my roomates R6 high speed chase

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 10:35 PM

DerekMey is a decent person
Re: my roomates R6 high speed chase

That blows, but the punkass cop throwing bike parts around thought he'd make a point by being a douche.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:26 AM

crroyalflush is an unknown quantity at this point

thats crazy he was even able to walk after that........wonder what happened to him
Old 06-17-2007, 03:16 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

he was able to walk.. he walked to the car in shock of what just happend took a seat and a breather and got arrested.
but yea he was on the freeway waaay 2 long
Old 06-18-2007, 08:52 PM

diabolic600 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just trying to figure something out? Accident on the interstate, dudes gets arrested, but where are the paramedics? People would be blowing up 911 after seeing a wreck like that?
Old 06-19-2007, 11:37 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Darius
then you get OFF the freeway and make enough lefts and rights to where they have no idea where you went.

:YEAH :YEAH
Old 06-19-2007, 12:23 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Cali... First offense, no more than 6 months. Second offense, year to 3. Well, in San Diego. It all depends on what county you are in. IN LA, you could get sentenced to 2 years and do 6 months or less cuz the jails and prisons are WAY overcrowded. I think in Tracy, he'll do about a year....
Old 06-19-2007, 12:36 PM

socalstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixxerbob
wtf....n.y. dosent have have a no pursuit policy either...its not worth it for cops to even bother to chase a bike over 100mph cuz they have no chance or for a heli to chase him either cause it is just another reason for the rider to push the envelope. if the cops woulda just let him go then the car wouldnt have got hit and there would be no accident on the highway as a result of a chase...forget about what happened to the guy (since it was his actions that got him into that situation) but for the pedestrians sake...u no that if u ask the biker if it was worth it and hell say no...just "no" nothin else...ask the cop if it was worth it to continue pursuit and i bet he will say"well he was speeding" or "it was his actions" or w/e....but u will never get that cop to say "no...i shoulda let him go and called off the pursuit"
running is a decision that you get to make and keep in mind they are your actions..but if your a cop who chases, you are just as bad as running from one
im not sayin its cool to run, but if a biker is being wreckless in a pursuit then the cop who is chasing is wreckless too
there was a kid on a dirtbike rydin by my house ( he was only noisy...not wreckless and not a threat to the community) he saw a cop a block over and came flyin down my block...its not cool to ride a d/b on the street and run...but he wasn't wreckless b4 the cop chased him all to give the kid a ticket and take his bike..(bad judgement on the cops part i think) my
it was obvious from the first second that the kid saw the cop that he wasnt going to pull over ( and keep in mind that he is a just a kid) the kid blew up his bike, got caught and got a wreckless ticket....but if the cop never chased him...it would have only been a noisy spin around the block.
as i said before, im not gounna say its cool to run from the cops...but people are going to do it and no one can stop chases from starting.....but cops can learn to stop pursuit.
You have a good point, but not everyone is that smart. Yes, its not right to take off on a cop, but do two wrongs make a right?? You win some you lose some.... as a cop you should know that if you don't catch someone today, you will catch someone another day without harming anyone or creating an accident. Cops are PEACE OFFICERS. There was no peace in that chase and he was so far away from any cars that it was dumb to keep going and create a road block. Whats really dumb is that it probably started cuz of speeding or something. If he was a rapist or murderer, it would make sense, but I doubt that was the case cuz the cops were just too nice in the end.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:07 AM

STUNT_KiD(915) is an unknown quantity at this point

lol damn he got up i hada rewind a lil to see how he wrecked lol cuz he jus got up like nothing and walked to the side i woulda jus ****** layed there then got up.so what is he facing??
Old 06-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

