MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 10:55 PM

KAW450F is a decent person
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

I wanted to Delete my post of a video I posted the other day but could not?

so I posted this;
I just saw, how many so many people are threatening in the comments of the video, to hurt this kid in one way or other, and I wish, I did not post what I posted!
Sorry to all!

I think its all fun and games till someone gets hurt, then it Hillaryruis, but it seems that so many people have it out for this kid.
im afraid for this young guy.

I dont think he'll be teaching anything anytime soon. lol

the frist video is pretty funny but it sure took off from there

new Made Repaect to all the er's Great bunch you all are!

anyways I just had to try and change want I did, and this video was not a good choice for me. Sorry again!!!
Thanks for listening.

Ken W.

Last edited by KAW450F; 02-23-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:17 PM

Firestart3r is a decent person
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by YSRRider
what an assclown you are!
im still his friend on myspace, what is there to do
Old 02-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trick
shut the **** up
did she call you to jump on her side???
everyone hates exsessa
i hade 10 pms in 1 day of people telling me things to use against her.
again
SHUT THE **** UP
No she didn't. She didn't need to. You have yourself to blame for that. What a ridiculous little bully you are acting like some big intimidating badass. A ******* joke. Regurgitating stupid rumors & obsessing over character assassination makes you a tool, not cool. Until you have met her, or Poni, or whoever else your hilariously seething hate is directed at this week, and you have something to say from direct, personal, first hand experience, YOU should STFU.
Go ahead, turn on ME now. Punish, humiliate & verbally assault me if it makes your wee-wee feel bigger. Some people...lmao....
Old 02-23-2009, 11:23 PM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Valeska
No she didn't. She didn't need to. You have yourself to blame for that. What a ridiculous little bully you are acting like some big intimidating badass. A ******* joke. Regurgitating stupid rumors & obsessing over character assassination makes you a tool, not cool. Until you have met her, or Poni, or whoever else your hilariously seething hate is directed at this week, and you have something to say from direct, personal, first hand experience, YOU should STFU.
Go ahead, turn on ME now. Punish, humiliate & verbally assault me if it makes your wee-wee feel bigger. Some people...lmao....

Old 02-23-2009, 11:40 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Faceless! Hey there kid, wtf, we haven't shot the **** in like a week or so, lol. Same site, different threads, finally here we are. How's it been down that way? You helping the new girl get on her way to killin it?
Old 02-23-2009, 11:46 PM
GP BIKES INC

Faceless! Hey there kid, wtf, we haven't shot the **** in like a week or so, lol. Same site, different threads, finally here we are. How's it been down that way? You helping the new girl get on her way to killin it?
yea i know. just been around. i just jumped on here today for the first time in like 3 days and saw that jackass bashing you n ****. i was gonna say something but u beat me to it.
its ok down here. just riding when i can. i messed my shoulder up yesterday so im trying to rest it. 50's will kick your ***.

yea im taking care of her. we will get her there soon. she just needs seat time. but she will get there. and soon she will be killing it.
when u coming to ride with us?
Old 02-24-2009, 12:08 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Awwwww, you are so sweet! Came to defend my honor and all.. where a knight in shining armor smiley? lol
Hellz fackin yeah fiddies will F*CK you up! For awhile there, I had more damn scars from lil 50's than big bike wrecks! No matter what I can do on a 1000cc big liter bike, a silly lil 50cc kicks my *** and I can't do **** on it! Wtf man... Those things are tricky. Humiliating when you got big bike tricks and but can't pull tricks on a fiddy.
I'd still like to get another one again though. Must conquer fiddys! It is a matter of pride & self respect now!
Give my props to Gidge, she seems like a rare cool chick. You're absolutely right about seat time. With time comes comfort, with comfort comes confidence, and confidence is key.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:13 AM
GP BIKES INC

Awwwww, you are so sweet! Came to defend my honor and all.. where a knight in shining armor smiley? lol
Hellz fackin yeah fiddies will F*CK you up! For awhile there, I had more damn scars from lil 50's than big bike wrecks! No matter what I can do on a 1000cc big liter bike, a silly lil 50cc kicks my *** and I can't do **** on it! Wtf man... Those things are tricky. Humiliating when you got big bike tricks and but can't pull tricks on a fiddy.
I'd still like to get another one again though. Must conquer fiddys! It is a matter of pride & self respect now!
Give my props to Gidge, she seems like a rare cool chick. You're absolutely right about seat time. With time comes comfort, with comfort comes confidence, and confidence is key.

Someone has to stick up for you. You haven't done anything to me so yea i will defend ya and stuff. he just had no right to do that. i mean joking ok, but not all serious.
Yea she is really cool. she was nervous when she first got to the spot but got comfortable quick. and he bike was messed up so we had her trying stoppies. she is coming in nice and getting a lil height. just need to bleed her brakes and flip the clipons. and she should start getting it.
she is rolling better distance than i did when i first tried them. she is getting a lil mad at herself cause she wants to be higher and faster but it takes time to get the form and all.
she will get good soon. she has good Teachers.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:21 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Trick, are you the dude who wanted to fight me at SW? i can't keep you randoms separate.

