Progression

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 05:08 AM
junki stunts

H-cane is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Progression

Originally Posted by faster321
wow, those sitdowns were alright, but that yelling and unganster-monster high pitch voice stuff, seriously bro, almost as bad as the seat spreaders, i mean couldnt you atleast keep them higher up so it doesnt look like your fixin to bail off the bike? but anyways, im waitin to see some chainsaws and some highchairs, good sitdowns though bro!
yea i though he wanted to do one but he realized he was on the wrong side...lol
Old 01-16-2006, 11:19 AM

John LegionST is a decent person

Lookin good bro, keep practicing. getting the feeling of having it up without the brake! nice, there's a lot of people on here that can't wheelie without the brake so good job!

People, Alex is trying and progressing, he's happy, he stunts mearely for the love of stunting, and I respect that, so should all of you!

I love how a a bunch of guys have to hate on him all the time, most of which can't stunt their way out of a wet paper bag... oh yeah, and Parking Lot Queens that are like "I can do 18 different circles combos and rock the **** outta the IDLE" DON'T COUNT...

REMEMBER where you came from, remember the day when you were scared and were trying SOOOO hard to clutch it up and roll it nice, and REMEMBER the excitment you felt when you acheived something for YOURSELF... I know i do, i think some of you have forgetten that!
Old 01-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by john LegionST
Lookin good bro, keep practicing. getting the feeling of having it up without the brake! nice, there's a lot of people on here that can't wheelie without the brake so good job!

People, Alex is trying and progressing, he's happy, he stunts mearely for the love of stunting, and I respect that, so should all of you!

I love how a a bunch of guys have to hate on him all the time, most of which can't stunt their way out of a wet paper bag... oh yeah, and Parking Lot Queens that are like "I can do 18 different circles combos and rock the **** outta the IDLE" DON'T COUNT...

REMEMBER where you came from, remember the day when you were scared and were trying SOOOO hard to clutch it up and roll it nice, and REMEMBER the excitment you felt when you acheived something for YOURSELF... I know i do, i think some of you have forgetten that!
This is a good post with good points. We all started somewhere... And yeah, there are a lot of peeps on here who can't even touch the brake...I don't hate on them either.... He's doing what he likes, regardless of the criticisms. That's as real as it gets, and it takes a lot of heart.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:41 AM

STICKYstunts is a decent person

I know the feeling of being excited when you get a trick but save that scary screaming for off the camera. Next time, just settle for a thumbs up or a "oooohhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh".
Old 01-16-2006, 12:12 PM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
Does she stunt on a ninja 250? I'm confident if I could own an F4i I would progress faster than I am right now

I'm not a hardass, I'm progressing and happy about that sorry if it's not fast enough for you.

No you wouldnt, I own both, and they both take equal amount of time trying to learn on. I thought the same thing until I finally got my F4i. Not trying to bash you, just letting you know.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:43 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

I would think you'd have a bigger room for error cause there is no low end on this bike and if you dont get the wheelie up within a matter of seconds it slams the ground and espesically when your learning rear brake you tap it to much it slams down you cant just gently ride it.
it slams down when you touch the brake cause your not at balance.... your only supose to use the brake when you go past balance to stop it from looping... and your probubly mashing it like a bastard
Old 01-16-2006, 12:54 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4stunna
please..... stop using the fact its a 250 as an excuse, cuase its not..... if those guys from europe are always posting videos of them rockin the **** out of scooters, then you can do anything on a 250.... TOOL
acctually wheelieing a 50cc scooter is way easier than ninja 250, and you are the only tool round here b/c you keep following the guy and bashing on him. If you don't like him don't read his posts. And I would love to see you stunt that 250.

Good progress Kelm, your pretty smooth, buy stay away from that gangster behaviour
Old 01-16-2006, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by bruno_z
acctually wheelieing a 50cc scooter is way easier than ninja 250, and you are the only tool round here b/c you keep following the guy and bashing on him. If you don't like him don't read his posts. And I would love to see you stunt that 250.

Good progress Kelm, your pretty smooth, buy stay away from that gangster behaviour
i have before but thanks.... and its winter what else am i supose to do?

i mean... look at my nice view outside

Old 01-16-2006, 01:19 PM

Hmm, You should try being mature it really makes you go farther in life.
why would i go and do that? thats no fun
Old 01-16-2006, 01:31 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Okay you guys from O-town stop adding me on ****ing MySpace, it's not funny anymore and those messages either...

you did not add me Kelm i am your biggest fan
Old 01-16-2006, 02:20 PM

F4iBoy is a decent person

Okayokay when is this dvd gonna come out man Darius aint got **** On u man u should call him out at stuntwars Your going big man
Like the combos the sitdown wheelies to seat spreaders :YEAH but its ok
Old 01-16-2006, 02:29 PM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo kelm why did all your wheelies go from a roll, can you just pop the clutch from a stand still, i mean im on a 100 and i can do wheelies in any of the first 3 gears easy rollin and in the first 2 gears from a stand still, you will go slower that way if you crash say tryin Seat Standers you wont get hurt bad at all, unless you say, jump on your bike and slip on the tank while jumpin on it.....
Old 01-16-2006, 02:32 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Reallyy? Really!!

Omg Omg....

i even used you in my avatar

and we are entering as team kelm so bring your bike
Old 01-16-2006, 02:33 PM

F4iBoy is a decent person

love the avatar suicidl this kid is really gonna be known in stunt life lol

Quick Reply: Progression