MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 02:42 PM

novistar is a decent person
MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

lolllllllllllllllllllll

Last edited by novistar; 02-09-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:48 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

Originally Posted by novistar
i contacted my lawyer cause im filthy rich and live in el dorado hills and he is in the process of taking legal actions against all the idol riders posted on the idol ride website mr blakk mike on the bike sick rick joe dirt and nac nac i have all your names and address of your myspace and website and i have we have submitted charges to the sac county da and we will be filling or charges and lawsuit in a federal court the video is being removed from vimeo for copy right infringement because it has video of me without my written consent and all your posting on this site are being monitored to be brought forth as evidence to support or case in court i have all the emails and posts you guys have send me and i have recorded them as slangering my good name and harashment so i will see you all in court soon and im going to put leans on your house and everything else you own so see you soon dont be mad cause all you fools are haters and you are broke as **** hit me up when you got money i didnt see a single one of you on a bike new then 03 and that wasnt salvaged title lol bbroke *** hater you aint ever gonna be **** while im steady rich check out my myspace bitch i got 6 bikes every year gsxr for 04 up 2 kawis a r1 an s2000 brand new full built sti and a range rover what yall ****** got and im only 20 bitch im obiviously doing something alot more successfull then you check out the pics on myspace of my helmet with like $50 next it and a couple P's im a boss your ***** week and youll never bee **** you guys are the really internet gangsters and pussies i will meet up with you guys anytime of day or night by my self and i WRECK ANYBODY YOU CAN BRING AND THATS WSUP HOMEBOY YOU DONT KNOW ME YOU DONT KNOW **** LETS MEET UP AND SETTLE THIS ALL YOU LITTLE BROKE BITCHES AND YOUR UGLY *** ***** HAVE FUN LIVEN IN THE GHETTOhit me up 916-934-3336 lets gooooo

nice scare tactic! All talk to me, why didnt you pull that tough guy **** when all the guys where there instead of looking like a BITCH

Last edited by Beto; 02-09-2009 at 02:51 PM. Reason: qouting
Old 02-09-2009, 02:53 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough
Re: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)

i contacted my lawyer cause im filthy rich and live in el dorado hills and he is in the process of taking legal actions against all the idol riders posted on the idol ride website mr blakk mike on the bike sick rick joe dirt and nac nac i have all your names and address of your myspace and website and i have we have submitted charges to the sac county da and we will be filling or charges and lawsuit in a federal court the video is being removed from vimeo for copy right infringement because it has video of me without my written consent and all your posting on this site are being monitored to be brought forth as evidence to support or case in court i have all the emails and posts you guys have send me and i have recorded them as slangering my good name and harashment so i will see you all in court soon and im going to put leans on your house and everything else you own so see you soon dont be mad cause all you fools are haters and you are broke as **** hit me up when you got money i didnt see a single one of you on a bike new then 03 and that wasnt salvaged title lol bbroke *** hater you aint ever gonna be **** while im steady rich check out my myspace bitch i got 6 bikes every year gsxr for 04 up 2 kawis a r1 an s2000 brand new full built sti and a range rover what yall ****** got and im only 20 bitch im obiviously doing something alot more successfull then you check out the pics on myspace of my helmet with like $50 next it and a couple P's im a boss your ***** week and youll never bee **** you guys are the really internet gangsters and pussies i will meet up with you guys anytime of day or night by my self and i WRECK ANYBODY YOU CAN BRING AND THATS WSUP HOMEBOY YOU DONT KNOW ME YOU DONT KNOW **** LETS MEET UP AND SETTLE THIS ALL YOU LITTLE BROKE BITCHES AND YOUR UGLY *** ***** HAVE FUN LIVEN IN THE GHETTOhit me up 916-934-3336 lets gooooo

You are ******* idiot. You're going to get someone killed one day....then your little rich *** can get butt fucked in prison.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:54 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

hahahahaha shutup squid

Really you are gonna put a lean on their house? With a big truck? Take some of your wanna be gangsta *** money and buy some english lessons so you can learn what the difference between a lean and a lien is.

