Which Branch?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 08:52 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough
Re: Which Branch?

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZmark
HI. okay...gotta go now. :YEAH
you little tease-only coming on for a little bit after we havn't seen you for so long. glad to see you again
Old 05-13-2004, 10:46 AM

NBSTUNTERZmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to be in one piece again!!! ya miss me?
Old 05-13-2004, 10:52 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

YES i missed you and i am glad you are in one piece!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 11:39 AM

Gixxrr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reds929
Try the Navy. We have civilian Ratheon contractors and Boeing Reps out here all the time. Besides, whats better than gettin some *** in almost every country in the world?
Been there done that, it's not that great.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by rpm
When I graduate in 2006 which is awhile away but I want to plan.. My parents would like me to enlist so that when I get out my dad will get me a job at Raytheon then he can retire finally.

Anyway I'd like to do something with the dolphin helicoptors in the coast guard but no offense it's pretty ****ing lame they don't have their own "Department of Coast Guard" or something.. it's TRANSPORTATION. COME ON NOW. Damn.. ARGH.
It depends on what you want to do - if you want to go to school don't join the Marines - by the way I've been in the Marines for 3 1/2 years and am a combat vet from Iraq and have worked with the army and navy while in. The Army sucks they just wish they were us, we usually take their ladies from them. Navy - would you like to be on ship for 2 1/2 of your first 4 years - didn't think so, you will really appreciate our homeland after that. My suggestion for you is the air force they'll lot's of time for school, have the nicest living quarters and food, are very laid back, and their ladies are the best. Any specific questions let me know.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by Gixxrr
It depends on what you want to do - if you want to go to school don't join the Marines - by the way I've been in the Marines for 3 1/2 years and am a combat vet from Iraq and have worked with the army and navy while in. The Army sucks they just wish they were us, we usually take their ladies from them. Navy - would you like to be on ship for 2 1/2 of your first 4 years - didn't think so, you will really appreciate our homeland after that. My suggestion for you is the air force they'll lot's of time for school, have the nicest living quarters and food, are very laid back, and their ladies are the best. Any specific questions let me know.
If you want to go to school don't joine the Marines? What? Dude, I took 4 classes in two semesters in Japan, and I'm enrolled in two more classes now. I plan on finishing my Bachelors degree before I EAS. Hell, if you want to go to school I'd say JOIN the serives, even the Marines. Tuition is paid for 100% so why not join the Corps, serve your country, and get a free education?
Old 05-13-2004, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by LewisKA
yeah, they actually have a brain!!!! and i mean on the top of their body not in the mid-section.
Your right and I am in the Marines and got 5 months left except I'm a little different I do have a brain on top that's why I can't wait to get out these mother f****** are stupid!
Old 05-13-2004, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Angel Of Death
If you want to go to school don't joine the Marines? What? Dude, I took 4 classes in two semesters in Japan, and I'm enrolled in two more classes now. I plan on finishing my Bachelors degree before I EAS. Hell, if you want to go to school I'd say JOIN the serives, even the Marines. Tuition is paid for 100% so why not join the Corps, serve your country, and get a free education?
I'll get my free eduication after I get out - I'm a real Marine you know grunt unit, constant training and deployment, combat vet. Here you don't have time for school and this guy may not want to risk four years of his life since he doesn't really have much of a choice of what unit he wants to be with.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:31 PM

LewisKA is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you crazy!!! Of course we missed you hun!
Old 05-13-2004, 12:32 PM

I'll get my free eduication after I get out - I'm a real Marine you know grunt unit, constant training and deployment, combat vet. Here you don't have time for school and this guy may not want to risk four years of his life since he doesn't really have much of a choice of what unit he wants to be with.

Well all the jobs are not like that. Besides I dont think he would want to be a grunt and deploy all the time. He seems to me like hes attached to his girlfriend and prolly would not like to leave all the time.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:40 PM

Well all the jobs are not like that. Besides I dont think he would want to be a grunt and deploy all the time. He seems to me like hes attached to his girlfriend and prolly would not like to leave all the time.
True True that is why I suggested the airforce they have a better education program than we do and he may not be lucky enough to be with a unit that will let him have a lot of school time.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:42 PM

True True that is why I suggested the airforce they have a better education program than we do and he may not be lucky enough to be with a unit that will let him have a lot of school time.
No matter what service hes in there is a chance that he could be deployed. It really most of the time comes down to the MOS he picks especially.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:45 PM

No matter what service hes in there is a chance that he could be deployed. It really most of the time comes down to the MOS he picks especially.
True again, but in my opinion because of the mission of the Marine Corps his chances are better anywhere else but here.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:37 PM

HondaFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reds929
Oh yeah, if you get a chance and I do mean if! Try to pick orders to a HSL squadron (helos) and not a fixed wing fighter squadron. I hate being on the carrier!
hey carriers kick ***..be nice....but yeah go navy I worked on them helos for awhile..but if u want the guard do search & rescue :YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-21-2004, 04:38 PM

HondaFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

True again, but in my opinion because of the mission of the Marine Corps his chances are better anywhere else but here.
what div u in @ pendleton?? my ex is in 3-5..1st marine div
Old 05-21-2004, 04:41 PM

N-Ish is an unknown quantity at this point

true that....

If you want to go to school... I'd suggest the air force also. .. We I told my platoon comander i was taking some college courses.. he acted I'm the one that killed old Chesty....what a dick.....
Old 05-22-2004, 05:25 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

I'm a real Marine you know grunt unit
And that is exactly why I hate grunts. The whole "I'm \ We're better than you because we're grunts, we're so damn special, look at us!"

Bullshit, so what I’m not a real Marine because I'm not a grunt? F off douche bag.

Its attitudes like that which will hold you back your whole life pal.
Old 05-22-2004, 06:45 AM

N-Ish is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Gixxrr] I'm a real Marine you know grunt unit .......[QUOTE]

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	care.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	80149