My boy got an iraqi!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 08:00 PM

Paligurl2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My boy got an iraqi!!!

mark i hope u come home safely as i do for all others overseas. just for further clarification i don't think its a question about whether or not its about killed or be killed thats at hand. the armed forces are overseas doing what they need to do. and its comendable what they are doing because they are doing it in the name of thier country, and i don't think many can argue about respecting them. but what is unacceptable and is appaling is someone taking joy in kiiling another human being. its not about kill or be killed because its a natural instict to kill when put in that situation. but i can't ever be able to justify morally taking joy in ending another person's life.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:08 PM

Coastie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paligurl2
U obviously misread and misinterpretted what i was trying to get across. all i'm saying is that no matter whose bodies are desecrated or who has persished...death is not something to revel in. U shouldn't take joy in someones pain whether it be an iraqi or an american. people don't try and see things from others points of view. its scary to see how many people actually are so gun-ho about killing. makes u wonder what kind of place we are going to be raising our children in.
What other point of view are we trying to see here? We are fighting a people that views our whole society as evil and immoral. They destoyed American lives because they didnt take time to "see things from our point of view"
I dont see it as taking lives, I see it as preserving freedom.
I dont wonder what kind of place my children are going to grow up in, I know that if we defend what is ours it will be a free place.

TERRORISM IS FOR PUSSIES
Old 04-27-2004, 11:03 PM

MSNEED is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I had to throw in my opinion after reading my *** off... By the way, Im writing
from the middle of the sea, going on 70 days underway. COASTIE Knows what I mean.
I dont see this as Americans VS. Iraqis. Nationality is not an issue here. It doesnt matter if you are army, navy, marines, air force, coast guard, national guard or if your even in the military at all. This is about being human! The simple fact is... If you know of another person trying to cause harm to someone, whether friend or enemy, you will do whatever it takes to stop them. Sometimes this involves fatal acts upon that person. So be it. Because of the actions taken towards "the bad guy", You have now helped "the good guy" by keeping him free of danger. THATS where the joy and gung ho comes from PALIGURL. Not from causing harm to some other person, but yet keeping the innocent free from harm to them. Thats why murder is a crime and self defense is not.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:10 PM

Dear Civilians,

We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation have many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military. For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas we would like your assistance:

1) The next time you see an adult talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem ... kick their ***.

2) When you witness firsthand someone burning the American Flag in protest... kick their ***.

3) Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these Veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these Veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a Disabled Veteran ... kicks their ***.

4) (GUYS) If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDU's), telling others that you used to be "Special Forces," and collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay if you were still seven. Now, it will only make you look stupid and get your *** kicked.

5) Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, "Do you fly a jet?" Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance deserves an *** kicking (children are exempt).

6) If you witness someone calling the US Coast Guard non-military, inform them of their mistake...and kick their ***.

7) Roseanne Barr's singing of the National Anthem is not a blooper...it was a disgrace and disrespectful. Laugh, and sooner or later your *** will be kicked.

8) Next time Old Glory (U.S. flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her...of course, failure to do either of those could earn you a severe *** kicking.

9) What Jane Fonda did during the Vietnam War makes her the enemy. The proper word to describe her is "traitor." Just mention her nomination for "Woman of the Year" and get your *** kicked.

10) Don't try to discuss politics with a military member or a veteran. We are Americans and we all bleed the same regardless of our party affiliation. Our Chain of Command, is to include our Commander in Chief. The President (for those who didn't know) is our CIC regardless of political party. We have no inside track on what happens inside those big important buildings where all those representatives" meet. All we know is that when those civilian representatives screw up the situation, they call upon the military to go straighten it out. The military member might direct you to Oliver North. (I can see him kicking your *** already.)

11) "Your mama wears combat boots" never made sense to me ... stop saying it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and probably kick your ***!

12) Bin Laden and the Taliban are not communists, so stop saying "Let's go kill those Commie's!!!" And stop asking us where he is!!!! Crystal ***** are not standard issue in the military. That reminds me ... if you see anyone calling those damn psychic phone numbers; let me know, so I can go kick their ***.

13) Flyboy (Air Force), Jar Head (Marines), Grunt (Army), Squid (Navy) etc, are terms of endearment we use describing each other. Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. Could get your *** kicked.

