MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 03:37 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

He edited his first post, glad we quoted him. haha
Old 02-09-2009, 03:38 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by novistar
lolllllllllllllllllllll
nice try to bad everyone quoted you
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke **** getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol working for like $20 bucks an hour lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G
yupppp
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

Video is still there, watching it again, yut ughhhh.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:39 PM

I'm gunna post it up on the gsxr forum. I bet he's a member there.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:40 PM

cbr717 is a decent person

OO man this guy made my day. Its funny how when the real stunters come out he hide behind the car and doesnt say **** but when its over the computer he is a hard ***.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:40 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by scott3824
ahahahahahahaha

this thread rules

+1

yo he better becareful.. he might lose his monster energy sponsor ship

+1000000 on you aren't going to do ****...I hope I see you around Sac so I can laugh at you face to face
Old 02-09-2009, 03:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

what cause i send heaters and bangers and 223 lol ***** for all you know thats my address **** you all you all are ******* and aint gonna amount to shittttttttttttttttttttttt shoow up or shut uppp i aint no bitch ill show you faggets wsuppppppppppp
quoting for squidliness
Old 02-09-2009, 03:44 PM

repsolstuntin1 is a decent person

IF HE IS A RICH KID HIS PARENTS MOST DEFFINETLY SENT HIM TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL. CAUSE I CANT HARDLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TYPING?? SOMEONE LOAN ME 137$ PLUS TAX TO FLY UP THERE!!!! plz!!!!

YUT UGHHHHH SUCH AN INSTANT CLASSIC!!! NEEDS TO BE ON THE LOCAL NEWS ANYBODY GOT A ANCHORMAN BUDDY???? I CANT STOP LAUGHING IVE WATCHED IT LIKE 4 TIMES. O AND VIMEO WONT PULL THE VIDEO!! THEY ARE LAUGHING AT HIS STUPID FUKE SQUID *** 2!!!LOL

Last edited by repsolstuntin1; 02-09-2009 at 03:47 PM. Reason: CANT SPELL ALL THAT GOOD LOL
u been huffin?

can everyone use ur gangster editing powers to make remix's of this tool, into funny *** youtube clips and animated GIFS

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by apfire26
He edited his first post, glad we quoted him. haha
lol I knew that was gonna happen
Old 02-09-2009, 03:46 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke **** getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol working for like $20 bucks an hour lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G
this cant be real.

Originally Posted by apfire26
Which one of you guys are doing this? That kid can't be this ****** stupid.....LOL!!!
+1

Originally Posted by crazy636stunter
damn bro! your soooo rich that you have to teach power wheelies for $50.00? what a baller!!!!!
right?
Old 02-09-2009, 03:47 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by f4ibry
can everyone use ur gangster editing powers to make remix's of this tool, into funny *** youtube clips and animated GIFS
i just want the YUTTTTTTTTTT UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH to play over and over and over
Old 02-09-2009, 03:48 PM

Novistar is on gsxr.com too. I just searched that site and found him. So I guess this kid is just really that dumb.
I started a thread over there too. haha
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by stock05
this cant be real.

+1

right?
stock go find this kid and do work on him

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4ibry
can everyone use ur gangster editing powers to make remix's of this tool, into funny *** youtube clips and animated gifs
+1
Old 02-09-2009, 03:50 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

are there any still pics for a photoshop contest
Old 02-09-2009, 03:52 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

wow you found one of the 10 houses i own in sacramento you skilled why dont you show up to that address and see what happens cause you will find some very disgruntled renters actually wait i sold that house a few months ago to these kkk white power mother *******
your kidding right???

how do you own ten houses when the clothes you were wearing was all full of cheetos..... come on now...
Old 02-09-2009, 03:53 PM
u been huffin?

**** i dunno ***** i was purely behind the scenes on this one...

im sure somebody got pics
Old 02-09-2009, 03:54 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

hahahahahahaha

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)