That vid was cool but the guy looks like he has no experience in running from the popo. You gotta get off the freeway fast and bounce. He was on the freeway for way too long. The crash wasn't that bad and he shoulda went right but oh well. I've crashed harder and it sucks but you live and learn.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:20 PM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

that sucks. people never learn tho, youll NEVER outrun the ghettobird. ..
Old 06-21-2007, 01:16 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by LAST CALL
That vid was cool but the guy looks like he has no experience in running from the popo. You gotta get off the freeway fast and bounce. He was on the freeway for way too long. The crash wasn't that bad and he shoulda went right but oh well. I've crashed harder and it sucks but you live and learn.
werd ta big bird sumbuddy sez itz ez ta doo butt o wen da time rly **** sum 1 aint 2 ez ta do alla dat wen ur on da bike n its gettin hott 2 hell pay da pryce 1 way or da udder dats how i no it goz down so props to da R6er any way he goz
Old 06-23-2007, 06:57 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i
werd ta big bird sumbuddy sez itz ez ta doo butt o wen da time rly **** sum 1 aint 2 ez ta do alla dat wen ur on da bike n its gettin hott 2 hell pay da pryce 1 way or da udder dats how i no it goz down so props to da R6er any way he goz

WTF?!! Im high and i STILL dont understand what you said.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Get-er-done

Kerns BBO is an unknown quantity at this point

You buddy is a effing idiot.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:53 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kerns BBO
You buddy is a effing idiot.
no, chrisnof4i is a effing idiot
Old 06-27-2007, 02:45 AM

408StraightUp is a decent person
yo

yo my bad on not replying slap me been being daddy alot lol

I bet any money he didnt evne know a helicopter was above him. hes runnign and not looking up thinking that
Exactly he was jus driving at about 130, 140 , 160 , up and down ...
and the girl cop gave up that seen him from the offramp and ask the helicopter to follow him because he was going to fast for her to catch him,
if u noticed right before he hits the car the helicopter says good luck
hope u guys get him, they go refuel then he crashes they stick around etc etc the girl cop was nice

they dont show were the guy cops restrained his *** hard !! its not in the video or my copy!!! the girl cop was nice she was cool but soon as the guy cops came they were acting like diks and also he whent to jail also and they treated him there ...for his wounds and broken bones

the chase was 22 minutes just made the clip ..to show u all, other then that he got wreckless driving and 20 days jail time ...he never looked back so they didnt give him invading , he got one broken wrist , fractured ankle , and yes hes a fukhead but oh well **** happens ...
its a dope video and how we got it ??? u got any uncles that are chps well that lucky bitch did lol its on dvd lol

the song is ludacris - grew up and screw up

that sucks. people never learn tho, youll NEVER outrun the ghettobird. ..
agree

Last edited by 408StraightUp; 06-27-2007 at 02:46 AM. Reason: more info
Old 06-27-2007, 04:34 AM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Xstunt_

WTF?!! Im high and i STILL dont understand what you said.

im stoned too and ive been trying to figure out what this jackass is trying to say
Old 06-28-2007, 08:07 PM

gsxrpb is an unknown quantity at this point

dumbass!!!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:18 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by banjaxed
im stoned too and ive been trying to figure out what this jackass is trying to say
summa yawl no n summa yawl aint gunna neva no so i sez it newayz n c ware it all landz n shiz ma boy costs it up n down da hiway in NY n NJ ya got b cawshus 2 tho cuz if yawl slippn den aint cant help wit dat u be lik da r6 in da vid yo
Old 06-29-2007, 09:56 AM

K-NUTZ is an unknown quantity at this point

summa yawl no n summa yawl aint gunna neva no so i sez it newayz n c ware it all landz n shiz ma boy costs it up n down da hiway in NY n NJ ya got b cawshus 2 tho cuz if yawl slippn den aint cant help wit dat u be lik da r6 in da vid yo

I am just wondering if he has to think about it as he types to type like that... I get a head ache reading that, got stuck on the cawshus part for like a minute...

then from his name I see that he has no bike, and I wonder if thats how you type after you wreck without a helmet on...

sorry I had to.... lol....
Old 06-29-2007, 02:45 PM

obxgixxerkid is a decent person

Translation for all yall white people.. *i'm white too*

some of yall know and some of yall aren't going to ever know so I see it anyway. and seeing where it all lands and stuff my boy costs up and down the highway in New york and New Jersey. you got to be cautious to thought because if yall are messing up then no one can help with that. You're gonna be like the guy on the R6 video.

peace easy

Quick Reply: my roomates R6 high speed chase