14) Last but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends please remember that there are, literally, thousands of sailors and troops far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our country would get its *** kicked.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
Old 04-28-2004, 04:07 AM

NBSTUNTERZmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by PALIGURL
but what is unacceptable and is appaling is someone taking joy in kiiling another human being.
I dont know if that was directed to me or not, but let me REDIRECT you to my previous post. I did NOT take joy in taking another human being's life. As I stated in my post, "It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know I had the opportunity to DO MY PART IN THE WAR ON TERRORISM, AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT OPPORTUNITY." And don't get it twisted, there are many things people can do to do their part in this War today, however my job is to defend at all costs, and if that means Killing than so be it. This is the oath we took before we all went to basic, and it cannot be bent or broken. Of course no one takes joy in killing, unless your sick, HOWEVER I DO take joy in knowing I kept my military brothers and sisters safe for one more night by Doing what I did. Letme know if this clears up any misconception.

Mark
Old 04-28-2004, 08:35 AM

LewisKA is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow some people dont know when to just give up. Lets put it this way people. We all ovbiously are not going to have the same views and opinion. There are enough arguement going on already so why dont we just drop it. I know how I feel about the topic and everyone else knows how they feel too. This isn't a national election and nobody is campaigning for president or anything, so lets everybody just shut the f*ck up!!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 11:41 AM

Paligurl2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZmark
I dont know if that was directed to me or not, but let me REDIRECT you to my previous post. I did NOT take joy in taking another human being's life. As I stated in my post, "It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know I had the opportunity to DO MY PART IN THE WAR ON TERRORISM, AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT OPPORTUNITY." And don't get it twisted, there are many things people can do to do their part in this War today, however my job is to defend at all costs, and if that means Killing than so be it. This is the oath we took before we all went to basic, and it cannot be bent or broken. Of course no one takes joy in killing, unless your sick, HOWEVER I DO take joy in knowing I kept my military brothers and sisters safe for one more night by Doing what I did. Letme know if this clears up any misconception.

Mark
It wasn't directed towards you but i think urpoint came across alot clearer. like i said before i hope u come home to ur family safely.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:25 PM

NBSTUNTERZmark is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok....Thank you for understanding, and I appreciate your support very much.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:54 PM

Your cool **** man. Love that list, it is going to make me smile the next 4 hours of my watch. As for the rest of you Guys whether you be Jar heads, squids, or airdales if your ever up in my neck of the woods I will give you a lesson in Coast Guard drinking.
As for Lewiska, when the conversation doesnt go your way and you think people haved exhausted their opinions, dont tell everyone to Shut the **** up. Your trying to take away one of the very god given rights that your supposed to be fighting to support. Whether you are or not is fact, whether I think you are or not is opinion. If you dont like my opinion, Start wearing red and move to a country where everyones views are the same, and those who arent are outcast.

TERRORISM IS FOR PUSSIES
Old 04-30-2004, 01:19 PM

Glad to help. What rate are you? I just made SK2.
Old 04-30-2004, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by MSNEED
Glad to help. What rate are you? I just made SK2.
I have decided to remain rateless, Crewman on the small boats and Boarding team member are more enticing than BM, I am at a small boat station, Law enforcement and Search and rescue are what we do, rate isnt important to me. Besides with 1300 dollars in bah im doing alright without the crows.
Old 05-01-2004, 11:07 AM

Yea I hear ya man... Im on cutter resolute out of St. Pete, Fl. Soon going to MSST New Orleans which should be a little more fun as far as LE and SAR goes.
Old 05-18-2004, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by NorCal
"Better an Iraqi than your boy"

Im assuming that "THEY" is the Military...If so wow what type a comment is that from a marine?I take it this way no matter how we got there we are there and were not coming back til were done.So put your gear on get out there and fight for your life and those around you.I didnt read the story but think about it that this way the same iraqi could of killed someones son or father the next day.I think you need to file consciousious objector forms if you havent done so already.... Im not bashing you directly Lewiska know that I'm just surprised by a usmc soldiers opinion and letting you know how you can make a stand for your beliefs.

