Me... accidently running from the cops...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 06:14 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Me... accidently running from the cops...

the hit to the head was uncalled for...way to keep your cool
Old 10-04-2008, 06:34 PM

Retro is a decent person

you can hear the cops talking about how fast you were moving.
if you kept going they would not have caught you.
you can totaly see in the video were you noticed them and then pulled over.
He punched you in the head at the last second instead of tackling you.
but that would have hurt him more then you, because of your protective gear.
bty, way to get that kick stand down while being molested by the poe-poe.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:58 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GsXr_JuLEz
dude i live in texas and i agree..."*** texas"
leave then... we dont want **** smokes like you
Old 10-04-2008, 09:42 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

thats not the way i run
Old 10-04-2008, 09:51 PM

vasponger is a decent person

Yea I wouldnt of stopped after seeing all them behind you. But then again you might of thought that he was trying to get by since you did look over and had to make a decision quick. I would of took off and made them work to catch me
Old 10-04-2008, 11:05 PM
i want a new stuntbike!!!

RIVAL-SHADOW is a decent person

hey hey theres no need to hate on texas.you know u love the COWBOYS!
Old 10-04-2008, 11:07 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Well hopefully you won't get into anymore trouble, atleast for the duration of your probation. And I hope you can find someone to write off a whole bunch of those community service hours. Those are the worst.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:25 PM

mr-cant-ride is a decent person

man thats some bullshit, some cops get on my ****** nerves
Old 10-05-2008, 12:33 PM

ZeRo_C0oL is a decent person

Felony eluding charges are scary.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:50 PM

NW-FRESH is a decent person

If he would of ran, the ghetto bird would have been all over him in seconds. +1 on keeping your cool when he hit you, should have taken that to court. Im suprised the icon took the impact though! jp they make some ok ****!
Old 10-06-2008, 12:25 AM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

FUKIN faggett ***, (buzz cut cop! I didnt even watch the whole thing, just up till the part right after he smacked your helmet and threw you on the hood. That **** pisses me off so much!! you can clearly see that you had no idea that the cops were trying to pull you over. Watching these type of police actions/maneuvers cant help but to make you feel resentment toward the po-po. I am normally for the side of the law, ya know, do the right thing be a good citizen, the cops are supposed to be the image of whats right etc....

Then You see some **** like this, Honestly man I have been in that same situation,(getting chased) ever since from when I first had a dirtbike at 14, until I was about 25, on streetbikes. I totally would have dipped out on them and went from 150 to 180 with the quickness <( no pun intended) , dude at least you know now, to just bounce out them next time!, Then again not all cops are gonna be easy to escape like the ones around a small, low crime rate area , like im used to. Some parts of TX definately have the ghetto bird that you cant escape.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:44 AM

vtecguy is an unknown quantity at this point

in milwaukee its freakin sweet... the freeway goes straight into this tunnel and than into a parking garadge that goes to like the museum and the technical college, and some science art thing, but ironically the police station too... but for real if you get in your preety much free to walk in like any direction... the police station is connected... but its like across this tunnel and up a bunch of stairs so itld take the average plus sized cop a good while to get down there
Old 10-06-2008, 11:23 AM

F4EaSyE is an unknown quantity at this point

havent even finished watching it but I think I speak for quite a few others.. you should of counter sued for that one.. Way out of Line.. Those were the days..
Old 10-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Stunt.ca

Fiks is an unknown quantity at this point

wow theres some dumb cops everywhere

ftp
Old 10-06-2008, 09:55 PM

bigdaddyr1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by crashtest 750
should have dipped out. you had them. I am getting hit for someone elses run so now I have to deal with a feloney. FTP!!!! all running no stoping
if you will get a couple of pics of bikes like yours make the officer pick the bike out they saw it got me off cause the bike fingered the wrong picture three times in a row

Last edited by bigdaddyr1; 10-06-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:22 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NW-FRESH
If he would of ran, the ghetto bird would have been all over him in seconds. +1 on keeping your cool when he hit you, should have taken that to court. Im suprised the icon took the impact though! jp they make some ok ****!
no ghetto bird in this area
Old 10-06-2008, 10:53 PM

bman993 is a decent person

damnnn, i think i speak for a lot of people when i say i hate the cops, ftp.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:59 AM

ZeRo_C0oL is a decent person

Originally Posted by bman993
damnnn, i think i speak for a lot of people when i say i hate the cops, ftp.
I hate coming in this thread to see people talking about how they hate cops... I mean, seriously. Some cops? Sure. All cops? That's just stupid.

I don't even want to talk about this but I have a pending felony eluding charge I'm currently trying to fight... I'm not discussing it, but I hope to have an opportunity to in the future. It's scary ****, and quite frankly it's not at all worth the risk...

All I'm saying is that I think it's ignorant to say you hate all cops because of a few bad apples. To me, that's no better than having a cop say they hate all motorcyclists because of a few punks on bikes. Can we agree on that? Hell, I ride with a few cops who happen to be some of the best guys I know. There are a lot of ****** out there, but they just so happen to be on both sides of the badge. You'll forget all about how much you hate them when you need them one day!
Old 10-07-2008, 02:50 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I hate coming in this thread to see people talking about how they hate cops... I mean, seriously. Some cops? Sure. All cops? That's just stupid.

I don't even want to talk about this but I have a pending felony eluding charge I'm currently trying to fight... I'm not discussing it, but I hope to have an opportunity to in the future. It's scary ****, and quite frankly it's not at all worth the risk...

All I'm saying is that I think it's ignorant to say you hate all cops because of a few bad apples. To me, that's no better than having a cop say they hate all motorcyclists because of a few punks on bikes. Can we agree on that? Hell, I ride with a few cops who happen to be some of the best guys I know. There are a lot of ****** out there, but they just so happen to be on both sides of the badge. You'll forget all about how much you hate them when you need them one day!
Stuntlifers don't call the cops.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:23 AM
NASTY NATE

drummerboy_420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ZeRo_C0oL

shut up! **** the cops!!!

Quick Reply: Me... accidently running from the cops...