Close friends just left...

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 12:14 PM

VTsnwbrdgrl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Close friends just left...

Originally Posted by NBSTUNTERZdave
Well, i just had 4 close friends and some damn good riders too, leave for iraq for a 6 month tour. they are in the air force and are going to Kerkuk(sp?). we knew they were going for a couple months but it really didnt set in until we were over at their house all night and they were packing all their gear. im not in the military but i wanted to post this here. i also wanted to say how much i support all of you men and women who have been or are over there doing your job. i just hope for their, allong with every other person in the armed services for a safe return to american soil...

dave m.
natural born stunterz
I may not support the war in Iraq, but I full heartedly support each and every american soldier doing their duty. Too many members of my family and too many of my friends have been shipped out. Can anyone one tell me why they always ship out the ones with either a baby on the way or a newborn?
Old 05-23-2004, 02:26 PM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by VTsnwbrdgrl
I may not support the war in Iraq, but I full heartedly support each and every american soldier doing their duty. Too many members of my family and too many of my friends have been shipped out. Can anyone one tell me why they always ship out the ones with either a baby on the way or a newborn?
i know it seems like they pick them to go, but they pick what unit or wing, etc based on what is needed over there. In every unit there are those with newborns and pregnant wives, leaving a child of any age is hard both on the person being deployed and those left at home. Thanks for your support though.
Old 05-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Yaz

Yaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey HI to all... And Ya im in Iraq rite now and it sux here. . To all my AIR FORCE RIDERS HERE WASSSSUP KILLLAs Anyways ya cant wait to go home and just chill. This place is sooooo Stressfull... And ya they always pick the people that got newborns n stuff... I fall in with the youngins... Anyways Ya thanks for all your prayers. And belive me.. They do work..... I can vouch for that. SO thanks for all your support. Cya soon... .In MI that is.... Later

Yaz
Old 05-23-2004, 07:59 PM

HondaFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

All I gotta say is HOORAH to all of u serving over there...cuz without u where would r freedom b...much love and God bless