Me... accidently running from the cops...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person
Re: Me... accidently running from the cops...

i would sue that was WAY beyond reasonable....you hands were in the air when they both jumped you like you were trying to pull a gun out.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:27 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

they act like they won the game, like you were gonna escape or something... stupid ********, it clearly looks that you decide to slow down as soon as you realize theyre behind you. Sorry but one of these pigs counts for 100.000 profesional cops so FTF'nP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 01:42 PM

**D** is a decent person

Dam son... What a d**k...
Old 10-03-2008, 01:52 PM

cassman is a decent person

ya know its real shitty that they got you for evading, as soon as you see them you pull over, how would you even know there back there at those speeds one would be focusing on the road and traffic, and then the bs hittin ya in the head and ****......FTP....
Old 10-03-2008, 01:55 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

yeah I wish people and cops knew thats why I get hot sometimes when Im stunting in a lot for 4 hours and expect me to be super calm and collected with them. when you got that much adrenaline flowing you just wanna slap the ************ in the head .
Old 10-03-2008, 02:04 PM

**D** is a decent person

Originally Posted by Timmy P
yeah I wish people and cops knew thats why I get hot sometimes when Im stunting in a lot for 4 hours and expect me to be super calm and collected with them. when you got that much adrenaline flowing you just wanna slap the ************ in the head .
Old 10-03-2008, 02:11 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Shitty. That was fucked how they treated you.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:20 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

now that you know what kinda dick heads they are keep running!!!!! all kinds of off road trails to duck into around here...i don't care how dirty my baby gets i want out! already got caught doing 250km/h ferget the mph....and got cornered by a radio'd pig.....it sucks....get a lawyer i got off...but they towed my bike literally cause when i went to the pound to pick it up my new pain and grips, plastics smashed...looks like they had fun while i got taken away in the cruiser....
Old 10-03-2008, 02:21 PM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

should have dipped out. you had them. I am getting hit for someone elses run so now I have to deal with a feloney. FTP!!!! all running no stoping
Old 10-03-2008, 04:36 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Timmy P

Old 10-03-2008, 04:38 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BOYD
i love how cops always yell how serious what u were doing was, then at the end of the video they are laughing about what they just went through..... these two ******* need a new carreer..... FT2C
Very True.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:47 PM

deejayarecue is a decent person

don't get me wrong, i dislike most po's as much as the next man but come onnnnn! did you rreealllyyyy not know they were chasing you? haha. if that one cops story is true, he spotted you and your buddy way back and your boy dipped out on his ***. you didn't happen to wonder where your buddy went? but i admit, i might have missed some of the story cause i didn't sit through the whole vid. either way thats cool as **** you got the vid. wish you had gotten away though. with all that traffic you could have been GHOST.

and all you guys talking about suing and **** are crazy! they didn't rodney king his ***, in fact he got a bit lucky he didnt get gorrilla slammed across the center divide into oncomming traffic! FTP tho for sure! hahaha. would like to have seen you get way.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:02 PM

deejayarecue is a decent person

actually i take that back after watchin the vid again, didn't notice your boy was still with you on the fwy, though he had split from ya. that ****** sucks! cop even says himself he was only chasing you for 3 miles, so at those speeds guess you didn't hear em. did your boy get away at least? cop was saying he crashed?
Old 10-03-2008, 05:08 PM

2WheeledLunacy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tokyo Gorbo
That sucks, I cant even put in to words how much I hate cops like that. I know you probabley thought it a million times, but you shouldve never stopped.

Good job on not attacking them, then they really wouldve tried to throw the book at you.

Im suprised you even got charged with what you got, being in the military and all. When I was active duty, that military ID was like a get out of jail free card.
My ID isn't worth **** near base. It only grows in value as you get farther from anyone who deals with the military all the time.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:17 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

oh ****!! thats georgetown!!! ive eattin at that jack in the crack drunk many times!!!

congrats on doing that in willco... you win the dumbass award....

ps.. i caught an evading charge in willco too.. its where i live...

now back to watching
Old 10-03-2008, 07:05 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

how do you go that fast & still get caught?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:08 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

if he hadn't stopped they would have set up a roadblock shortly down the road thats how they got me...

willco doesn't **** around...
Old 10-03-2008, 07:10 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

to bad a drunk driver did not slam into those 2 ******** while they were standing there afterwords. that would have been priceless
Old 10-03-2008, 07:13 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by deejayarecue
actually i take that back after watchin the vid again, didn't notice your boy was still with you on the fwy, though he had split from ya. that ****** sucks! cop even says himself he was only chasing you for 3 miles, so at those speeds guess you didn't hear em. did your boy get away at least? cop was saying he crashed?
yeah the cop is full of ****... he said they started chasing them at 195.... 195 is way more than 3 miles from where they stopped... more like 10
Old 10-03-2008, 07:38 PM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

$2500, 400 hours community service, and 3 years Probation? You got FUCKED BY THE LAW! Please tell me you were stupid and hoped a public defender would work. Cause if you paid for an attourney you paid too much. Did the judge even see this tape? Probably plead no contest didn't ya.... STUPID STUPID STUPID. I'm sure you've beat yourself up over it enough over the last 2 years. And next time you'll really run won't you?

ok, just after 11:20, the officer said he knew he was going to get out and give you a "head shot". what the ****. You looked back, slowed down and pulled over, and he comes out swingin on you.

Evading? no, def not. you slowed down after the turn enough for them to catch up to you and just before that you can see your hand is on your leg/hip just chillin. you weren't running.

**** the cops and **** your legal council.

Quick Reply: Me... accidently running from the cops...