Indoor World Championship Zurich

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 01:59 PM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Indoor World Championship Zurich

only 50 metres though mang i bet it look a lot smaller when you were there??? maybe i dunno... seemed like everyone was so consumed with being fastest out there sooo many quick transitions, amazing level. funny how some tricks are fashionable like suicide to ss! merc hc.

Pfeiffer still has it, I thought Seb 5 was good judging but i thought Mattie Griffin was second sooo fast... anyone got Humbetros run? he was second!!!????
Old 02-29-2008, 02:01 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
just watched all of them. seb 5 wow, awesome rider. acfarius, of course he killed it, twite, good run! and i think some of johnnie do's technicality was nasty! borne, your run started off good i thought, what happened to your bike

That was part of my nightmare.......good ol' electrical problems. Had to rewire my kill/starter switch before qualifying and the starter switch basically was separated from everything else. The starter switch was supposed to be right next to the key on the side and somehow during my run the switch fell underneath the tank on top of the motor. Bike died and I couldn't find the switch to start the bike again. Took a fricken eternity to get it started and after that everything was down hill.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:24 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Borne
That was part of my nightmare.......good ol' electrical problems. Had to rewire my kill/starter switch before qualifying and the starter switch basically was separated from everything else. The starter switch was supposed to be right next to the key on the side and somehow during my run the switch fell underneath the tank on top of the motor. Bike died and I couldn't find the switch to start the bike again. Took a fricken eternity to get it started and after that everything was down hill.
same problem here......i bet you where pissed!
Old 02-29-2008, 06:09 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
OKAY.............that still doesnt explain why everyone would hesitate to bring it back after a jump to G spread or wateva, i hope ur understanding wat i mean...........everytime there was a transition jump the guys were not folowing up on it to throw it a circle like they normaly would in a parking lot, and its not a space issue i know that..............high altitude maybe but NOT a space issue...............
Like glingglo said, 50 meters by less than 15 meters.... 150 ft long and about 40 ft wide. That **** is recockulus. I know for a fact over half of the US killers would be missing tricks all over the place. Nothing is more intimidating than competing in a small area where the crowd is separated by bike fencing. Ghost your bike and you're going to take people out not just your placement. High grip sucks too. I would consider oiling up a Tomahawk next time I get there. Again, good job Mattie and all the others!
Old 02-29-2008, 06:58 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Like glingglo said, 50 meters by less than 15 meters.... 150 ft long and about 40 ft wide. That **** is recockulus. I know for a fact over half of the US killers would be missing tricks all over the place. Nothing is more intimidating than competing in a small area where the crowd is separated by bike fencing. Ghost your bike and you're going to take people out not just your placement. High grip sucks too. I would consider oiling up a Tomahawk next time I get there. Again, good job Mattie and all the others!
i see ur point on the public safety issue

but again imo its enough room to land most tricks.....just my
Old 02-29-2008, 07:02 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

CP= Butter. So smooth its rediculous.Good runs bye all.
Old 03-01-2008, 02:01 PM

M1guh is an unknown quantity at this point

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=StuntwarsCH&p=r

there is a few more
Old 03-01-2008, 03:51 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by M1guh
hi Miguh ...
Old 03-01-2008, 06:01 PM

Schooler is a decent person

cps run was fuckking scik..havent seen anyhting lately on sutntlife that really impresses me but that sure did...didnt see many flaws....that was almost a picture perfect run..maybe 2 or 3 things he messed up on and he made it look like it was on purposee..siiiickk RUN cp
Old 03-01-2008, 06:12 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Schooler
cps run was fuckking scik..havent seen anyhting lately on sutntlife that really impresses me but that sure did...didnt see many flaws....that was almost a picture perfect run..maybe 2 or 3 things he messed up on and he made it look like it was on purposee..siiiickk RUN cp
+1

u have seen the AZ clips, those are real impressive.........u should put up a few clips and bring some spark back son! :YEAH
Old 03-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

hes on a dirtbike...

all good runs. CPs was exactly like people said... flawless.

Twites run was real good damn he can throw down a good run. definetly one of the riders that think is underrated.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:40 AM

glingglo is an unknown quantity at this point

i think twite has inspired a lot of riders with his style.... When i saw throw down i wanted to watch more of Bourne... Pfeiffer has it in these smaller arenas because of Euro style is all about those types of spots... For us in uk there really is no room to ride there are no huge parking lots and spots here because the island is sooo small so everything is relative!

Maybe that is why there is a difference in the rriding styles between Euro and US the spots are huge and the riding has to look good over big distance hence amazing straight line combos and smaller sprockets... i think the Riders like Twite and Josh Bourne blurr the lines between the styles. I think it is all ******* sick..... Here's to Cross over!!