Got Pulled over and took my ID

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 02:45 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Getsome is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Got Pulled over and took my ID

Originally Posted by VashF4i
You got off easy. I like the idea of coming up with your own punishment. They did that because they cant do anything about it themselves. I think you gave yourself enough. Just dont get caught again. BTW, dont you know that it's against military regulation to let that ID get in the hands of anyone else other than yourself? Never let it leave your possesion. UCMJ action can be brought against you for not following protocol.

Actaully there is an article about surrenderring your id to military personell but that wasn't the case here. Some people are allowed to demand it from you but they have to give it back once the contact is made with you command or your base Provost Marshall. In a case of improper conduct any military personell can demand your id and you must surrender it(in order to avoid another article infraction); but once they have the information they need they must return it.....
Old 11-12-2004, 01:23 AM

00Gixxer750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well its all good now. I made it to cali and I'm in school, but they wouldn't let me bring my bike...
Old 11-16-2004, 12:35 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

i duno bout u guys but that ID has gotten me out of 4 tickets (knock on wood) but then again most cops around here and ex military so there cool and like the one guy said i would have told my CO and 1st line leader to **** off to if it was off base on my time
Old 11-24-2004, 06:54 PM

Katanaman is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this has been touched on in more than one reply.... but, you didn't have to give the civ cop the ID, but he does have the option to turn you over to the MPs. He probably just wanted to do the easiest thing, which was exactly what he did. I too have gotten out of several tickets, but maybe thats because i'm an MP.
Old 12-01-2004, 04:38 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Sup man,
Im an Air force SP, and ive been pulled more for highway wheeling than probably anything. One time the cop tried to get big and he demanded my ID...he told me he was a "retired E-4"...So i promptly told him to FU*k off. (Im an E-5 anyway. lol) So he got pissed cause he obviously knew he couldnt legally take my ID so he wrote me a careless driving ticket, which I smiled and took with a grain of salt. Long story short, He left, I looked at the ticket and the dumbass didnt even sign it. Took it to court and Immediately got it thrown out. Then I wheelied outta the fuc*in parking lot. Moral of the story....DONT EVER GIVE YOUR DD Form 2 or your C.A.C. to the !!!
Old 12-19-2004, 05:53 PM

Roadkill is an unknown quantity at this point

yep im in the CG and ive been detained alot out here in puerto rico for riding my Raptor on the street and stunting and they jus let us go, mainly b/c of a language barrier but i also never surrender your military id unless to someone in your chain of command. it has personal info that nobody should grab a hold of....
Old 08-23-2006, 05:14 PM

skrewd21 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont give it up ever....unless your on base....even then watch out
Old 08-23-2006, 06:18 PM

ichiban is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks
Old 09-05-2006, 01:02 AM

ImStoopid is an unknown quantity at this point

my buddy got pulled over the other day and the cop asked for his military id. he was reaching to give it to the cop and i said "what the **** are you doing dont give your military id to anyone who isnt enlisted service and who isnt higher ranking then you." then the cop says whys that, and i said because you dont have to and its government property. he then asks what my rank is like that ****ing matters cause hes just a ****in local cop then he tells me he can arrest you if you deny him acess to your military id. i asked "if he fails to provide any ID or his military id?" and he tells me his military id. i told him that he was wrong and he has no right to take it and then he said he could just arrest us. he then goes on saying he is right and if i am in question to take it up with my sargeant major, yea ok let me just go ask my sargeant major hahahaha. what a ****in doucebag.
Old 11-08-2006, 02:44 PM

GORBO is a decent person

The problem is in a military town any cop who stops a somewhat clean shaven man is going to assume their in the military. Tell them "sh it naw I not in the military" and go from there. Now like me, ex-military in a non-military town, I flash the ID bomb whenever I can. I have gotten away with a freakin dumptruck full of retarded sh it. So once you get out get that reservest ID, move away from the military towns and pimp hell out of it
Old 12-05-2006, 06:43 PM

TryphStunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 00Gixxer750
It wasn't going to be a ticket, he got me for wreckless operation 80 in a 60 on one wheel. I was going to jail, but he let my command deal with it instead.
If he wanted to take you to jail he would have taken you to jail. That cop knew exactly what he was doing when he called the base, and it was anything but cool. I got pulled over back in the day for doing 110 in a 55 on one wheel and that cop gave me a speech and a verbal warning, and he knew I was in the military. That's a cool cop. And BLAH HEE!! forvolunteering all that **** for one wheelie...... . Next time take the ticket. Most cops call it "exhibition of accelleration" anyway cuz they don't feel like taking you to jail. An extra BLAH!! for this thread.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:46 AM

dang is an unknown quantity at this point

I thoght slavery was illegal dude.
Old 12-10-2006, 11:48 AM

dang is an unknown quantity at this point

ive got pulled over 3 times and let go free and the last time the cop was laughin while he told me to chill
Old 01-24-2007, 12:45 PM

rrninjaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

dont surrender ur military id 2 anyone who is not military! senior 2 u and military police or DOD cops only! that's some CRAP!
Old 05-16-2007, 11:19 PM

nlr17 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey dude how did "they" not let you take your bike..........Iam in the Navy and Iam pretty sure they feed you some bullshit cuz theres no where that says they can say what you can or can't take, in certain training commands they might be able to say you can't drive POV's but thats it...and any trouble while not rated and in an training command is not a good thing..........wait till the "real" Navy.....

Last edited by nlr17; 05-16-2007 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:46 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

^this thread is from 04 probably not gonna hear much in this thread from this guy.