My dad is back home.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 11:44 AM

JenElise53 is an unknown quantity at this point
My dad is back home.....

...Only till the 5th of March though. He's on leave for a ten days.....So far my step mom is hogging seeing him. I have to work tonight from 3pm to 1am and tomorrow from 2pm to 1am. I'm not going to get to see him hardly. Right now they are out of the house and I won't get to see him before I go to work....I'm really upset about the whole deal.
He's aged so much in the six months that he's been gone. I was looking at pictures of him taken right before he left and he's aged so much in the seven months he's been gone. That's hard to deal with too......

Jen
Old 02-27-2004, 11:53 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Location: The Roughest Ghetto In The World (Ramadi, Iraq) USMC
fabes can only hope to improve
Re: My dad is back home.....

it's a lot of stress and lack of sleep over there, that will make you age faster. If I was you I would try to get out of work, so you can spend as much time with him before he goes back over. Just my and tell him welcome back and keep up the good work.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:10 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, enjoy the time you do got with him! trust me that **** over their will make you stressed out and **** QUICK!!!! so yea, just relax and spend as much time as you possibly can with him
Old 02-27-2004, 01:27 PM

Darkmind is a decent person

Congrats and have fun with him while he is home!
Old 02-28-2004, 12:13 AM

The place I work is a bitch and they are making me work 35 hours the week he is here...I asked off for time and they only gave me ten hours less than what I usually work. Stupid F*cks.....I hope to spend time with him
Old 02-28-2004, 03:53 AM

Dyno is a decent person

enjoy your time with him, he will cherish it....take off form work, your dad is more important at this time....
Old 02-28-2004, 04:08 AM

covertwar is a decent person

find time for the man, he needs it
Old 02-28-2004, 05:08 AM

red_dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmmm I hope u get to see a lot of him, I know what its like to not see ur family for long periods of time.

Best of luck
Old 02-28-2004, 12:33 PM

what i hate is that i have times to see him, it's just occupied by my step mom! his kids are important too and for some reason she's not seeing that, i feel.....
Old 02-28-2004, 05:00 PM

red_dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

So tell him you hate how she's just occupying him and not letting him spend time with the family! But do it in a nice way...
Old 02-28-2004, 06:24 PM

covertwar is a decent person

Originally Posted by red_dragon
So tell him you hate how she's just occupying him and not letting him spend time with the family! But do it in a nice way...
yeah your voice is your weapon
Old 02-28-2004, 09:50 PM

Location: The Roughest Ghetto In The World (Ramadi, Iraq) USMC
fabes can only hope to improve

be like " Yo Bitch, that's my blood. He is the one that conceived me not you, so back the fu(K up. "
Old 02-29-2004, 02:13 PM

Cdawg02 is a decent person

Jen u need to tell her u've been gone!! seriously when was the last u saw him before u went to see him before he left...u were in flippin iowa...she needs to realize just b/c they are married dont mean jack ur his daughter u havent seen him nearly as much as she has but u know how i am when it comes to dads...tell her whats up...if she's any decent type of person she'll understand and give him some time with u! but u know thats just my
Old 03-01-2004, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by fabes
be like " Yo Bitch, that's my blood. He is the one that conceived me not you, so back the fu(K up. "
LMAO! i'm so excited you're posting again!!!

On a serious note: How do I tell someone nicely that they are hogging my dad? "Hey stepmom.....pass out" hahahhahah (quote from nate beaird only it was "hey kid, pass out" hahahahahah
Old 03-01-2004, 12:17 PM

Just go up to her and say look we've gotta talk, you live with this man i just moved down here I haven't seen much of my dad lately not just because he's been gone, but because you feel the need to take up all of his time...I'd like to be able to spend time with him too.
If she's human she'll understand before you moved there you were 1200 miles away and not able to see him every day like she was since she does live with him. Knowing you it'll be hard for you just to go right up to her and initiate this kind of conversation but just be like hey we need to talk about something thats been bothering me...
Old 03-01-2004, 12:39 PM

and what pisses me off the most is like right now, i'm in the living room on the computer they are out....gone somewhere...eating out....no ****ing food here cuz "she didn't feel the need to go grocery shopping since they are going out to eat all the time while he's here" but if he was here, i'd be able to spend time with him before i leave for work until 1am....and i open tomorrow....so i wont see him until 5 tomorrow if then because they are going out to dinner again......i'm so pissed off!
Old 03-01-2004, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by JenElise53
and what pisses me off the most is like right now, i'm in the living room on the computer they are out....gone somewhere...eating out....no ****ing food here cuz "she didn't feel the need to go grocery shopping since they are going out to eat all the time while he's here" but if he was here, i'd be able to spend time with him before i leave for work until 1am....and i open tomorrow....so i wont see him until 5 tomorrow if then because they are going out to dinner again......i'm so pissed off!
You really need to confront her about this Jen. He's going to be gone in a few days again. The sooner you do confront her the better you are going to feel. Hell spending time with him for a few hours would be better than what you're getting now. And if you never see her leave that bitch a note saying we gotta talk, no details just make it clear she needs to make some time for you to talk to her so ya'll can get this straightened out.