jason britton and LVX on SPEED

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 09:19 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve
Re: jason britton and LVX on SPEED

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa..

btw guys jojo is now married...

obviosly says how much u know. U hear some things and rumors and think u know it all...
What u met Pauly twice and think now u know him or about his life?
Old 09-13-2006, 10:02 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Artiom
obviosly says how much u know. U hear some things and rumors and think u know it all...

Dude I don't know if you checked what table you just sat down at, but in this lunch room, there isn't a big Pauly Fan club.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Wow. I just saw it. Holy frijole... LVX Pauly made it all worthwile, lol.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Schwartz
Dude I don't know if you checked what table you just sat down at, but in this lunch room, there isn't a big Pauly Fan club.

hahah ** can i sit here????** no....**why not??** because you ride a gsxr... ** that's it i'm going to kill myself...** good for you fvck off.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:54 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

you telling me that jojo's not married?

you're telling me that that ferrari isn't his?

you telling me that he doesn't live in Chicago in his trailer?

why don't you go show the woman you live with some respect.. you know your wife.. you jerk off
Old 09-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

what??
Old 09-13-2006, 11:16 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Old 09-14-2006, 12:53 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

why don't you go show the woman you live with some respect.. you know your wife.. you jerk off

7....8......9......10 knockout!! ding ding ding
Old 09-14-2006, 03:13 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Darius
I HONESTLY THINK DURTY IS THE BEST STUNTER IVE EVER SEEN!!! IM NOT JOKIN HE KILLS EVERYTHING!!! SICC :YEAH :YEAH
YO D THANKS FOR THE PROPS MAN!!! :YEAH ITS ABOUT TIME ONE OF U PROS GAVE ME THE RESPEK I DESERVE TAKE NOTE PEOPLE!!!

Old 09-14-2006, 05:34 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

jojo been married for last 3 years aside of other things which I have no right talk about just as u.Pauly has a lot more than just a ferrari.Pauly's office is in vegas and he just left vegas after being here for long time.And I don't remember when he renamed in to Chicago Extremes?retard he travels all the time that's why he got his bus,truck,ferrari,6 bikes and so on...what u have to be even open your mouth about him?just cuz u heared some rumors drama queen?
and don't talk about me after u run after every d.ick from state to state...
Old 09-14-2006, 10:53 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Darius
was the episode called washed up stunna's??
Old 09-14-2006, 11:17 AM
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah I was pretty suprised myself... but she's happy now.. and that's what matters most... I was REALLY shocked they did a section on pauly... rather upset about that actually.. but whatta gonna do... they didn't use the part where I said, "Pauly this is to you, I don't need your crappy school to stunt!!"

hahahaha

I was a little upset of how much they cut out though... cause I interviewed Darius, Kane, and Patrick Stephens.. and they didn't use any of it!

and or my circle wheelies on the fiddy! hahahaha...
that was my first time riding my gixxer in 5 months... and the altitude change made it feel like I was riding a 1000cc It was soooo freakin twitchy!
I know, I'm making up excuses.. hahaha but none the less it was a good show! Guess I need to come out with some video to show off what I really can do... working on it!

HOLLAR SPEED CHANNEL! Way to represent the ladies!!!

at least you looked good in it...
Old 09-14-2006, 11:23 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

i seen smoke in a burnout
Old 09-14-2006, 11:32 AM

mosh69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: jason britton and LVX on SPEED

I actually like the majority of the show.
Anything w/streetbikes is a good thing, stunting great, stunting and hotties on bikes fackin' fantastic!!!
Def mad props to RRC!! Pulling the spreaders after such a serious wreck and injury takes nuts!!!
She was def the highlight, no Im not pulling her d.ck,just givin respect.
The whole "down from 12 oclock was funny, though!!"
And I have zero personal knowledge about Paulie, but even JB was looking at him like..."Dude, I left my hip waders at home".
I tape it every week. The highlight of my life!!!
Old 09-14-2006, 12:18 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

jojo been married for last 3 years aside of other things which I have no right talk about just as u.Pauly has a lot more than just a ferrari.Pauly's office is in vegas and he just left vegas after being here for long time.And I don't remember when he renamed in to Chicago Extremes?retard he travels all the time that's why he got his bus,truck,ferrari,6 bikes and so on...what u have to be even open your mouth about him?just cuz u heared some rumors drama queen?
Old 09-14-2006, 12:37 PM

theoptionalhumo is an unknown quantity at this point

all this bs & no video..
Old 09-14-2006, 02:04 PM

TightShirts is an unknown quantity at this point

this goes for everyone... I don't care who you are, who you think you are or what, how many bikes you have, or what you drive, all i knows is respect is earned, not given... so when you are a **** to me, you can go f**k yourself... i've met so many down to earth cool people and i say from personal expirence that pauly isn't one of 'em

also i did some research and i can't find anything about chicago extremes, or anything about lvx changing their name so.... idk what your taking about bro
Old 09-14-2006, 02:32 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

what point are you trying to make there buddy? Does it really matter that she's married now.. or three years ago? I just stated she is married... cause a lot of people do not know that... I was never talking **** about jojo.. I think she's cool...

