Me... accidently running from the cops...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 09:41 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Me... accidently running from the cops...

Originally Posted by k7-600
$2500, 400 hours community service, and 3 years Probation? You got FUCKED BY THE LAW! Please tell me you were stupid and hoped a public defender would work.
+1 shoulda got Sara Naylor... she has kept me outta a whole heap of ****...
Old 10-03-2008, 09:47 PM

Nick1000 will become famous soon enoughNick1000 will become famous soon enough

Man!! when traffic backs up its the perfect opportunity to burn them... make distance n duck off a ramp dammit!!! Its real easy here on Long Island all the parkways/highways are winding wit a ton of traffic.. perfect lol
Old 10-03-2008, 09:53 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nick 1000
Man!! when traffic backs up its the perfect opportunity to burn them... make distance n duck off a ramp dammit!!! Its real easy here on Long Island all the parkways/highways are winding wit a ton of traffic.. perfect lol
believe me... there realy wasn't a place to run...

there wasn't an offramp for a ways and even then theres not realy any streets to duck off on
Old 10-03-2008, 09:57 PM

**D** is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
dude the media all they do with stunt riders is make a bunch of yellow journalism on us and makes it look like we are unlaw binding citizens

which we know the truth , but in the laws eyes its Reckless driving no matter what and we have to respect that cause it is the LAW..

bbabababab and you know what im sayin,
Ya.. Im just sick of this **** for real.. Im not sayin i never speed or clutch one up on the HW but I don't know about you guys but WHEN I do it, I look around and notice any dangers too close.. Hell I notice bumps ahead in the road and cars miles away.. And how cagers just ram poles in parking lots and **** simply because they don't pay attenion. It takes a hell of alot more focus to ride.. And they say we are "wreckless" and don"t consider our surroundings?? F*** that...
Old 10-03-2008, 10:00 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

I still want to know where you got the tape... and how it went down in court... Give us more details on the aftermath... Is it too late for an appeal? Take that **** all the way to the Supreme Court! haha
Old 10-03-2008, 10:01 PM

**D** is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nick 1000
Lucky... There is not much of a chance of gettin away in my small town..
Old 10-03-2008, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
believe me... there realy wasn't a place to run...

there wasn't an offramp for a ways and even then theres not realy any streets to duck off on
yea alot of exits n residential areas deff help but still, GAS IT man ive been in similar situations i just stay on that throttle usually works, nope.. it alwayz works lol

it looked like he had made a ton of distance on them at one point then slowed down..? i dont understand
Old 10-03-2008, 10:02 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

I still want to know where you got the tape... and how it went down in court... Give us more details on the aftermath... Is it too late for an appeal? Take that **** all the way to the Supreme Court! haha
lol.. you can't fight willco.. you get in trouble here, your fucked..

but i wanna know where you got the tape too..

i wanna get mine
Old 10-03-2008, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol.. you can't fight willco.. you get in trouble here, your fucked..

but i wanna know where you got the tape too..

i wanna get mine
yea i guess a small town they will see u again or already kno who u are, im not really used to that over here there are MILLIONS of clowns wit bikes so its like imposable to say for sure whos who.. another reason i try n keep my bikes stock lookin blend in wit the squidies lol
Old 10-03-2008, 10:09 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

compared to new york georgetown (where he was caught) isnt even a speck of dirt
Old 10-03-2008, 10:44 PM

crawll is a decent person

I gota say I was once with a friend rollin 80+ and when he wicked it up to 120 I just went with it, when we got off the freeway he said we past a popo I didn't see so yea I believe your story! FTP they just a bunch of criminals with badges getting away with all they can and hanging ya out to dry.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:01 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

You need to be able to see the cop when he see's you doing something wrong, if you would have known you could have easily got away. After a cops been chasing you for a couple minutes they've called in enough people and your going down. Here's one of my fav chase vids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57p2zxXTo1I
Old 10-03-2008, 11:18 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats what i said... how do you acquire the police tapes after something like this goes down?
Old 10-03-2008, 11:35 PM

**D** is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
You need to be able to see the cop when he see's you doing something wrong, if you would have known you could have easily got away. After a cops been chasing you for a couple minutes they've called in enough people and your going down. Here's one of my fav chase vids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57p2zxXTo1I
LMFAO!!! Ain't that a bitch!!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:01 AM

trently309 is a decent person

**** like this is y every rider hates cops!!!!!!!!!! FTP!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:09 AM
NASTY NATE

drummerboy_420 is a decent person

Ya, the cops were ****** ****, and all they could do was talk about how they were gonna get me kicked out of the military and ****. Dont **** around in Georgetown, TX!!! They are a bunch of **** sucker! I ******* HATE COPS!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:13 AM
NASTY NATE

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
thats what i said... how do you acquire the police tapes after something like this goes down?

i was going to court for over a year, my lawer got the tapes from the cops so we can look over them and build a case. Didnt help. The judge i was against sent his own kid to prison for 25 years for having mushrooms, and some morphine. Shitty *** corrupt county!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:15 AM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

judge stump? i've lived in georgetown my hole life... the worse police city i've ever seen
Old 10-04-2008, 12:18 AM

spiller03 is an unknown quantity at this point

my friends went to jail for street racing in downtown g-town, cop said he clocked them at over a hundred in a about a 100 foot stretch red light to red light.... they had quick cars but not top fuel dragsters
Old 10-04-2008, 12:23 AM
NASTY NATE

Originally Posted by spiller03
judge stump? i've lived in georgetown my hole life... the worse police city i've ever seen
Judge Carnes. ****** **** SUCKER! I HATE THAT PIECE OF CORRUPT ****!!!

Quick Reply: Me... accidently running from the cops...