1st scrape

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: 1st scrape

Originally Posted by bruno_z
like XFlipX told you, fu(k those who don't know how much blood and sweat you put into this stuff and then laugh...my own satisfaction is enough for me...don't need no enchouraging, aldo it's nice to hear some good reply...I posted one topic with pics and not one person replys...how nice is that?

enjoy the ride
**** I know i replied i reply to mostly everything..but yeah not alot people reply less your hella good
Old 09-24-2005, 11:47 PM

AC H.I.D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sinista
ok thats great are u sponsored by hai? thats funny cause if so ill rip the stickers off my bike and my truck..thats how a "pro" acts? talks **** about the little guy you shoud just go kill yourself...cause i seem to remember kyle woods on tyhis new video i got talking about how stunters carry themselves...your doing a great job...you ****ing bed pan...your a waste of oxygen..

its ok i suck at riding i live near him they say **** all the time it dont bother me.oh and by the way ***** aint a pro lmao no seriously he aint hahahahahaha
Old 09-25-2005, 03:28 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AC H.I.D
its ok i suck at riding i live near him they say **** all the time it dont bother me.oh and by the way ***** aint a pro lmao no seriously he aint hahahahahaha

never said i was