Valeska is a cool person, I've actually met her, you know, in real life. Like a lot of people here.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:01 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

awwwww valeska....me thinks i heart you hot little bike pimp-tress!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 03:17 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Go ahead, turn on ME now. Punish, humiliate & verbally assault me .
ok i havent kept up with this thread since my one post in it, but never the less i decided to check it tonight and this is the line i run into

dear god it got me horny

u dirty little **** u!

publicdiscrace.com check it!
Old 02-24-2009, 03:23 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by excessa
yeah, it's impossible to convince someone of something they don't want to know. I'm no different.

easy enough to solve, stunting doesn't make me any money and is not a stable industry.

enjoy yourselves guys.

Rebecca Shaw
not to kick a dog while its down here, but didnt some of us try to tell u these simple facts before u started in trying to make money off on stunting? i know i faintly remeber these discussions
Old 02-24-2009, 04:30 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

she's leaving the site???
Old 02-24-2009, 05:19 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
not to kick a dog while its down here, but didnt some of us try to tell u these simple facts before u started in trying to make money off on stunting? i know i faintly remeber these discussions
did I forget to tell you guys I don't listen for ****?

I see potential, and get target fixated. it's not entirely bad but I come back up frustrated sometimes.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:21 PM

Poni, yes, I'm already gone. see? hehe

Probably won't be so involved since my interests have wandered in a safer direction. I can push the guys I like without worrying about the state of the stunt industry.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:25 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by poni
she's leaving the site???
god doesnt like me enough to let her leave this site
Old 02-24-2009, 06:43 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Big intimidating bad *** huh? its the INTERNET!!!
the fact is that this stupid bitch always says she is "doing something big" and shes not!!
exsessa your a ******* old lady stop talking like your 20... it makes you look like a ******* idiot!!!
and valeska... i hate on those whom deserve it.. IE Bishop and BigR508 both are thieves and liers... exsessa may not be a thief but she is most certainly a fraud.
acting like she has done so much for the "stunt industry" **** you.. blowing people does not count as helping the industry.
the fact is that she (exsessa) is nothing more then an attention *****.. she talks about her BIG OPERTUNITIES... but where are they... (crickets crickets) no where to be found huh?
its ******* ridiculous that i have to tell a 40 year old women that she sounds like a ******* white trash trailer living fool!!!
exsessa i am shore you have more important things to do then post your ******* MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posts on stuntlife..
i am tired of having to call out frauds on this site and i am tired of other bleeding hearts standing next to them (like the 5 people that hammered me for calling bishop a fraud) HE ******* STOLE MONEY FROM PEOPLE!!!!!!
your right tho.. i make fun of people because i have a small ***** THAT MAKES ALLOT OF SENSE
i am not going to take shots at you personally velaska because you do not post useless **** and mostly come on here and talk normally with people and don't just post because you are a lonely old woman... i am sorry if i offended you but i am a firm hater of people that front
Old 02-24-2009, 06:47 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by excessa
Trick, are you the dude who wanted to fight me at SW? i can't keep you randoms separate.

Valeska is a cool person, I've actually met her, you know, in real life. Like a lot of people here.
bitch i went to stunt wars once in 05 and swore i would never go back again... so you are very confused
Old 02-24-2009, 06:48 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Trick
Big intimidating bad *** huh? its the INTERNET!!!
the fact is that this stupid bitch always says she is "doing something big" and shes not!!
exsessa your a ******* old lady stop talking like your 20... it makes you look like a ******* idiot!!!
and valeska... i hate on those whom deserve it.. IE Bishop and BigR508 both are thieves and liers... exsessa may not be a thief but she is most certainly a fraud.
acting like she has done so much for the "stunt industry" **** you.. blowing people does not count as helping the industry.
the fact is that she (exsessa) is nothing more then an attention *****.. she talks about her BIG OPERTUNITIES... but where are they... (crickets crickets) no where to be found huh?
its ******* ridiculous that i have to tell a 40 year old women that she sounds like a ******* white trash trailer living fool!!!
exsessa i am shore you have more important things to do then post your ******* MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posts on stuntlife..
i am tired of having to call out frauds on this site and i am tired of other bleeding hearts standing next to them (like the 5 people that hammered me for calling bishop a fraud) HE ******* STOLE MONEY FROM PEOPLE!!!!!!
your right tho.. i make fun of people because i have a small ***** THAT MAKES ALLOT OF SENSE
i am not going to take shots at you personally velaska because you do not post useless **** and mostly come on here and talk normally with people and don't just post because you are a lonely old woman... i am sorry if i offended you but i am a firm hater of people that front
+1 to all of that, especially the part about your small ***** lol
Old 02-24-2009, 06:51 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
+1 to all of that, especially the part about your small ***** lol
Thanks Man.... you going to be ridding this year or what... i am going to be at street rides this year

Last edited by Trick; 02-24-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)