Progression

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 09:14 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Progression

Originally Posted by TongWoo
That's Rocky Mountain Oysters... out west... In VA we just shoot people that trespass, hahahaha!

Alright, everybody relax and let's think about this. Kelm is out there trying and he is progressing. He is out there doing that because he loves this sport, and was influenced to love it by who??? Stunters. That's us. So before anybody flies off the handle with criticisms, let's give him some props for getting out there and trying.... I doubt that I could pop a ninja250 up if my *** was sittin on the tank. I think that he was doing well. On the other hand, he was a bit excited with the yellin at the camera, but think about how long he's waited to ride, do a wheelie, or post up a vid... That's where the overexcitement came from. I'll say that I'm happy to see him out there trying. He has improved and frankly, I was surprised when I saw his sitdowns... I know A LOT of older peeps on here that have been riding for a long time that still can't touch the brake. And VA will be around soon...Grindin!
yep all the boys in va are chillin in the stunt closet for now you will hear more from us soon to be continued
Old 01-15-2006, 09:16 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

wow that video sucked..im sorry man but do you make yourself out to look retarded....you put ur bike down then get ona top and jump on it like a little kid would on a trampoline at his birthday
Old 01-15-2006, 09:23 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

anytime
Old 01-15-2006, 09:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

Kelm, DO NOT try to act hard anymore.....i dont even like when people who are really good do that......no matter who it is it makes them come off as a tool
Old 01-15-2006, 09:26 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
Kelm, DO NOT try to act hard anymore.....i dont even like when people who are really good do that......no matter who it is it makes them come off as a tool
+1
Old 01-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

This is true... It really doesn't work for anybody, no matter who they are.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:42 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

nice lookin good man, riding them out pretty clean. I wanna see scrapes by summer
Old 01-15-2006, 09:49 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

POST...i'll dl this tommorow
Old 01-15-2006, 10:16 PM

yzfrone is an unknown quantity at this point

H O L Y F U C K I N G S H I T :YEAH

the yelling was pretty scary tho...
Old 01-15-2006, 10:24 PM

boostnm3 is a decent person

Yeah keep practicing, you will get better, but i agree with the above comments, acting hard just makes you look like a dumbass
Old 01-15-2006, 10:31 PM

Nick Apex is a decent person

Don't give up, but don't talk to the camera either. Mr. Twain once said "better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open one's mouth and remove all doubt." I don't give a **** about quotes, but that may be a good rule for some to live by, myself included, fckin fly linins will haunt me forever, haha.
Old 01-15-2006, 10:32 PM

STRAWSTUNTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Great job, Alex. Keep up the good work! You're coming along better than I thought you would. We'll work on that spreader deal next time you're at the spot -- help to keep you from wobbling. But on a second note, that video has got to be the funniest **** I have seen in a long time. You being hard and the scary yelling is just unreal. LOL. Another thing, you're on a 250. Who cares? You're on a motorcyle. Period. No excuses. Just learn on it, get better, and leave it be. Let the haters hate and show 'em when you're rocking circles...in like 10 years.
Old 01-15-2006, 10:46 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

the sit downs were fine but knock that in seat spreader **** off..the only way that would look more retard is if your left hand was up on ur chest and you were drooling and going "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!" riding by

Quick Reply: Progression