Me... accidently running from the cops...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 12:31 AM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Me... accidently running from the cops...

ya... thats williamson county judge for ya... power hungrey money grubbin bastards... i've paid them for alot of go fast driving awards
Old 10-04-2008, 12:47 AM

Josh Faught is an unknown quantity at this point

We all almost went to jail two weeks ago in Gtown on our bikes....The one time we hit the streets of course....Why were you here Ft hood?
Old 10-04-2008, 12:58 AM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

thaaaat sucks..

Last edited by bornreadybc; 10-04-2008 at 01:03 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:23 AM

Scott982 is a decent person

Originally Posted by drummerboy_420
i was going to court for over a year, my lawer got the tapes from the cops so we can look over them and build a case. Didnt help. The judge i was against sent his own kid to prison for 25 years for having mushrooms, and some morphine. Shitty *** corrupt county!!!
Man if you would have only gone another 1/2 mile up the road there is an exit with plenty of county roads to lose them. I grew up in that corrupt **** hole of a town and the cops are horrible.

50outlaw- your from wilco so you have no excuse for getting caught. Kevin and I have been riding those streets for ever with out issue.:YEAH
Old 10-04-2008, 03:30 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

did I see it wrong or did the cop break like three traffic laws before he even entered the highway....Hate how they think they can break the law.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:51 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
your an *** hole dude...
Old 10-04-2008, 05:53 AM
NASTY NATE

drummerboy_420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
We all almost went to jail two weeks ago in Gtown on our bikes....The one time we hit the streets of course....Why were you here Ft hood?
yeah, Ft. Hood. **** hole capital of texas! Nothin but pawn shops, loan centers, tattoo shops, and strip clubs... A ghetto *** mini Reno!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:07 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scott982
Man if you would have only gone another 1/2 mile up the road there is an exit with plenty of county roads to lose them. I grew up in that corrupt **** hole of a town and the cops are horrible.

50outlaw- your from wilco so you have no excuse for getting caught. Kevin and I have been riding those streets for ever with out issue.:YEAH
traffic+ roadblock+ piece of **** gsxr 600 with fucked tires = my *** in jail
Old 10-04-2008, 08:34 AM

Snotrocket is a decent person

Originally Posted by drummerboy_420
This is a video of me doin about a buck 50 and didnt know i was being chased. This is on my old bike about a week after i came back from iraq. It was bullshit and i am still paying for this ****. $2500 fine, 400 hours community service, and 3 years felony probation. **** TEXAS!!!

http://www.lesspulp.com/videos/211/i...-accident.html

How did you get your hands on the police video?
Old 10-04-2008, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
traffic+ roadblock+ piece of **** gsxr 600 with fucked tires = my *** in jail
FIfty if you knew how to ride a bike worth a **** you could have gotten away of course there gonna catch you when you ride like my grandma

And ya dude another mile or so take westinhouse exit and there is plenty of places to lose the fuzz
Old 10-04-2008, 10:29 AM

Timmy P is a decent person

Originally Posted by **D**
Ya.. Im just sick of this **** for real.. Im not sayin i never speed or clutch one up on the HW but I don't know about you guys but WHEN I do it, I look around and notice any dangers too close.. Hell I notice bumps ahead in the road and cars miles away.. And how cagers just ram poles in parking lots and **** simply because they don't pay attenion. It takes a hell of alot more focus to ride.. And they say we are "wreckless" and don"t consider our surroundings?? F*** that...
Verry true. all of it. got a little story for ya. Delivering appliances we parked behind the houses in tight alley in the hood. Well half way though a cop pulls up and demands that we move the truck.. just being a total dick. we wernt obstructing anything. there were to open ends of the alley. well we do as he pleases. and another pig shows up as he backing out. well he clips a phone pole on the pass side and it smashed the rear quarter. right infront of his buddy. I was rollin. pointing and laughing! I shoulda told him the wreckless deal. haha..
Old 10-04-2008, 12:32 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

The Vid Is From Texas And You Are From Cali ?
Old 10-04-2008, 12:47 PM
NASTY NATE

Originally Posted by JonnY X
The Vid Is From Texas And You Are From Cali ?
Yeah, like i said i was in the army. It happened when i got back from iraq. i got out shortly after and moved back to my hometown here in Killa Cali
Old 10-04-2008, 12:48 PM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont come to texas if you cant handle the HEAT
Old 10-04-2008, 12:56 PM
NASTY NATE

Originally Posted by spiller03
dont come to texas if you cant handle the HEAT
**** TEXAS!!! I never wanted to be there in the first place... Only reason why i go back once in a while is to check on my house i bought in Killeen.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:37 PM

so how long did it take to get your bike back from impound that makes me want to go run from the fuzz ha ha
Old 10-04-2008, 01:49 PM

**D** is a decent person

Originally Posted by Timmy P
Verry true. all of it. got a little story for ya. Delivering appliances we parked behind the houses in tight alley in the hood. Well half way though a cop pulls up and demands that we move the truck.. just being a total dick. we wernt obstructing anything. there were to open ends of the alley. well we do as he pleases. and another pig shows up as he backing out. well he clips a phone pole on the pass side and it smashed the rear quarter. right infront of his buddy. I was rollin. pointing and laughing! I shoulda told him the wreckless deal. haha..
Priceless.... I was drivin down a four lane hw, ridin alone just cruisin, a state trooper comes up beside me. I figure o well Im legal no worries.. All the sudden that lil black and white fender is inches away from me... This dick wasn't paying attention and tried changing into my lane!!!!! Im throughin my hands up like WTF?!?!?! He jus swerves back over into his lane and waves then darts off a ramp....
Old 10-04-2008, 04:29 PM

Larse is a decent person

Damn they semed pissed to bad with the penalty though
Old 10-04-2008, 05:29 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Josh Faught
FIfty if you knew how to ride a bike worth a **** you could have gotten away of course there gonna catch you when you ride like my grandma

And ya dude another mile or so take westinhouse exit and there is plenty of places to lose the fuzz
yep.... definetly gonna kick you in the nuts again
Old 10-04-2008, 06:11 PM

GsXr_JuLEz is a decent person

dude i live in texas and i agree..."*** texas"...dude i would have cought a assult charge...some one slappin me with a lid on well it could have gone alot worse bro... stay up "F_T_P" "note to self dont stop in texas" LOL

Quick Reply: Me... accidently running from the cops...