Zoltan - first switchback CIRCLE wheelie over the world!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 03:55 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person
Re: Zoltan - first switchback CIRCLE wheelie over the world!

Originally Posted by Laszlo Amrein
Zoltan's unbelievable and impossible trick!
For video click here:
http://www.angyalzoltan.hu/videok/20...%20wheelie.wmv

Angyal Stunt Team
www.angyalzoltan.hu
yes for sure thats ******* sweeet..but im not givning total credit untill he does some of the stuff that he does on his little girls bike compared to a big boyz bike...yes zolton is a friggin great rider creative own style and inovative...but you gotta do those things on the big boy bike or you dont get full credit..its like a double backfilip on a xr100 compared to a cr250...thats all im saying..but i love it..its sweet...give me some footage ill throw you in my video and would be honered to have you in it.

email me mjnicely@gmail.com mikenicelyfilms@hotmail.com
Old 12-18-2008, 06:54 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 12-18-2008, 07:04 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
yes for sure thats ******* sweeet..but im not givning total credit untill he does some of the stuff that he does on his little girls bike compared to a big boyz bike...yes zolton is a friggin great rider creative own style and inovative...but you gotta do those things on the big boy bike or you dont get full credit..its like a double backfilip on a xr100 compared to a cr250...thats all im saying..but i love it..its sweet...give me some footage ill throw you in my video and would be honered to have you in it.

email me mjnicely@gmail.com mikenicelyfilms@hotmail.com
he rocks slow and fast sb wheelies on the big bike and every thing else he just learns them on the little bike , i wouldn't be surprised to see him doing sb circles on a big bike at stuntwars
Old 12-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Regular StuntLifer

starboynky is a decent person

yep....and i would have saved that viedo till then so people willnt expect it and the crowd would go even more crazier.....

and someone willnt be tryn hard right now to dublicte...