Black Bike Week Myrtle Beach Team no Limit jason Britton

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 05:43 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Black Bike Week Myrtle Beach Team no Limit jason Britton

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
well for the most part thank you for all the support...if you know nicely then you know i post alot of videos...i will be going to every major event this year from stunt riding to ama racing to supercross and freestyle....so if you dont support me and sign up to cyclespace then you will not get to enjoy all the videos i will be posting....plus there is about 30 bonus sections coming...joe vertical promo, teach, div ryan, kelly joey, atl freestyle and more...king of the south, stuntfest and tons and tons of more videos...so if you dont wanna enjoy them then dont sign up...if you want to see them SIGN up and shut up...lol....

still love my stunnas....

Awesome!!!! Thanks.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:32 AM

Squidmark is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont see the big deal on signing up to view a video. In Today's world you have to sign-up to post in web-forums, use email, even some vid's on youtube require a log in if they have material that may be 'inappropriate' for younger viewers. All you do is throw in an email, a password, then mash some buttons on the other questions and your set. in my opinion cyclespace and brightcove.com are worth registering because there video's arent compressed down to **** quality like most of the youtube content.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:42 AM

Lukas is a decent person

**** that web page, i registered but icant watch **** there coz my computer crashes...great...
Old 06-07-2007, 08:41 AM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lukas
**** that web page, i registered but icant watch **** there coz my computer crashes...great...
try using firefox....its are best browser for our site..or dont use it at all..but im tired of all the complaiints....make me not wanna make vids for all the complaining...
Old 06-07-2007, 10:05 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

if you sign up ill make a clip of just the fatttttty **** gixer stretched out swingarm Ryan L gangster stunting clip together for you guys....and you have to find me and send me a friend request....

ALL MY STUNTER FRIENDS THAT SIGN UP SHOULD ADD ME AS A FRIEND....THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BE A REQUEST....LOL..I NEED FRIENDS..

yes sir!!!! I'm your friend!

it would be great to have a clip of that bike in action.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:24 AM

chirpin4th is an unknown quantity at this point

try using firefox....its are best browser for our site..or dont use it at all..but im tired of all the complaiints....make me not wanna make vids for all the complaining...
I assumed it was just me. I'm not so much complaining as just trying to let you know it is difficult to navigate cyclespace. I have registered but still having trouble trying to view the video I want.

I got firefox at the house, Imma try it when I get home.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by chirpin4th
I assumed it was just me. I'm not so much complaining as just trying to let you know it is difficult to navigate cyclespace. I have registered but still having trouble trying to view the video I want.

I got firefox at the house, Imma try it when I get home.
its not hard...sign in...go to CSTV and watch all the videos you want....you should only be watching the xtreme channel anyways.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:35 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

its not hard...sign in...go to CSTV and watch all the videos you want....you should only be watching the xtreme channel anyways.
all ur vids on cyclespace are embeded from youtube soo how is the quality better??? other then the last one with jason b????
Old 06-11-2007, 11:24 AM

DEUCES UP is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
soo let me get this straight; u do it on purpose posting ur vidz this way so we have to sign up in order to watch them (help u basically) hmmmmmm that would explain the sudden increase in vidz posted by U mike!!!!!!!!!!! so r u really being mike NICE or is this just business???? cuz if it is then u should make that clear like titleling ur thread " SIGN UP HELP ME AND IN RETURN U GET TO WATCH MY VID!!! "

i dont get it when i post my vidz its so people could see my skill weither it be riding or editing if u need the help for ur shows no problem post it up in stunt discusion forum and im sure some people will help i am NOT one of those

(NICE) keep it real and make things clear....good luck with ur business!!!

