Marines....

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 01:04 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Marines....

KICK ***.... just thought id let everyone know that :YEAH its 1 am and im drunk and i thought it would be a good time to let everyone know...
Old 05-08-2004, 01:07 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
Re: Marines....

I think everyone knew that, but thanks for the reminder. 10am here and all I can think about it is getting smashed at the club tonight, maaaaannnnn i hate work. So anyways, rock on with your night.

SEMPER FI
MARINES RULE
Old 05-08-2004, 11:23 AM

KingWheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

You got that right! Semper Fi!
Old 05-08-2004, 09:05 PM

Coastie is an unknown quantity at this point

Muscles
Are
Required
Intelligence
Not
Esential

Im Just playin, You guys keep kickin *** over there, I will make sure to keep this place safe for when you come back.

You protect our freedom, I protect your family's
Semper Paratus
USCG
Old 05-09-2004, 11:36 AM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

or USMC= Uncle Sams Misguided Children
Old 05-09-2004, 01:44 PM

KingWheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

My
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment
Old 05-10-2004, 05:28 PM

NCpimping is an unknown quantity at this point

good stuff guys. hey whats up sean? i finally got on here
Old 05-10-2004, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by NCpimping
good stuff guys. hey whats up sean? i finally got on here
Welcome to the fold....
Old 05-11-2004, 06:50 AM

LewisKA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
Welcome to the fold....

errrr.....
Old 05-12-2004, 10:39 AM

hottreadz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tt600guy
KICK ***.... just thought id let everyone know that :YEAH its 1 am and im drunk and i thought it would be a good time to let everyone know...
yo !! i am a Marine to Who do you kick it wit?? Hey I have been reading about lewiska!! yo i think i know this chick!! she is full of **** & she is still married !!! Why is she talking **** about you and she cant even afford a bike!!
She is so fake and she is a curb monkey!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by hottreadz
yo !! i am a Marine to Who do you kick it wit?? Hey I have been reading about lewiska!! yo i think i know this chick!! she is full of **** & she is still married !!! Why is she talking **** about you and she cant even afford a bike!!
She is so fake and she is a curb monkey!!!

Thanks for bringing some hate to the board dude. Go away. I don't care if you're a Marine or not, this is not what we need on this fourm.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:52 AM

Thanks for bringing some hate to the board dude. Go away. I don't care if you're a Marine or not, this is not what we need on this fourm.
Im not bringing hate. What I hate is someone who talks **** all the time doesnt even have a bike. If you think dats hate then oh well. Im keeping it real. I guess you on the web you can be who ever you want to be and say what you want. Im just calling her out. Chill out bro
Old 05-12-2004, 10:55 AM

Im not bringing hate. What I hate is someone who talks **** all the time doesnt even have a bike. If you think dats hate then oh well. Im keeping it real. I guess you on the web you can be who ever you want to be and say what you want. Im just calling her out. Chill out bro
I can't belive you're calling me a KeyboardSuperhero, you don't even know me. What I'm saying is that this board doesn't need the drama, plain and sinple. We can all get along, its all good. Just drop the negative attitude and we'll be good.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:59 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

thank you we don't need this. And about LewisKA, she is getting divorced, she is trying to get a bike and just because some can't afford one we don't bash them. so i really don't want someone on here bashing on a friend of mine. there are plenty of guys here that can't afford one or don't have one and we don't call them CM's or BW's. should i start calling all the guys that chase me cuz i have a bike BW's? And TT gives as good as he gets it goes both way.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:04 AM

No dizzle, I don't have a bike.... gonna hate on me?

Guess what, I've had bikes, plenty. Sold em all on boot leave cuz i knew i was going to Japan. Now i'm in Armenia and can't get a bike. Doens't mean I don't love them and won't get one at the first opertunity. show some love
Old 05-12-2004, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
thank you we don't need this. And about LewisKA, she is getting divorced, she is trying to get a bike and just because some can't afford one we don't bash them. so i really don't want someone on here bashing on a friend of mine. there are plenty of guys here that can't afford one or don't have one and we don't call them CM's or BW's. should i start calling all the guys that chase me cuz i have a bike BW's? And TT gives as good as he gets it goes both way.
Ok I think I see your point. Its not even about being able to afford. But what would you do if you knew for a fact that someone was lying. Lets not even talk about Lewiska. Lets say someone and you knew and you knew that they are full of ****. Would you not call them on it. Its just like me and my friends and people I work with. If I start running my mouth talking about **** that Im not capable of or **** Ive never done, then they would bash me.
Im not bashing anyone. Im telling it like it is. The truth! I know she talks **** Ive heard and I dont like here that for someone who doesnt nor never had a bike. Anyway if I pissed you off then Im sorry. I guess I should have not posted so that everyone can read.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:15 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Ok I think I see your point. Its not even about being able to afford. But what would you do if you knew for a fact that someone was lying. Lets not even talk about Lewiska. Lets say someone and you knew and you knew that they are full of ****. Would you not call them on it. Its just like me and my friends and people I work with. If I start running my mouth talking about **** that Im not capable of or **** Ive never done, then they would bash me.
Im not bashing anyone. Im telling it like it is. The truth! I know she talks **** Ive heard and I dont like here that for someone who doesnt nor never had a bike. Anyway if I pissed you off then Im sorry. I guess I should have not posted so that everyone can read.
everyone is entiled to say what they want and if you have a problem with what someone is saying i would take it up with them, not in the forum. You didn't **** me off, but i think that you should take the issue up privately with the other person. We are all family here (military) so the less fighting and drama between us all the better. Welcome to the board
Old 05-12-2004, 11:17 AM

tampabusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hottreadz shut the fvck up! If you are a Marine you are probably some admin pog!
Old 05-12-2004, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by tampabusa
Hottreadz shut the fvck up! If you are a Marine you are probably some admin pog!
i thought we just discussed this-can we at least keep the military forum drama free?
Old 05-12-2004, 11:23 AM

tampabusa is an unknown quantity at this point

you got it girl... just had to get a jab in