I haven't said anything that I 100% don't know, that's not even rumors.. that are actually interaction between him and I.... I never said he lives in chicago permanantly art.. but i know that that's where he currently is.. because that's where they filmed him for speed channel... and the only reason he got a spot was because he wouldn't give up jojo's footage like a little two year old!!!
It was SOOO freaking obviously that jason britton didn't want to be there... and when jason was speaking to "kydd" pauly answered for her...
Why are you kissing Pauly's *** so much? or is this just another one of your attempts to try and bash me on the famous stuntlife dramafest, but end up realizing that there was no reality to your point, and you end up apologizing to me?
Pauly wanted me to join him a year ago at motogp... and I told him are out of your mind? I was pretty offended... the things he told me were unbelieveable... and I'm sure thats what he tries to tell every other girl... so for a girl to fall for that kind of bs, I find it really hard to have respect for her... reGARDLESS if she finally learns how to stunt after pushing a bike around for 6 months like a freaking hooker slave.

and if you wanna get personal mister I talk russian and thinks that I can treat women in the US like the men in Russia treat the women there... ya you're soo cool... go get retardedly drunk and **** in peoples showers and try to blame it on someone else, might make ya feel better again... I have no idea why you persistantly try to attack me on stuntlife... because you're really mister nice guy in person... and whats this about me chasing ****? are you kidding me? what are you hurt that I never went or ever had interest in you? if I remember correctly you're the one that got my number from someone else, not even from me!? I was single the whole time I lived in AZ, then I met Jesse, in which cheated on me, and oh what was that, you're the one that told me and knew about it!!! So I met someone in Houston, Texas, oh and what's that I haven't been with anyone else except him 2 years since? there's a difference between being nice to a lot of people... and being a ****... stop trying to mistake me for yourself... you fool... you need jesus.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:40 PM

Schooler is a decent person

dman..stuntlife is getting personal..all this tlak about D I C K and cheating and shitting in showers? WHOAA
Old 09-14-2006, 02:51 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

what point are you trying to make there buddy? Does it really matter that she's married now.. or three years ago? I just stated she is married... cause a lot of people do not know that... I was never talking **** about jojo.. I think she's cool...

I haven't said anything that I 100% don't know, that's not even rumors.. that are actually interaction between him and I.... I never said he lives in chicago permanantly art.. but i know that that's where he currently is.. because that's where they filmed him for speed channel... and the only reason he got a spot was because he wouldn't give up jojo's footage like a little two year old!!!
It was SOOO freaking obviously that jason britton didn't want to be there... and when jason was speaking to "kydd" pauly answered for her...
Why are you kissing Pauly's *** so much? or is this just another one of your attempts to try and bash me on the famous stuntlife dramafest, but end up realizing that there was no reality to your point, and you end up apologizing to me?
Pauly wanted me to join him a year ago at motogp... and I told him are out of your mind? I was pretty offended... the things he told me were unbelieveable... and I'm sure thats what he tries to tell every other girl... so for a girl to fall for that kind of bs, I find it really hard to have respect for her... reGARDLESS if she finally learns how to stunt after pushing a bike around for 6 months like a freaking hooker slave.

and if you wanna get personal mister I talk russian and thinks that I can treat women in the US like the men in Russia treat the women there... ya you're soo cool... go get retardedly drunk and **** in peoples showers and try to blame it on someone else, might make ya feel better again... I have no idea why you persistantly try to attack me on stuntlife... because you're really mister nice guy in person... and whats this about me chasing ****? are you kidding me? what are you hurt that I never went or ever had interest in you? if I remember correctly you're the one that got my number from someone else, not even from me!? I was single the whole time I lived in AZ, then I met Jesse, in which cheated on me, and oh what was that, you're the one that told me and knew about it!!! So I met someone in Houston, Texas, oh and what's that I haven't been with anyone else except him 2 years since? there's a difference between being nice to a lot of people... and being a ****... stop trying to mistake me for yourself... you fool... you need jesus.

RRC godamit MAN UP!!! no need to explain yourself on a forum.

and you speak russian?? thats hot

Quick Reply: jason britton and LVX on SPEED