it. if he thought about what he did and not run his mouth on the internet proving himself to be double the douchebag he really is I wouldn't recomend this. but really he earned it. imagine if someone got hurt, like real bad, paralyzed, or death. he'd be getting raped in jail right now while lawyers eat up the family's bank account.

hats off to the guys who did the vid. A effin' plus!
Originally Posted by YUUUTTT UGGGGGH
this one ranks right up there with NickSitko mr NSX poker pedo d00d

good **** fellas
Old 02-10-2009, 11:45 AM

njineermike is a decent person

This is CLASSIC! It's already all over the forums! This assclown will be world famous by the end of the week. Too bad it's for being a total fucktard.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:52 AM

cheapbastard is a decent person

cheapbastard here from thespeedtriple.com and ncsportbikes.com just drop'n by to say instant classic, and seriously... where can I get one of those shirts?

Old 02-10-2009, 11:54 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

yutttt ugggghhh

morning
Old 02-10-2009, 11:57 AM

crash_duc is a decent person

crash_duc from customfighters.com checkin in. This **** is AWESOME! Even better than the ******** on the Kawi board that drilled though his ECU.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:58 AM

crash_duc is a decent person

OH, and sign me up for a shirt too!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by crash_duc
Even better than the ******** on the Kawi board that drilled though his ECU.

i forgot about that bwhahahaha.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:20 PM

beobe99 is a decent person

So glad I came to this forum today. I am laughing my *** off over here. Watched the video, read his post here, and saw his craigslist ad. A+ for trying to start a biz haha! Whats next though? $50 and I'll teach you how to get crunk? (read below)

His myspace is also good for those who are bored. And for the ladies here who are impressed he's looking for -

"some nice girls that like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and love to laugh, (and for the guys who want to chill) doesn't matter if you like to pop a few x or hit a few blunts go out have fun drink up and get crunk"

His whole style is copied..

(Im going to go watch the video again to see the "Yut ughhh" part again haha!)
Old 02-10-2009, 01:10 PM

cheapbastard is a decent person

anyone wanna learn how to do some craaaaazy **** like this...

Name:  20080817-DSC_0009.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  145.5 KB

lemme know. I can ride one handed in the grass all day long, my classes normally run from 2-4pm Saturdays and Sundays.

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)