If I have taken the comment wrong please tell me.
My comment is that if they are over there shooting at us, then they deserve to die and I'm not going to complain because I had to protect my own life.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:11 AM

hottreadz is an unknown quantity at this point

LEWISKA READ YOU FAKER
Originally Posted by LewisKA
My comment is that if they are over there shooting at us, then they deserve to die and I'm not going to complain because I had to protect my own life.
undefinedundefined

u are such a liar you didnt even go to Iraq!! lol where are your medals then. we sweated over there and you are acting like you went !! you can even run PT!! why do you lie so much!! you are making this you r second life in this web site the lif ethat you really wanna live but you cant because you are to lazy!! get the **** outta here there are people dying over there and you are taking credit like you went!! well you know what just be happy you are a Marine and let the people whoo really went take the credit

Last edited by hottreadz; 05-19-2004 at 08:18 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-19-2004, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by hottreadz
u are such a liar you didnt even go to Iraq!! lol where are your medals then. we sweated over there and you are acting like you went !! you can even run PT!! why do you lie so much!! you are making this you r second life in this web site the lif ethat you really wanna live but you cant because you are to lazy!! get the **** outta here there are people dying over there and you are taking credit like you went!! well you know what just be hapy you are a Marine and let the pople whoo really went take the credit
Look you little ****ing punk. Obviously you don't know me. I don't know who you think I am, but your wrong. You need to stop being a jerk and saying **** that isn't true. I havent sat here bashing you since you got on this sight so why are you bashing me. It seems like the only thing you've ever posted on this sight was bad words towards me. Why don't you get a life and stop making up fabrications to make yourself look better.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:31 AM

ya know who keepin it gangsta, we come through keepin it gangsta, my whole crew keepin it gangsta, and lewis's whole crew are curb monkies!!
****ING FRONTER BE REAL WITH YOUR SELF!! BIA BIA
Old 05-19-2004, 08:34 AM

Look you little ****ing punk. Obviously you don't know me. I don't know who you think I am, but your wrong. You need to stop being a jerk and saying **** that isn't true. I havent sat here bashing you since you got on this sight so why are you bashing me. It seems like the only thing you've ever posted on this sight was bad words towards me. Why don't you get a life and stop making up fabrications to make yourself look better.

WELL I KNOW THTA YOU ARAE A LIAR AND THAT YOU HAVENT BEEN TO IRAQ FOR A FACT YES I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHO I AM BUT YOU ARAE A LIAR THOUHG! SO WHAT PART OF IRAQ DID YOU GO TOO!!, AND WITH WHO!!!
HOW LONG???? I DONT HAVE TO LIE ABOUT YOU, YOU ARE DOING IT YOURSELF ? DUHHHH!!! TRY AGAIN THEN GET BACK AT ME?? MAKE SURE YOU NAME A PLACE THAT THE UNIT YOU LEFT WENT TO AND TOLD YOU ABOUT

Last edited by hottreadz; 05-19-2004 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by hottreadz
ya know who keepin it gangsta, we come through keepin it gangsta, my whole crew keepin it gangsta, and lewis's whole crew are curb monkies!!
****ING FRONTER BE REAL WITH YOUR SELF!! BIA BIA
Fridge your so gay. If your going to post anything more to me, please put it in a PM so you don't embarrass yourself anymore.

Last edited by LewisKA; 05-19-2004 at 08:44 AM.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:44 AM

Fridge your so gay. If your going to post anything more to me, please put it in a OM so you don't embarrass yourself anymore.

LOL WHO OR WHAT THE **** IS A FRIDGE!!! LOOK ARE YOU OK NOW THAT YO LIE ABOUT YOUR LIFE!! YOU MUST TELL YOU MOMMY AND DADY ALL THE **** TO HUH!!! WELL MAYBE NOT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN ON LEAVE WHILE PEOPLE WHERE IN IRAQ!! LOL
Old 05-19-2004, 08:48 AM

Fridge your so gay. If your going to post anything more to me, please put it in a PM so you don't embarrass yourself anymore.

THATS I TIGHT *** BIKE ON YOUR PICTURE LET ME GUESS CURB MONKEY , NOT YOURS HUH!! ITS COOL YOU LOOK GOOD ON IT THOUGH!!! WHEN ARE YOU GETTIN ONE THOUGH!! I THOUGH YOU AND YOU HUSBAN WHERE GETTING ONE THATS WHAT YOU TOLD ME WHEN YOU WHERE CHILLIN IN JAX ONE DAY

Quick Reply: My boy got an iraqi!!!