Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   1st scrape (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/140913-1st-scrape.html)

Sinista 09-15-2005 08:17 AM

1st scrape

its kinda a fish move but it worked..i didnt even crash it

right click save target as

[url]http://streetinstincts.com/SCRAPE.wmv[/url]

Suicidl 09-15-2005 08:38 AM

Re: 1st scrape

power scrape :laughing

T-Dubby 09-15-2005 08:47 AM

I'll check it but sounds like it's GORRILLA STYLEZ

SmurfKilla 09-15-2005 10:14 AM

Good stuff ..I remember the first scrape, but I didnt save it thats for sure..Keep at it man..

Cheers

SK

KF_Chris 09-15-2005 10:19 AM

nice gorilla scrape

kirk newcomer 09-15-2005 10:23 AM

good job.......i liked the intro too, pretty funny

cpcoatings 09-15-2005 10:27 AM

:LOL very gay

FSPalex 09-15-2005 11:40 AM

funny shhit congrats! :LOL

Sinista 09-15-2005 11:41 AM

[QUOTE=cpcoatings]:LOL very gay[/QUOTE]

go **** yourself everyody is a critic...so the first time you scraped i bet you pull off a cliffhanger right? i shouldnt even have posted it, stuntlife used to be filled with people that would encourage you... not belittle you for learning and not being as good as them..thanks for thencouraging words eveybody else

BLONDE BOMBER 09-15-2005 01:24 PM

:cheers :cheers Congrats!!!!

the begining is pretty funny :laughing

XFlipX 09-15-2005 01:57 PM

[QUOTE=Sinista]go **** yourself everyody is a critic...so the first time you scraped i bet you pull off a cliffhanger right? i shouldnt even have posted it, stuntlife used to be filled with people that would encourage you... not belittle you for learning and not being as good as them..thanks for thencouraging words eveybody else[/QUOTE]

He and the rest of the critics are probaly some 15 year old tool boxes...who have no idea what it takes to do that shit!! Phuck em...He only has 5 posts, he don't know shit! And the rest of the "critics" are no name talentless hacks...I don't worry about it...If Ronnie or Ryan from DV8 tell me some shit and critize me at the spot I will listen, Matt Schwartz = the same, Standy and the rest I am not naming to conserve typing I will listen to too!! But some random D!ck on stuntlife .... :twofinger :2cents

Congrats...that shit feels good huh!? I just scraped last week for the first time too!! And I did it again and again til i wrecked!! LMAO

Flip

-Ludo 09-15-2005 02:05 PM

[QUOTE=Sinista]go **** yourself everyody is a critic...so the first time you scraped i bet you pull off a cliffhanger right? i shouldnt even have posted it, stuntlife used to be filled with people that would encourage you... not belittle you for learning and not being as good as them..thanks for thencouraging words eveybody else[/QUOTE]
i first scraped about 3 weeks ago and it feels wicked. i'm still only draggin about 2ft but gettin better. keep it up mate and fook them haters, bet there all 3rd gear pow pow high way shiit
:apimp :cheers

bruno_z 09-15-2005 02:13 PM

like XFlipX told you, fu(k those who don't know how much blood and sweat you put into this stuff and then laugh...my own satisfaction is enough for me...don't need no enchouraging, aldo it's nice to hear some good reply...I posted one topic with pics and not one person replys...how nice is that?

enjoy the ride :cheers :fiddy

Poulpe 09-16-2005 11:40 AM

Is Black 12' LOL good man

NYgsxr1000 09-16-2005 06:08 PM

everyone starts somewhere.........that is good shit and dont listen to all those cornball haters,people who talk shit like that probably never scraped a day in their lives........or if they did they might have fogotten that sick feeling you get when u finally do............keep up the good work

john john 09-17-2005 12:18 AM

congrats we all start somewhere

Ho_Hey 09-17-2005 02:34 AM

Good job keep it up! You know that sh@t felt damn good! I guess its like sex you never forget your first time LOL good or bad :YEAH

cpcoatings 09-17-2005 09:14 PM

"He and the rest of the critics are probaly some 15 year old tool boxes...who have no idea what it takes to do that shit!! Phuck em...He only has 5 posts, he don't know shit!"

:nono Not really guy, I have been riding for about 13 years now, back when stuntlife.com was not a thought, and NY had this whole stunt thing quiet in the streets before the videos from starboyz took this in a different direction, Guys like Wink 1100, and Fabian, Mario 220 who you no longer hear or maybe even no about had been hitting tail lights on old Gsxr 1100 sling shots when that was the joint to own back in the early 90's.

Now about what I can do, you would have to come and hit up the streets of NY to see, I am not here to defend myself or argue over the internet, and maybe I should of kept my 2 cents to myself but I was watching it and I thought it was gay but who knows maybe you will be the next Walmart parking lot king or something, keep on riding and like everyone said in reply to my post F-em. :twofinger

20blks 09-17-2005 09:27 PM

That's why nobody f--ks with us NYers. We always seem to have some hatred in our blood some reason. It's b.s. if you ask me. Good job on the scrape homes. cpcoatings, you may not be a hater but you put our self out there on this one.

cpcoatings 09-17-2005 09:41 PM

yeah, I did.. but again no hate intended just my opinion of him being gay :LOL

But I watched the other video he post, good job!