Angyal Soltan StuntWars 09

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 11:30 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve
Re: Angyal Soltan StuntWars 09

Originally Posted by Juca
i expected much more from him...
you cant really imporve upon first place...
it was pretty obvious if zoltan was showing up everyone else was competiting for second. also kind of funny when teach and the other US riders said they would compete with him, all talk as usual.
its refreshing to see the euro riders relying on talent, not marketing and promotion.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:33 AM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aw0n0
its refreshing to see the euro riders relying on talent, not marketing and promotion.

its refreshing when some 40 years guy wins 1st place after sucking it up.....stuntwars is rigged
Old 01-19-2009, 11:34 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

first things first zoltan was riding some ones bike that he only had a few days to get used to ,so as far as people saying his run wasn't good should try competing on your buddies bike not your own and bill d's bike caught on fire before his run was over , dan jackson got a flat about a minute in to his run and teaches bike just fell apart as he was riding it so he didn't finish his run
Old 01-19-2009, 11:35 AM
use code "handy" 4 magura

stuntsteel is a decent person

definatly a different style....

4 ALL CYCLE PERFORMANCE "Be a Star"
P- (484) 494-3136
Old 01-19-2009, 11:36 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RustyStunts
its refreshing when some 40 years guy wins 1st place after sucking it up.....stuntwars is rigged
pretty sure zoltan is about 23 and he killed it
Old 01-19-2009, 11:36 AM
also known as OMR

it was pretty obvious if zoltan was showing up everyone else was competiting for second. also kind of funny when teach and the other US riders said they would compete with him, all talk as usual.
Originally Posted by old man roger
first things first zoltan was riding some ones bike that he only had a few days to get used to ,so as far as people saying his run wasn't good should try competing on your buddies bike not your own and bill d's bike caught on fire before his run was over , dan jackson got a flat about a minute in to his run and teaches bike just fell apart as he was riding it so he didn't finish his run
see above
Old 01-19-2009, 11:48 AM

my point exactally...why is it you named only people that are popular so you automatically put then in the top 5....some of my boys went out there to compete and they are great riders gas tank combos all day any where and yet only the big names qualified????half of the top riders were tellin my friends they were killin it and should win but yet that euro witth his bs run won?????thats some rigged **** thats my 2 cents....im not tryin to start drama but thats how everyone is makin it look
Old 01-19-2009, 11:52 AM
DirtySouthStunters.com

Phillie Filler is an unknown quantity at this point

my point exactally...why is it you named only people that are popular so you automatically put then in the top 5....some of my boys went out there to compete and they are great riders gas tank combos all day any where and yet only the big names qualified????half of the top riders were tellin my friends they were killin it and should win but yet that euro witth his bs run won?????thats some rigged **** thats my 2 cents....im not tryin to start drama but thats how everyone is makin it look

videos dont lie... keep a eye out.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:52 AM
also known as OMR

who were your friends ?did they have a clean run ? did they crash ? did they complete there tricks?did they get all the required tricks in ? did they qualify ?

i named those three people because they were the ones that had problems and they have all won at stuntwars before ...
Old 01-19-2009, 12:01 PM

Joona.V is a decent person

I dont like his style! Damn! Trialhelmets looks so uggly! He was riding in 2006 bomber weekend in finland and style not change .
Old 01-19-2009, 12:03 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

bill d's bike caught on fire before his run was over
again???? he have same problem last year at stuntwars at last few minutes?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:05 PM

those judges shouldnt of sucked his nuts and let him win cause hes from euro...

Last edited by RustyStunts; 01-19-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:10 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

those judges shouldnt of sucked his nuts and let him win cause hes from euro...
Who were the judges this year?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
Who were the judges this year?

i dont know but they should fee like **** for calling them selfs judges...i do know a judge from last year but he wouldnt go this year cause he him self told me all that **** is rigged and didnt wanna be apart of it....let the true riders win for once not the ones with big names and pretty bikes
Old 01-19-2009, 12:14 PM

does someone know where i can find bill d's run at stuntwars?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:15 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

haha, this is great. that run sucked. sorry roger but im sayin it this was some BS. like i said hes not even on a real sportbike. end of conversation
Old 01-19-2009, 12:16 PM

let the true riders win for once not the ones with big names and pretty bikes
+++++++++++++1111111111000000000000

my fan for 09 sw was bill d... def not zoltan,zoltan is awesome rider,but i dont know,i just dont like he's style...
Old 01-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

haha, you have no clue huh? you're right, it's all talk on my part buddy! zoltan wasnt the best rider on the track one single day this week, believe me when i tell you that. did you even go or are you flapping your gums bc you're a hater?! i dont think we just competed with zoltan, i think we showed him how to ride and split his wig to be quite honest...regardless of the outcome, he's going back home to do work, guaranteed.

bottom line: run was NOT first place IMO.

zoltan is a tremendous rider and it is very hard to compete in a different country on someone else's bike...not taking anything away from him bc he is nasty and one of my favorite riders

but, that was not the zoltan i've watched in vids many times.

acros that are 02, stoppies so far from the balance point i couldn't believe it, and burnouts from 99. period. no hate, just my opinion and one that is shared by many i think. however, judging is hard and it is always different.

the only thing that z did really that was difficult was a less than full NH revolution and figure eight hb wheelies (rl to blindside was sick), the backwards wheelie was sick too, but other than that, i wrote him off as not winning a minute into his run.

great presence and entertainment value for sure, but this is america and you have to be well rounded...

rant over. had a GREAT time despite my mechanical problems...glad i was able to rep the short time that i was riding and show everyone that i still rip on the BMW.

great to meet zoltan in person finally too, i think i have now met all the riders in the world that i never thought i wuld get a chance to....if that makes sense.

back to the truck and 50 hours to the west coast! see you back in FL in march!
Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 PM

teach with one arm could of beat that run hahahah...on live the revolution lol
Old 01-19-2009, 12:36 PM

Griffy is a decent person

always diffrent judges which means diffrent prefrences no one really can win on talent alone... **** ive placed higher than people 10 times better than me in comps becuase i could do a few fancy tricks... not becuase i was super technical. but they were amature comps with random judges. a "professional competition" should be judged accordingly. thats why i say it reminds me of FMX becuase at first it was like this. with horrible judging or god forbid a rigged event. why do people even go to stuntwars? they make u ride on a wack *** track and expect u to what? make due with what u got! we need more events like XDL where they take care of the riders. thats my opinion

Quick Reply: Angyal Soltan StuntWars 09