Is their **** really week? Like all 7 days?
Old 02-09-2009, 02:58 PM

cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke **** getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol working for like $20 bucks an hour lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G
Old 02-09-2009, 03:00 PM

lets meet up all you litte ****** you got so much ***** you little internet gangster send me you number so i can call you and we can meet up and settle this or do you faggets keep wanting to play little games cause im fittn to solve ****
Old 02-09-2009, 03:01 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

cause i didnt have my bangger they tried to send me to prision homie my lawyers to dam good 1st deal was 9 year in CDC second deal was charges dropped in the intrest of justice ahhaha they wish they could stop me but i got money lol money gets you out of everything suck being a broke **** getting your house forclosed on renting house that i most likely own lol working for like $20 bucks an hour lol sounds fun make like 160 a day lol no wonder yall are broke *** bitches lets meet up ill show you wasup you will be running for cover cause ill make it rain on that *** and i aint talking bout money in a strip club im talkin bout slugs from a 223 G
Good thing you just threatened use with deadly force on a public forum. *****.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:01 PM

dont be mad cause im rich and your poor and everything in the world revolves around money and you aint got a 10th as much a me
Old 02-09-2009, 03:02 PM

repsolstuntin1 is a decent person

DUDE IS A ****** BITCH WITH DADDY'S TRUST FUND. HE'S TRYING TO SCARE EVERYONE. THERE IS NO WAY ANY OF THAT WOULD HOLD UP IN COURT. ITS ****** SQUIDS LIKE THAT WHO GIVE EVERY REAL STUNTER A BAD NAME. DUDE IS A ******* JOKE I WISH I HAD THE MONEY TO FLY UP THERE AND PUNK HIS *** OUT. EVERYONE SHOULD CALL HIM AND JUST SPEAK THEIR MIND. MAYBE ITLL PUT HIM IN AN INSTITUTION WHERE HE BELONGS. HE MUST BE CRAZY POPPIN OFF AT THE MOUTH LIKE HE IS SOMEONE.. YOURE JUST A RICH PUNK BITCH!!! CALL ME ANYTIME ILL ****** MURDER YOU!!! YOUR DUMB *** GOT PUNKED OUT GET OVER IT AND KNOCK OFF THE BULLSHIT. STILL POSTING ON CRAIGSLIST LIKE IT DONT MATTER. ITS OVER SQUID YOU SUCK AT LIFE HURRY UP AND DRINK SOME ****** BLEACH AND DIE. GOD KNOWS IDIOTS LIKE YOU SHOULDNT PRO-CREATE. O WAIT A MIN YOUR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS MY BAD I FORGOT. ****** IDIOT NO ONE HAS ANY SYMPATHY FOR YOU. IF YOU GO THROUGH WITH THIS YOU BETTER NEVER COME OUT OF YOUR BIG *** HOUSE. THERE ARE REAL STUNTERS EVERYWHERE SO YOU CANT RUN FROM IT! NOW YOU GOT ME ANGRY!!! I HATE STUPID PEOPLE

Last edited by repsolstuntin1; 02-09-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:03 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

come to florida *** i would love to give you a
Old 02-09-2009, 03:03 PM

what cause i send heaters and bangers and 223 lol ***** for all you know thats my address **** you all you all are ******* and aint gonna amount to shittttttttttttttttttttttt shoow up or shut uppp i aint no bitch ill show you faggets wsuppppppppppp
Old 02-09-2009, 03:04 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

this post for sure settle the question of your bitch status...full blown

Originally Posted by scott3824
Good thing you just threatened use with deadly force on a public forum. *****.

haha I know right, hes not gonna do anything, and if he is then hes not being smart about it.

Keep incriminating yourself dumbass
Old 02-09-2009, 03:04 PM

Which one of you guys are doing this? That kid can't be this ****** stupid.....LOL!!!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:06 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

When you pull the trigger does is go.......

YUUUTTT UGGGGGHHHH
Old 02-09-2009, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by apfire26
Which one of you guys are doing this? That kid can't be this ****** stupid.....LOL!!!
haha its gotta be a faker, someone having fun
Old 02-09-2009, 03:07 PM

Has anyone tried calling the # yet??

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

for 916-293-9348

Mela Hernandez (916) 293-9348 968 King John Way, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by frayz
when you pull the trigger does is go.......

Yuuuttt uggggghhhh
Old 02-09-2009, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Beto
t
haha I know right, hes not gonna do anything, and if he is then hes not being smart about it.

Premeditation adds 20 years.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:12 PM

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/1026994828.html

Quick Reply: MIDCAL STUNTERS & IDOL RIDERS your getting sued and the video has been removed :)