Me... accidently running from the cops...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 08:29 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Me... accidently running from the cops...

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
to bad a drunk driver did not slam into those 2 ******** while they were standing there afterwords. that would have been priceless

your an *** hole dude...
Old 10-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
your an *** hole dude...
its you're pig
Old 10-03-2008, 08:44 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

my pig? dont know what your gettin at!!! sorry

Last edited by Tucker R6!; 10-03-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

your an *** hole dude...
Originally Posted by R1Wonder
its you're pig
my pig? Im not Texas its NC....
damn you really are stupid

"your an *** hole dude"
You are an *** hole dude
"You're an *** hole dude"

english 101
Old 10-03-2008, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by R1Wonder
damn you really are stupid

"your an *** hole dude"
You are an *** hole dude
"You're an *** hole dude"

english 101

sorry to not up hold the standard of writing sir please for give me!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:50 PM

diabolic600 is an unknown quantity at this point

That young cop must have been on ******* powertrip! That ****** had no reason to slap you in the head like that or have to jack up your arm like that. It wasn't like you were trying to get them out of the car and you try to catch out.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Stuntride.com

i agree with all the rest of the guys who said good job keeping your cool. i probably would have fucken went off on that guy. or just not stopped in the first place. but it that cop smacked me like that ohhh man i would be angry

**** cops. (most of them)
Old 10-03-2008, 08:52 PM

trowakd is a decent person

lol i finished watching the vid.... If you were in the cops point of view it looked like you gave up running and was like **** i'll take the ticket... even tho you said you didn't see them until that time and started to pull over. They were probably heated for being burned chasing your *** 10 miles on the hwy!!
Old 10-03-2008, 08:59 PM

**D** is a decent person

my pig? dont know what your gettin at!!! sorry
You have got to be kidding me..
Old 10-03-2008, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by **D**
You have got to be kidding me..

i didnt understand what he was gettin at, the underlined **** got me confused...
Old 10-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Stuntride.com

cops dont need to spell correct.

COPS LIE
Old 10-03-2008, 09:06 PM

how many cops ever lied to you in your life for real dude?

or you just hating cops in general
Old 10-03-2008, 09:09 PM

**D** is a decent person

i didnt understand what he was gettin at, the underlined **** got me confused...
Maybe because the underlined part was what he was trying to bring your attention to.... Common sense just gets a little more un-common each day....
Old 10-03-2008, 09:12 PM

**D** is a decent person

how many cops ever lied to you in your life for real dude?

or you just hating cops in general
I had tons of respect for cops before I started riding.. Now that I get followed everytime I leave my house JUST becuase I have a sportbike.. I completely understand why people here hate on them..
Old 10-03-2008, 09:12 PM

Maybe because the underlined part was what he was trying to bring your attention to.... Common sense just gets a little more un-common each day....

hahah ok im wrong my bad... i was always a sleep in 2nd period English class!!! :YEAH
Old 10-03-2008, 09:15 PM

I had tons of respect for cops before I started riding.. Now that I get followed everytime I leave my house JUST becuase I have a sportbike.. I completely understand why people here hate on them..

I know where your coming from dude trust me,,, some people just give "sportbikers" a bad rep and it makes it harder for other riders...
Old 10-03-2008, 09:21 PM

and roger
Old 10-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Stuntride.com

Originally Posted by princesami23
IT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME...look at me talkin like im white..lol.......anyways it wud be awesome if aaron colton ran away from cops and got caught....imagine that...
hahahahahah
Old 10-03-2008, 09:26 PM

**D** is a decent person

hahah ok im wrong my bad... i was always a sleep in 2nd period English class!!! :YEAH
I heard that... Jus wish people would think about some things..
I know where your coming from dude trust me,,, some people just give "sportbikers" a bad rep and it makes it harder for other riders...
Real talk... I understand that but I mean seriously, if they gave two ***** about us they would realize not everyone on a bike is trouble..
Old 10-03-2008, 09:34 PM

I heard that... Jus wish people would think about some things..

Real talk... I understand that but I mean seriously, if they gave two ***** about us they would realize not everyone on a bike is trouble..
dude the media all they do with stunt riders is make a bunch of yellow journalism on us and makes it look like we are unlaw binding citizens

which we know the truth , but in the laws eyes its Reckless driving no matter what and we have to respect that cause it is the LAW..

bbabababab and you know what im sayin,

Quick Reply: Me... accidently running from the cops...