Marines....

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 11:16 AM

LewisKA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Marines....

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
just lucky i guess-but hey some one needs to take care of all you guys over there
make sure you include snacks in that box!!! there are a lot of things you can only find over here that you take for granted until its gone. just simple dumb ****.
Old 05-14-2004, 11:17 AM

Bikerdork and bolo15 why dont you quit lurking and post somthing. I know who both of you are...
Old 05-14-2004, 11:18 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LewisKA
make sure you include snacks in that box!!! there are a lot of things you can only find over here that you take for granted until its gone. just simple dumb ****.
got it covered
Old 05-14-2004, 11:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

So Ali, you're a recently minted 2ndLt, you must have been enlisted prior to that, I asume?
Old 05-14-2004, 11:54 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
So Ali, you're a recently minted 2ndLt, you must have been enlisted prior to that, I asume?
yup i was an E-4 then i decided to join the dark side
Old 05-14-2004, 12:00 PM

Well, congratulations! I once aspired to be a combat medic in the Air Force like my uncle (12 years MARINE!). He jumped ship, but he's so much happier now. I don't think I"m going to go the reenlist/commision route. Ma State Popo is all I want. Gonna work at the Mas State Police Crime Lab and work fingerprinting or balistics, maybe Trace Evidence. who knows. good luck toyou anyways!
Old 05-14-2004, 12:01 PM

lol the dark side dun dun dun.... now see that i didnt know.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by LewisKA
lol the dark side dun dun dun.... now see that i didnt know.
yeah i had to do some time enlisted i didn't go the ROTC route or a military academy. i think it is best to get some time in as and enlisted soldier before becoming an officer.
Old 05-14-2004, 12:05 PM

Well, congratulations! I once aspired to be a combat medic in the Air Force like my uncle (12 years MARINE!). He jumped ship, but he's so much happier now. I don't think I"m going to go the reenlist/commision route. Ma State Popo is all I want. Gonna work at the Mas State Police Crime Lab and work fingerprinting or balistics, maybe Trace Evidence. who knows. good luck toyou anyways!
thanks and good luck to you too
Old 05-14-2004, 12:07 PM

yeah i had to do some time enlisted i didn't go the ROTC route or a military academy. i think it is best to get some time in as and enlisted soldier before becoming an officer.
I think that should be a rule, go enlisted first. Then at least you know the plight of the enlisted Marine (or soldier). All of our Comm officers are former enlisted and they do SOOO much of a better job then the snot nosed little kid 2ndLTs (no offense intended) who think they know everything about everything. I"m rabling. I"m sorry. I"m going home to sleep. Good luck everyone!
Old 05-14-2004, 12:08 PM

I think that should be a rule, go enlisted first. Then at least you know the plight of the enlisted Marine (or soldier). All of our Comm officers are former enlisted and they do SOOO much of a better job then the snot nosed little kid 2ndLTs (no offense intended) who think they know everything about everything. I"m rabling. I"m sorry. I"m going home to sleep. Good luck everyone!
good night
Old 05-21-2004, 04:26 PM

HondaFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

U boys rock...even though I'm a navy girl...MARINES KICK *** :YEAH