I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: jason britton and LVX on SPEED

^^^^ +1
Old 09-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ipimp is an unknown quantity at this point

altitude 5000ft = roughly 20% power lose...sea level equals normal operation (hence LA is close to sea level)....so you take a bike that is lets say 13 up rear and it is kind of slugish in NM and you go to sea level it has more power and torque due to the increased amount of oxygen. keep in mind factory has increased power at sea level let alone geared. example 1000cc bike comes with roughly 150 hourse power at normal altidude, goes down to about 141 or so at 5000 ft
Old 09-12-2006, 11:37 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ipimp
altitude 5000ft = roughly 20% power lose...sea level equals normal operation (hence LA is close to sea level)....so you take a bike that is lets say 13 up rear and it is kind of slugish in NM and you go to sea level it has more power and torque due to the increased amount of oxygen. keep in mind factory has increased power at sea level let alone geared. example 1000cc bike comes with roughly 150 hourse power at normal altidude, goes down to about 141 or so at 5000 ft
Very true...My bike is def stronger at Lakeland...You just gotta adjust though.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:07 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Very true...My bike is def stronger at Lakeland...You just gotta adjust though.

Mr woo,
agreed but when you hit lakeland you need more than a few min to adjust right? I was just pointing out the fact that considering she had no time to practice anything before they started shooting vid of her (change to sea level is a *****) so adjusting was on the fly
Old 09-13-2006, 12:11 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

hey.. yeah so anyways, I dont want to talk about riding crap anymore..

nah I think pauly is a pos... that takes advantage of girls... no comment on the girls... but i'm glad jojo realized that she's better than that stupid pos...

He asked if I wanted to join LVX last year at motogp... and I just laughed at him... and said, that's ok I don't need fake *****.

aaand i'm stopping there...

HOLLAR
Old 09-13-2006, 12:19 AM

Krazy8z is an unknown quantity at this point

rofl!! i need em, where do i sign up?? LOL
Old 09-13-2006, 12:39 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Just for the record I honestly only consider RRC a stunter. I'm sorry but to me that tandem crap is not stunting to me. Doe is honestly take any skill to do tandem or just have some *****?
Old 09-13-2006, 01:15 AM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ipimp
Where did you come up with these numbers?

You just make them up?

It's not that there is more oxygen, which is not an accurate explanation of what is happening at sea level. There is going to be more atoms of atmosphere per given volume. To say the air is denser is accurate. However it is the greater Atmospheric pressure that gives an internal combustion engine greater horsepower. The average PSI is somewhere around 14.7 PSI. At sea level it's a little more and at a higher altitude it's less.
The horsepower gain at sea level is much like adding forced induction (Turbo/ Super Charger) to a motor. Not that there is more oxygen. It’s the PSI at sea level that gets more oxygen into the motor.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:19 AM

Liu Kang is an unknown quantity at this point

God that Kasem chick is annoying... otherwise, great show, way to hold it down, sister.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:38 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally Posted by Schwartz

You just make them up?

It's not that there is more oxygen, which is not an accurate explanation of what is happening at sea level. There is going to be more atoms of atmosphere per given volume. To say the air is denser is accurate. However it is the greater Atmospheric pressure that gives an internal combustion engine greater horsepower. The average PSI is somewhere around 14.7 PSI. At sea level it's a little more and at a higher altitude it's less.
The horsepower gain at sea level is much like adding forced induction (Turbo/ Super Charger) to a motor. Not that there is more oxygen. It’s the PSI at sea level that gets more oxygen into the motor.

hahaha ummm ok thanks for the exact scientific explination hence it was a rough explination....thiner air = less oxygen....the higher you go in the altitude the less oxygen (particals or atoms or whatever) there is climb to the top of a mountain example everast there is less oxygen I was not trying to be an exact measurement of every little detail of how the scientific comunity views it but yea thanks for clearing that up hahahaha I guess the main point is that we both agree that higher altidude makes the bikes run different....

Last edited by ipimp; 09-13-2006 at 01:53 AM.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:31 AM

SoCalRPM is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone record it?
Old 09-13-2006, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by SoCalRPM
Anyone record it?
I had a friend DVR it...I'll see what I can do tonight.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:39 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

it would be nice

how does jojo looks now? is she fat or just normal? cos i think she was extremely thin when she was with LVX..
Old 09-13-2006, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
it would be nice

how does jojo looks now? is she fat or just normal? cos i think she was extremely thin when she was with LVX..
I heard shes a little thicker now.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:47 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

I heard shes a little thicker now.
J.Lo style huh? i like it
Old 09-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
it would be nice

Still looks decent. She has even bigger ***** now and a little bit of a belly. It was just a shock because she used to be rail thin.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have it on DVR. Everyone come over tonight and watch.

They rerun episodes all week. Check the website for times.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Retired

Originally Posted by Liu Kang
God that Kasem chick is annoying... otherwise, great show, way to hold it down, sister.
I thought she was hot, and the other journalist was a bit annoying.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:56 AM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Schwartz

You just make them up?

who cares..
Old 09-13-2006, 11:58 AM

TightShirts is an unknown quantity at this point

being a video guy myself i was really dissapointed with the show, they did these motion graphics this with spray cans and graffiti and imo it looks gay since that has nothing to do with "superbikes" or any bikes for that matter

and the stunting episode was the biggest waste of my life ever, i'd rather punch myself in the sac and hold ice on it for 2 hours than watch pauly talk about how he teaches people how to stunt

props to jess tho for representin the chick stunters

Quick Reply: jason britton and LVX on SPEED