My boy got an iraqi!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 08:51 AM

LewisKA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My boy got an iraqi!!!

Originally Posted by hottreadz
THATS I TIGHT *** BIKE ON YOUR PICTURE LET ME GUESS CURB MONKEY , NOT YOURS HUH!! ITS COOL YOU LOOK GOOD ON IT THOUGH!!! WHEN ARE YOU GETTIN ONE THOUGH!! I THOUGH YOU AND YOU HUSBAN WHERE GETTING ONE THATS WHAT YOU TOLD ME WHEN YOU WHERE CHILLIN IN JAX ONE DAY
Well If you knew me, you would know that I am legally seperated because my husband cheated on me, and he dont even like bikes even if we were together. Your right thats not my bike, its Jason's. I can see that you wish it was yours. You really need to get a life. Quit making up **** about people thats not true to make them look bad. It makes you look even worse.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:55 AM

hottreadz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LewisKA
Well If you knew me, you would know that I am legally seperated because my husband cheated on me, and he dont even like bikes even if we were together. Your right thats not my bike, its Jason's. I can see that you wish it was yours. You really need to get a life. Quit making up **** about people thats not true to make them look bad. It makes you look even worse.
SURE IT MAKES ME LOOK BAD !! LOL NO ONE KNOWS ME AND I DONT GIVE A ****!! JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A LIAR! I HAVE NO REASON TOO!! I KNOW YOUR HUSBAND AND THE WHOLE STORY!! LOL MY BAD BAOUT THE BIKE THING , I FORGOT HE IS NOT IN TO THAT STUFF!!! WELL YOU JUST KEEP ON LYING AND THEN I WILL ATTACK YOU VERBALLY WHEN YOU ARE ON HERE!! JUST STOP FRONTIN ON THIS LIKE YOU ARE HOT **** WHEN YOU ARE JUST A "WHAT?" SIMPLE CURB MONKEY! PEACE LUV AND HAIR GREASE!! I MEAN BANNANAS!! LOL
Old 05-19-2004, 08:57 AM

SURE IT MAKES ME LOOK BAD !! LOL NO ONE KNOWS ME AND I DONT GIVE A ****!! JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A LIAR! I HAVE NO REASON TOO!! I KNOW YOUR HUSBAND AND THE WHOLE STORY!! LOL MY BAD BAOUT THE BIKE THING , I FORGOT HE IS NOT IN TO THAT STUFF!!! WELL YOU JUST KEEP ON LYING AND THEN I WILL ATTACK YOU VERBALLY WHEN YOU ARE ON HERE!! JUST STOP FRONTIN ON THIS LIKE YOU ARE HOT **** WHEN YOU ARE JUST A "WHAT?" SIMPLE CURB MONKEY! PEACE LUV AND HAIR GREASE!! I MEAN BANNANAS!! LOL
yeah ok... whatever.

You do whatever makes you feel good. I will just ignore you and your lying poser self from now on.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:01 AM

yeah ok... whatever.

You do whatever makes you feel good. I will just ignore you and your lying poser self from now on.
LOL POSER CUTE WORD!! BUT LITTLE DO YOU KNOW I AM NOT!!! WEL YOU CAN IGNORE ME ALL YOU WANT !! I DONT CARE JUST STOP LYING OK!!! SAY YES!! SAY YES!!! JUST BE REAL WITH YOURSELF !! LYING COME BACK TO YOU BELIEVE ME THEY DO??? DONT CRY LIFE GOES ON MA!!
Old 05-19-2004, 09:03 AM

bolo15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell yeah she looks good on that bike. I like it like that keep working dat back. Ha Ha
Old 05-19-2004, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by bolo15
Hell yeah she looks good on that bike. I like it like that keep working dat back. Ha Ha

MAN SHUT UP YOU CURB MONKEY RIDER!! HER OLD BROKE *** CANT RIDE NO BIKE
Old 05-19-2004, 09:06 AM

Gee, thanks Mando. I think you could have said a little more than that though. Havent you even been reading this crap?
Old 05-19-2004, 09:10 AM

MAN SHUT UP YOU CURB MONKEY RIDER!! HER OLD BROKE *** CANT RIDE NO BIKE
I dont know but she can work dat thing! Why dont you chill. Dam dawgs kinda harsh ya heard. With that attitude she'll never let you BEAT IT!
Old 05-19-2004, 09:10 AM

Gee, thanks Mando. I think you could have said a little more than that though. Havent you even been reading this crap?

