MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 03:14 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You know, from all the posts I read, your halfway on the level of 'yut ughhh'

Magazines follow him too..

thats my 2 cents. But from the way you talk on stunt life, you sound like one of the biggest jokes in the stunt industry.
Lol i gave up im just not going to talk to her anymore and try to be nice... I guess she really enjoys geting trashed talked... And i have no ******* clue what she was talking about anyways.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:52 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

yeah, it's impossible to convince someone of something they don't want to know. I'm no different.

people search my screenname because I also write articles, and my name and screen name are known on the same small scale as you guys are known.

my point: people I'd like to see get involved with the sport see this BS, and wonder why I'd want them to risk associating their brand with **** like this.

easy enough to solve, stunting doesn't make me any money and is not a stable industry.

enjoy yourselves guys.

Rebecca Shaw
Old 02-21-2009, 06:47 PM

DSR_DAVID is an unknown quantity at this point

This dude's a fuking tool.i think he needs a little bit of the tool academy.fuking idiot
Old 02-22-2009, 09:22 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by poni
trick you should toss that ***** in the cage out and throw excessa in.
yea but then it wouldnt be my avitar anymore... cuz that girl is hot and exsessa is a dirty swamp donkey
Old 02-22-2009, 09:29 AM
unemployment anonymous

wheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the roughwheelburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Trick
yea but then it wouldnt be my avitar anymore... cuz that girl is hot and exsessa is a dirty swamp donkey
swamp donkey
Old 02-22-2009, 11:05 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

swamp donkey

sick burn
Old 02-22-2009, 11:18 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Old 02-22-2009, 12:50 PM

Firestart3r is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
I feel you. it's hard for me to not get frustrated. I've got a lot invested, and he knows nothing about me, or what I have riding on this industry.

my clients search my screen name and so do a lot of readers.

it's not costing me any support, agents need to be raw as hell. Everyone I care about knows they can trust me to be extremely frank, open, and a clever negotiator.

this little atmosphere of haterdom and arrogance and threats and harassment makes your industry look like a bad risk. and any time someone perpetuates that rumor, which almost got me hurt more than once now, I will correct it.

oh, a few magazines follow me too.
if i type excessa in google will i find your ****?
Old 02-22-2009, 02:44 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Firestart3r
no... just her application for wellfair...

but if you put her name into tranysurprise.com you will find a few things...
Old 02-22-2009, 02:51 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You know, from all the posts I read, your halfway on the level of 'yut ughhh'

Magazines follow him too..

thats my 2 cents. But from the way you talk on stunt life, you sound like one of the biggest jokes in the stunt industry.
I LOVE YOU TOWLIEEE..............

this is way i make the hate... to let all know that she is a clown bishop is a fraud and bigr508 is a thief....
Old 02-22-2009, 02:56 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by Firestart3r
http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/member.php?u=52

hahaha "It is far less pathetic to believe a liar than to be one"

your a ****** joke
Old 02-22-2009, 02:59 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trick

but if you put her name into tranysurprise.com you will find a few things...
Old 02-22-2009, 11:21 PM

schrec44 is a decent person

So any news on yut ughhh? Anyone beat his *** yet? It's like a car accident you just cant look away. My body is filled with hate towards this fackin loser. DOWN WITH EL DORADO!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 11:55 PM

I think he's waiting for his interview.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:13 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Jeezuz effin christ Trick, wtf.... WE GET IT. You hate excessa. Aaaand? What? Who ******* cares? Get over it already! For every bit you find her grating on your very nerves, you are NO better and equally guilty of same! Your likeability factor is just as in the negative as you feel hers is in your eyes. For gods sakes man, hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate blah blah blah it gets really ******* old and ALL you are doing is proudly displaying what a monumental ******* you can be, nothing else. WE GET IT. You're an *******.You hate excessa. We see this. Point made. Now move on already & get a new freakin hobby. Sheesh.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:58 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by loogie
oops...my bad...that makes sense because he just deleted me as friend...i guess i should have thought it thru a little b4 i posted up

what an assclown you are!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:39 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Yeah that kid is on here, and thinks he's fooling us by using another name... Check all posts by YUT GUY and see what you think.
Old 02-23-2009, 06:15 PM

AraiPnai is a decent person

nice! that was very.. amusing.. hahahahaha
Old 02-23-2009, 07:14 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by Valeska
Jeezuz effin christ Trick, wtf.... WE GET IT. You hate excessa. Aaaand? What? Who ******* cares? Get over it already! For every bit you find her grating on your very nerves, you are NO better and equally guilty of same! Your likeability factor is just as in the negative as you feel hers is in your eyes. For gods sakes man, hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate blah blah blah it gets really ******* old and ALL you are doing is proudly displaying what a monumental ******* you can be, nothing else. WE GET IT. You're an *******.You hate excessa. We see this. Point made. Now move on already & get a new freakin hobby. Sheesh.
shut the **** up
did she call you to jump on her side???
everyone hates exsessa
i hade 10 pms in 1 day of people telling me things to use against her.
again
SHUT THE **** UP
Old 02-23-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm here 4 the YUUT UGHH!

donnamatrix is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikehawksmall
Craigs list stunt police Part 2? I wanna see this loser burn more.

ohh yeah and guys -_- i think he thinks he's part of idol riders and claiming it as craigslist stunt police wtf!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l97Ud7XMigw

lmao seriously lets kick his ***!!!!
Here's a still, good for some p-choppin'... enjoy!

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)