MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 04:45 PM

MR.Blakk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by jmo
DOnt EVen Trip comin with the part 2 of the stunt fbi video coming soon from other angles and more footage get ur butter and ur poppycorn jmo
oh yes u get to see the stoppie i missed. ( i hope). it should be great . i cant wait
Old 02-11-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm here 4 the YUUT UGHH!

donnamatrix is a decent person
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by havok
yea i can ship one over to ya...ill find out how much it is to ship there....

OMGHI2UALL from the BayAreaRidersForum

We've been following the story of Mr. Yuut Ughhh and laughing our asses off, good job guys! Cheers to all that pulled it off , you're our heroes!

(and I really love your forum smileys, can u tell?)
I just registered here so I can get in on these t-shirts... happen to make them in girly-sizes? If so, please to be ordering me a small kthx?

I can't wait to pimp this w00t!
Old 02-11-2009, 05:03 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by donnamatrix
OMGHI2UALL from the BayAreaRidersForum

This isnt directed at you but

**** BARF !!

now back to the yuttttttttttttt ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh show
Old 02-11-2009, 05:09 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Hey Donna do you have any boob pics?!
Old 02-11-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm here 4 the YUUT UGHH!

donnamatrix is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
This isnt directed at you but

**** BARF !!

now back to the yuttttttttttttt ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh show
It's coo, BARF is not for everyone, there's a lot of BS on there, just as I'm sure there's a lot of BS on every forum too...

Originally Posted by dwminnick
Hey Donna do you have any boob pics?!
OMG FUR SUUURE I haz TONZ of bewbie PIX!!! thx for asking

DO YOU? :leghump <== this emoticon is usually my fav

Last edited by donnamatrix; 02-11-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: edit... WTF there's no leghump emoticon!??! *cry* :(
Old 02-11-2009, 05:35 PM

skitzofrenzy is a decent person

boob pics? wow. wheres part 2? i cant wait.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:40 PM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by novistar
broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G

you truly are the dumbest kid on here....lets go tell ppl on a public forum im gona put slugs in them...i hope your lawyer reads this maybe he will realize how stupid you are and arrest you...all you are is a internet tough guy..if you see eny of us your gona shut your mouth like you did the the mid cal stunners rolled up....and why would you charge 50$ to teach ppl how to stunt when you are sooooooo rich and you dont even know how to stunt hahahah

give up on life no one likes you i vote to ban him !!!!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 05:48 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novistar
broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G

homie had to show his internet gangsta skills b/c he knows he'll get laid out when it comes time to actually knuckle up
Old 02-11-2009, 05:49 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

this **** is crackin me up. i cant believe this vid is all over every msg board in the usa now. motorcycle related or not. peeps from everywhere are joining SL now cuz of this. LOL

YUT UGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 05:58 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

need to get some shirts made that say " Got Yuuttt Ugghhh's"
Old 02-11-2009, 06:03 PM

b16a is an unknown quantity at this point

might as well say his snowboarding and blunts are looking like garbage too...kid has no talent at anything.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:07 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IV
this **** is crackin me up. i cant believe this vid is all over every msg board in the usa now. motorcycle related or not. peeps from everywhere are joining SL now cuz of this. LOL

YUT UGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol this thread is quickly becoming EPIC
Old 02-11-2009, 06:11 PM
YUT UGGHHH

YZFvoltage is a decent person

world wide ownage. this kids a ******* joke.

now on www.SanAntonioRiders.net
Old 02-11-2009, 06:23 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

i want one of those shirts... and it really is so funny how this video has gone to so many other forums lol
Old 02-11-2009, 06:55 PM
YUTTT UGHHHHH

fiddys4life is a decent person

Everybody loves a little OWNAGE every once in a while. Kid has to be retarded or something like that as he makes no sense.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:05 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

that was one of the funniest things i have ever seen. you gotta get some footage of yutughh's expresssion as the boys come back down out of charachter and rocking out real stunts
Old 02-11-2009, 07:18 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

good job in weeding this db out
Old 02-11-2009, 07:39 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
that was one of the funniest things i have ever seen. you gotta get some footage of yutughh's expresssion as the boys come back down out of charachter and rocking out real stunts
ya seriously... i was wondering what dude was thinking when JMO and sicktrickrick started doing rl circs and totally wrecking the street..the look on his face had to been priceless... complete OWNAGE ...i wanna see part 2 already...
Old 02-11-2009, 07:41 PM

Firestart3r is a decent person

Originally Posted by donnamatrix
It's coo, BARF is not for everyone, there's a lot of BS on there, just as I'm sure there's a lot of BS on every forum too...

OMG FUR SUUURE I haz TONZ of bewbie PIX!!! thx for asking

DO YOU? :leghump <== this emoticon is usually my fav
so uh how bout them boobies?
Old 02-11-2009, 07:46 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

POST THIS VIDEO ON BREAK.COM You will win $400 haha then you can pay him the $50

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)