GEE THANKS MANDO GEE THANK MANDO!!! AWWEE GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH THAT!!! LOL KA YUO WILL BE FINE JUST TAKE THE HEAT WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THE KITCHEN!!! WHY DO YOU LIE SO MUCH DAMN!! YOU LOOK GOOD BUT THE LIES JUST MESSED YOU ALL UP!! YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE AND SEXY WHY LIE ON TOP OF THAT
Old 05-19-2004, 09:13 AM

GEE THANKS MANDO GEE THANK MANDO!!! AWWEE GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH THAT!!! LOL KA YUO WILL BE FINE JUST TAKE THE HEAT WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THE KITCHEN!!! WHY DO YOU LIE SO MUCH DAMN!! YOU LOOK GOOD BUT THE LIES JUST MESSED YOU ALL UP!! YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE AND SEXY WHY LIE ON TOP OF THAT
Check it lewis.... I think he's trying to make up.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:14 AM

I think you should be asking yourself that same question. You are a poser and a leg humper. At least one of them needs to stop. Hey how many times have you stalled your bike or fell on it? haha. At least 10 times a day and you've had it for quite a few months now. I don't want to embarrass you on here but you are really pushing your limits little one.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:14 AM

Check it lewis.... I think he's trying to make up.
I just thin he's jealous of you mando
Old 05-19-2004, 09:22 AM

I just thin he's jealous of you mando
lol i havent had a bike for a while !! see you dont know who i am do you!!! I sold my bike last week!!! what the hell are you talking about stupid!!! damn

you dont know me but whoever you are talking about must feel bad about how you are talking about him if he even looks on this site!!!

well Ms C. Monkey!! how is your day today!!! Got anymore hot lies!!
Old 05-19-2004, 09:24 AM

lol i havent had a bike for a while !! see you dont know who i am do you!!! I sold my bike last week!!! what the hell are you talking about stupid!!! damn

you dont know me but whoever you are talking about must feel bad about how you are talking about him if he even looks on this site!!!

Yall just need to chill. Dam why you hatin!
Old 05-19-2004, 09:25 AM

I havent told any lies. But I do know the truth about your bike. It's in the shop becasue you burned out the clutch in one month because you dont know how to ride your own bike. You havent sold ****.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:27 AM

crrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by evasiveactions2
i just had to get in here!! i love reading all your posts, most of you think you know "THE BIG PICTURE" we can all sit around in our nice counfy chairs and write what we think is right or wrong to say . their is so much over our heads that we really dont know. their to much opiniated garbage said in here. so sit back, enjoy a nice cold coke watch CNN and think you know what the hell is really going on!!!!!!!!!!!!! all those who have put their life on the line and dealt with the people who has been tring to kill them, i wish you the best of luck may god be with you!!! i am thankful that you love our country enough to protect it for us. AND IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SAY SOMETHING TO VENT OUT, I BELIEVE YOU HAVE EARNED THE RIGHT!!!!!!!
im not a military rider but ihave to say i agree with this
Old 05-19-2004, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by crrider05
yeah how come in this military rider thing all ya'll do is fight.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by crrider05

I SOLD MY BIKE LOL I HAVE NOT BURN OUT A CLUTCH!! IF YOU SAY SO!! YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHO I AM THEN HUH!! THIS IS COOL
Old 05-19-2004, 09:32 AM

I havent told any lies. But I do know the truth about your bike. It's in the shop becasue you burned out the clutch in one month because you dont know how to ride your own bike. You havent sold ****.
Ha ha ha ah
Old 05-19-2004, 09:32 AM

yeah how come in this military rider thing all ya'll do is fight.
I dont know but I would like it to stop. As far as my end it is.

Quick Reply: My boy got an iraqi!!!