Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 04:17 PM

chris75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my roomates R6 high speed chase

salvage title now
Old 06-07-2007, 05:17 PM

s_10onbagz is an unknown quantity at this point

doubt it, his insurance wont cover that ****.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
Wow. Wouldn't wanna be in his shoes.

Whats he lookin at for charges?
**** after that crash HE wasn't in his shoes anymore
Old 06-07-2007, 07:08 PM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

damn that was a crazy *** cartwheel.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:09 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

did he go straight to jail or did an ambulance take him to a hospital? if he went straight to jail he might try to get off on no immediate medical attention
Old 06-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

That would be a ****** rush!!!!!!!! Well besides the crash and ****.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:42 PM
WiL
Regular StuntLifer

WiL is an unknown quantity at this point

First off glad he is alive but on the real this is the reason why the "public" views us they way they do, dont get me wrong i have ran a few times but never on the highway always hittin the back roads. As they say u cant outrun a radio which is why u dont see any cop cars behind him. What bothers me most is just what happend, only if the car he hit had a backseat full of kids and then what? Fleeing and evading,c and i,improper lane usage, speeding, resisting arrest are a few along the way..really worth all tht and some tv time? get real! o wait that shiny new yammy and mushed up proally the best thing thats happend to it.. for what its worth
Old 06-07-2007, 08:57 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

rookie
Old 06-07-2007, 09:42 PM

middlefingerup is an unknown quantity at this point

mmmmm ya I've been caught twice. once on the highway in 2000 on my f4 they got my plate on vid when I passed them at 100mph in a wheelie. They were in the fast lane... Lawer got me off all charges and didnt charge me a dime...then in 02 I sent my 929 and myself into the woods at over 100 w/ just a helmet and t-shirt walked away w/ minor scratches..?? major lawer fees and fines..I dont have enough fingers and toes to count the times i've ran...wear your helmet kids..
Old 06-07-2007, 10:59 PM

s_10onbagz is an unknown quantity at this point

he evaded police he didnt resisted arrest that i saw. ???
Old 06-07-2007, 11:41 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Why does the vid kep cutting uot and not showing the entire thing? looked like he did a complete cartwheel and landed on his feet.

Originally Posted by Kliewer
That cop sure got a hard-on from throwing the debris around...
yeah what a douchebag... no reason to throw it 10 feet UP into the air LOL
Old 06-07-2007, 11:51 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WiL
First off glad he is alive but on the real this is the reason why the "public" views us they way they do, dont get me wrong i have ran a few times but never on the highway always hittin the back roads. As they say u cant outrun a radio which is why u dont see any cop cars behind him. What bothers me most is just what happend, only if the car he hit had a backseat full of kids and then what? Fleeing and evading,c and i,improper lane usage, speeding, resisting arrest are a few along the way..really worth all tht and some tv time? get real! o wait that shiny new yammy and mushed up proally the best thing thats happend to it.. for what its worth
i think the same way when it comes to this kind of ****
Old 06-08-2007, 12:17 AM
WiL
Regular StuntLifer

WiL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by s_10onbagz
he evaded police he didnt resisted arrest that i saw. ???
one of the many charges u get added to ya for being a dipshit and thinkin u can outrun the law and end up being caught becuz u hit a car...
Old 06-08-2007, 02:00 AM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

That was a pretty nice chase,,,,..The music was good too it, but i dont see why he just didnt slow down ,when all that accured ,,you have a helicopter above you and your trying to run ,i m wondering did he a have a excape plan or was he going to go till he killed him self,, was he on a death mission that day or what...but he lived to learn i guess...
Old 06-08-2007, 02:58 AM
JD
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JD is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen
You guys got some nice *** cops, sitting there talking to him while he's on the side curb, haha.
**** you aint lyin mayne.... those cops are WAAAY nicer then ours they are sittin there just chattin it up with em...

Hell, they would taze us, mace us and billyclub us before we could even say i give up...

it would go something like....

"I gi *ZAP* *SPRAY* *WACK*
Old 06-08-2007, 03:06 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

well couple things. I bet any money he didnt evne know a helicopter was above him. hes runnign and not looking up thinking that

second when eve i run i get up to like 170 for like 5 seconds then get off the next exit and take back roads. so they dont have enoguh time to radio ahead and set up roadblock or anythign.

third. ialwasy look for helis

four hes a dipshit for not weeving right
Old 06-08-2007, 04:58 AM

OLDskoolGixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

holy ****!
Old 06-08-2007, 07:39 AM

samjudka is an unknown quantity at this point

REAL FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice nice
Old 06-11-2007, 01:08 PM

gixxerbob is a decent person

wtf....n.y. dosent have have a no pursuit policy either...its not worth it for cops to even bother to chase a bike over 100mph cuz they have no chance or for a heli to chase him either cause it is just another reason for the rider to push the envelope. if the cops woulda just let him go then the car wouldnt have got hit and there would be no accident on the highway as a result of a chase...forget about what happened to the guy (since it was his actions that got him into that situation) but for the pedestrians sake...u no that if u ask the biker if it was worth it and hell say no...just "no" nothin else...ask the cop if it was worth it to continue pursuit and i bet he will say"well he was speeding" or "it was his actions" or w/e....but u will never get that cop to say "no...i shoulda let him go and called off the pursuit"
running is a decision that you get to make and keep in mind they are your actions..but if your a cop who chases, you are just as bad as running from one
im not sayin its cool to run, but if a biker is being wreckless in a pursuit then the cop who is chasing is wreckless too
there was a kid on a dirtbike rydin by my house ( he was only noisy...not wreckless and not a threat to the community) he saw a cop a block over and came flyin down my block...its not cool to ride a d/b on the street and run...but he wasn't wreckless b4 the cop chased him all to give the kid a ticket and take his bike..(bad judgement on the cops part i think) my
it was obvious from the first second that the kid saw the cop that he wasnt going to pull over ( and keep in mind that he is a just a kid) the kid blew up his bike, got caught and got a wreckless ticket....but if the cop never chased him...it would have only been a noisy spin around the block.
as i said before, im not gounna say its cool to run from the cops...but people are going to do it and no one can stop chases from starting.....but cops can learn to stop pursuit.

Last edited by gixxerbob; 06-11-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:15 PM

Creative_cbr can only hope to improve

DAMN that **** was insane he had to be atleast 10-15 feet up that sux tough damn brain farts any way 500 for the bike lol

Quick Reply: my roomates R6 high speed chase