Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   jason britton and LVX on SPEED (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/168686-jason-britton-lvx-speed.html)

DURTY 09-12-2006 09:21 PM

jason britton and LVX on SPEED

channel..... i just saw wat looked like jojo and she gained like 50 pounds (chunky) :shruggs can anyone confirm this im watchin it right now....

Tony Carbajal 09-12-2006 09:24 PM

Re: jason britton and LVX on SPEED

damn you east coasters ruin it for us :LOL

DURTY 09-12-2006 09:28 PM

sorry............ and is that paulys FERRARI???????????? :shruggs and hes got a new stunter on the team her name is jessica kidd pretty nice looking!!!!! :aplaya

Tony Carbajal 09-12-2006 09:38 PM

shes been on the team for a while now. So i guess theres not much stunting in this one?

Darius 09-12-2006 09:39 PM

was the episode called washed up stunna's??

DURTY 09-12-2006 09:40 PM

darius and kaneone riding together :LUCKY13 ........... and RESPEK to roadrashchic she did a sick gangsta spread spread (splits)!!!!!! :YEAH repin for the chics!!!! it was a good episode!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Tony Carbajal 09-12-2006 09:41 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]was the episode called washed up stunna's??[/QUOTE]

:LOL you said it not me

oh nice so im assuming this was socal bike night out footage?

NINER 09-12-2006 09:43 PM

[quote=DURTY]channel..... i just saw wat looked like jojo and she gained like 50 pounds (chunky) :shruggs can anyone confirm this im watchin it right now....[/quote]
Yup that was her.

foxswank 09-12-2006 10:34 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]was the episode called washed up stunna's??[/QUOTE]
Don't understand, could have sworn I saw you in this episode??:shruggs

Jessica Maine 09-12-2006 10:35 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY]channel..... i just saw wat looked like jojo and she gained like 50 pounds (chunky) :shruggs can anyone confirm this im watchin it right now....[/QUOTE]

yeah I was pretty suprised myself... but she's happy now.. and that's what matters most... I was REALLY shocked they did a section on pauly... rather upset about that actually.. but whatta gonna do... they didn't use the part where I said, "Pauly this is to you, I don't need your crappy school to stunt!!"

hahahaha

I was a little upset of how much they cut out though... cause I interviewed Darius, Kane, and Patrick Stephens.. and they didn't use any of it! :(

and or my circle wheelies on the fiddy! hahahaha...
that was my first time riding my gixxer in 5 months... and the altitude change made it feel like I was riding a 1000cc It was soooo freakin twitchy!
I know, I'm making up excuses.. hahaha but none the less it was a good show! Guess I need to come out with some video to show off what I really can do... working on it!

HOLLAR SPEED CHANNEL! Way to represent the ladies!!!

Jessica Maine 09-12-2006 10:36 PM

[QUOTE=Tony Carbajal]:LOL you said it not me

oh nice so im assuming this was socal bike night out footage?[/QUOTE]

no it was strictly for female riders.

Schooler 09-12-2006 10:37 PM

[quote=RoadRashChic]yeah I was pretty suprised myself... but she's happy now.. and that's what matters most... I was REALLY shocked they did a section on pauly... rather upset about that actually.. but whatta gonna do... they didn't use the part where I said, "Pauly this is to you, I don't need your crappy school to stunt!!"

hahahaha

I was a little upset of how much they cut out though... cause I interviewed Darius, Kane, and Patrick Stephens.. and they didn't use any of it! :(

and or my circle wheelies on the fiddy! hahahaha...
that was my first time riding my gixxer in 5 months... and the altitude change made it feel like I was riding a 1000cc It was soooo freakin twitchy!
I know, I'm making up excuses.. hahaha but none the less it was a good show! Guess I need to come out with some video to show off what I really can do... working on it!

HOLLAR SPEED CHANNEL! Way to represent the ladies!!![/quote]
yeah ur making excuses..if anyhtign you should of killed it...are bikes run ten times better out there

Jessica Maine 09-12-2006 10:37 PM

go ahead schooler talk all the shit you want... I don't really care anymore.

foxswank 09-12-2006 10:47 PM

Sucks they didn't show the interviews and cut some other stuff of yours but all the same it was good shiznet!!:YEAH

Schooler 09-12-2006 10:53 PM

lol..i just quoted what you siad....you said yourself your making excuses?lol

Krazy8z 09-12-2006 10:58 PM

lol. good stuff.

jess, what's us with this other jessica stunna??

Jessica Maine 09-12-2006 11:03 PM

she's another one of pauly's projects.. notice how he claims everything about the girls? there's a lot of things I can say about him.. but I won't...

schooler... I'm just use to you talking shit... p.s. have you ever took your fiddy to LA? I was rocking the hell outta the fiddy.. cause it felt like it would keep itself up... which is why I was actually able to pull circle wheelies there.. and I was in 2nd the whole time.
here in New Mexico... trying them in first.. and I have to put my foot down...
I couldn't get the gixxer to slow down.. I only had 10mins practice time... it would fling up on me soo fast, like I said.. I'm working on a video so I can show people like you.. what I have been up to lately.

the f4i is waay different.. wish I would've had that bike for the show... but I'm having mad problems with it.. can't figure out whats wrong with it.. working on it now as I occasionally surf the internet.. ha

Schooler 09-12-2006 11:19 PM

[quote=RoadRashChic]she's another one of pauly's projects.. notice how he claims everything about the girls? there's a lot of things I can say about him.. but I won't...

schooler... I'm just use to you talking shit... p.s. have you ever took your fiddy to LA? I was rocking the hell outta the fiddy.. cause it felt like it would keep itself up... which is why I was actually able to pull circle wheelies there.. and I was in 2nd the whole time.
here in New Mexico... trying them in first.. and I have to put my foot down...
I couldn't get the gixxer to slow down.. I only had 10mins practice time... it would fling up on me soo fast, like I said.. I'm working on a video so I can show people like you.. what I have been up to lately.

the f4i is waay different.. wish I would've had that bike for the show... but I'm having mad problems with it.. can't figure out whats wrong with it.. working on it now as I occasionally surf the internet.. ha[/quote]
no not to LA..but i have gone to vegas where the elevation is just as harsh

Tony Carbajal 09-12-2006 11:22 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]
[/QUOTE]

we did a show at the shop your bike was at then we went down and rigged it. Put some race fuel in it. changed tire pressure. took the circle button off.... Thanks j-rock for giving us access:LOL

TongWoo 09-12-2006 11:22 PM

[QUOTE=RoadRashChic]she's another one of pauly's projects.. notice how he claims everything about the girls? there's a lot of things I can say about him.. but I won't...

[/QUOTE]
Come on!!!! Just say it... I wanna know!