Alittle progress with circles

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 02:13 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of
Alittle progress with circles

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr4dMnTDyP8[/youtube]
Some of the better ones. Found that with a little more speed I'm getting better results. Still catching my self on the brake inadvertly. More practice and I think I'll be getting past 2. Less brake n keep it tall. Tips and advice always appreciated. Joe
Old 11-25-2008, 03:34 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about
Re: Alittle progress with circles

nice work joe (think thats your name but not sure)

getting some nice constant ones , and i did i see you try a figure 8?
Old 11-25-2008, 07:54 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

doing good , getting better and better ..

try to pay attention to how much brake you are using , let the bike roll a little more instead of hammering the brake and then having to clutch it ..

coming in a little wider and a little faster may help, nothing crazy just a mile an hour or two faster ..
Old 11-25-2008, 09:34 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

I cant wait to start trying circles to the right on the streetbike...FINALLY started turning them on the dirtbike, .
Looks like youre well on your way though
I noticed youre doing staggered, have you tried putting your foot on the seat? For me staggereds turn in more naturally to the right, and with foot on the seat you can steer it better to the right.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Good work man! You're making alot of progress.. Nuts your doing staggard to the right
Old 11-25-2008, 08:01 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Nice, bro! Definetly making progress! Like aw0no said, FIB or FIS would give you a bit more control for going right. I do a lot of FIB recons... , and just started hooking O's, but I definetly feel better FIB, over staggered, for going right. How those spreaders coming?
Old 11-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

Still powering the speaders haven't worked on them lately its been raining a lot. Gonna need to roll slow and clutch it up high n repeat until it feels good with the HB, now the HB feels odd when on the tank. Got to hold on tighter than SS.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:01 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

It's the ******' dog.

I'm telling you.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:16 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

nice clutch work dude, Im sure you could get around a bunch more times on flat ground,that spot looks pretty slanted
Old 11-26-2008, 02:29 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nags
It's the ******' dog.

I'm telling you.
the dog is cheering him on
Old 11-26-2008, 02:32 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cjoec01
Still powering the speaders haven't worked on them lately its been raining a lot. Gonna need to roll slow and clutch it up high n repeat until it feels good with the HB, now the HB feels odd when on the tank. Got to hold on tighter than SS.
Ha ha.........MUCH tighter than SS! I normally try to use 2 fingers for clutch/HB, but unless I'm feeling super strong/fresh.......I go back to using my pointer finger for both, while doing spreaders. Its hard to hold on in spreader with only 3 fingers!