BRO ...you are a hating ****** bitch.....Nicely and nobody else owes you ****....people that are worth the time will take the time to check out vids no matter where they are you lazy bitch...You obviously wouldnt know Nicely if came in kicked you in your ****....he gives props to the entire stuntworld when I comes to his Hollywood ****....You know what Mikey **** this sorry ***....your vids are the **** do the damn thing and it aint nothin if this *** cries about gettin on a site to watch em.....he will be talkin a different story if and when he has more then 2 secs in a dvd that he want someone to scope out......**** THE HATERS!! YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BITCHES .......PERIOD!
Old 06-11-2007, 11:43 AM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DEUCES UP
BRO ...you are a hating ****** bitch.....Nicely and nobody else owes you ****....people that are worth the time will take the time to check out vids no matter where they are you lazy bitch...You obviously wouldnt know Nicely if came in kicked you in your ****....he gives props to the entire stuntworld when I comes to his Hollywood ****....You know what Mikey **** this sorry ***....your vids are the **** do the damn thing and it aint nothin if this *** cries about gettin on a site to watch em.....he will be talkin a different story if and when he has more then 2 secs in a dvd that he want someone to scope out......**** THE HATERS!! YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BITCHES .......PERIOD!
listen u little BITCH take ur two post and get the **** outta here cuz u obviously dont know how things work around here!!!!! i registered on cyclespace!!! BTW thx for the friend add mike!!!!

OH DEUCES UP GET OFF THE STEROIDS U SEEM PRETTY ANGRY U ******* ******......

Old 06-11-2007, 12:55 PM

DEUCES UP is a decent person

Originally Posted by DURTY
listen u little BITCH take ur two post and get the **** outta here cuz u obviously dont know how things work around here!!!!! i registered on cyclespace!!! BTW thx for the friend add mike!!!!

OH DEUCES UP GET OFF THE STEROIDS U SEEM PRETTY ANGRY U ******* ******......

Good job on the cyclespace thing...did someone have to hold you dick the whole way through that too?? Believe me I am well aware of how **** works been around way before for your bitch ***.....thanx for the cute pic of you and your boyz.....not my fault you bitch like a ****** *****! QUEER
Old 06-11-2007, 03:52 PM

wow well stop all the fighting..my threads are not suppose to be like that..

durty yes i need peeps to sign up so that my boss keeps sending me to stunt shows...and when he logs on here and he does..and sees all the bitching he makes fun of me for trying to keep you guys happy with videos..

deuces thanks for the support...but please dont hate on peeps i can hanlde them just fine....but realy thanks for the back up..

as for the videos on cyclespace.com they are from www.brightcove.com not youtube...;every video is crystal clear...you find me another site that is as good as brigtcove and ill post them there...
now lets have some fun and play with your *******...lol..
Old 06-11-2007, 05:30 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

wow well stop all the fighting..my threads are not suppose to be like that..

durty yes i need peeps to sign up so that my boss keeps sending me to stunt shows...and when he logs on here and he does..and sees all the bitching he makes fun of me for trying to keep you guys happy with videos..

deuces thanks for the support...but please dont hate on peeps i can hanlde them just fine....but realy thanks for the back up..

as for the videos on cyclespace.com they are from www.brightcove.com not youtube...;every video is crystal clear...you find me another site that is as good as brigtcove and ill post them there...
now lets have some fun and play with your *******...lol..
Old 06-11-2007, 05:58 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

cyclespace is a good thing for the sport.....support the cause for crying out loud
Old 06-11-2007, 06:03 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

btw, the only reason myspace lets you watch videos w/out registering is because it makes a **** load of money and has alot of bandwidth.

...unlike cyclespace...which is still pretty small/new
Old 06-13-2007, 02:55 AM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet Video. Thanks NICELY Keep em coming
Old 06-13-2007, 11:18 AM

Ryan Moore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
cyclespace is a good thing for the sport.....support the cause for crying out loud
Guess I'm just gonna have to sign up then, I just want to see if jason circling a 300 tire is in that clip
Old 06-13-2007, 01:10 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

I could watch all the vids & I havent signed up!!

Nice Vid!!
Old 07-16-2011, 11:07 PM

TurnerGOFP is a decent person

These guys are amazing..They're actually the reason I wanted to start stunt riding in the first place..I got a few videos of them promoting the video semper ride on my youtube page...heres one of jason and eric

http://www.youtube.com/user/TurnerGOFP?blend=10&ob=5