drug test?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 08:57 PM

yellowjacket is an unknown quantity at this point
drug test?

i am going to take my physical next wednesday. this is to see if i qualify to be a flight officer. they said they are going to check my eyes and stuff. will i get a drug test? i smoke bud so i really need to know if i should buy some stuff to clean out before the physical. this is real important, any advice???
Old 02-19-2004, 09:21 PM

covertwar is a decent person
Re: drug test?

definately they will, immediate results. THC stays in your system for about a month
Old 02-19-2004, 09:26 PM

what should i buy? my buddy said to drink a cap full of bleach but id rather fail it !
Old 02-19-2004, 09:27 PM

tsk tsk tsk y don't you just wait a month and go again, give ur recruiter a bullshit excuse not to go, and quit smoking once you get in
Old 02-19-2004, 09:53 PM

yeah im serious about this, unfortunately. i always thought drug tests were like if you were broke you had to quit or if you had a little money you could just go buy some stuff at the store to pass the test with come on now i personally used to know some maines that smoke bud on the regular! how did they do it?
Old 02-19-2004, 09:54 PM

ever heard of random drug testing before?
Old 02-19-2004, 09:56 PM

yellowblur is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if you are concerned about being caught that means you did not disclose everything about yourself honestly in the first place. In which case you are a liar and a piece of garbage and we don't need you anyway.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:00 PM

It's a felony to lie on any enlistment document in any way, prison term of no more than 5 years and a hefty fine, in addition to a dishonorable discharge which is comparable to a felony conviction
Old 02-19-2004, 10:08 PM
zod

zod is an unknown quantity at this point

watter dude lots and lots of water and make shure its like your 3ed **** of the day works evertime
no worries
only thing is they might reject it cause its all gonna be pretty much water be carful
Old 02-19-2004, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by zod
watter dude lots and lots of water and make shure its like your 3ed **** of the day works evertime
no worries
only thing is they might reject it cause its all gonna be pretty much water be carful
Old 02-19-2004, 10:33 PM

daCrunk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

here's some advice go to 420.comSethey'll have all your answers.And as far as that water theory,don't trust it seen to many people get time because thet've tried the water thing.But there is all type of stuff out there to help,Carbo drinks,pills,an the wizzinator(fake dick to **** with).I know these work
Old 02-19-2004, 11:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hondasgirl4life is an unknown quantity at this point

I was in the Navy...u better get something to flush u system cuz they r gonna test u!!!!! by the way good luck...hope u make it!!!
Old 02-20-2004, 02:43 AM

thanks for the responses guys and gals! i know now to take this thing a lot more serioius and i should be all cleaned out by next wednesday

is there anything else i should know about this physical, like they already told me not to eat anything that day but they arent going to do anything freaky to me are they??? thanks again, RK
Old 02-20-2004, 04:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Location: The Roughest Ghetto In The World (Ramadi, Iraq) USMC
fabes can only hope to improve

Hey pussypopper, your best bet is to reschedule your physical. Don't believe what these guys are saying about taking pills, drinks ( ie Detox ) etc.. that **** does not work. They guarantee that your not going to pop for THC, becasue it addes **** to your **** to make the THC not show up. The miltary is not stupid, they spend millions and millions of dollars on U A . They know when your **** has been tamperd with, so then they will make up sit there and wait for 8 hours or more and make you **** again. Don't buy that ****, because I know people that have took that stuff and still popped. Don't throw your chances away of getting in buy using some Detox stuff. Just reschedule it. Just tell the recruiter you have to go out of town because of family problems and don't keep in contact with them. Wait after a month then show your face in the office. But if you are going to risk the chances the do the water method. Just keep drinking **** loads of beer and water. So you are pissing ever 10 mins, don't worry about what these people are telling you the it will just be water showing up.
Just like Zod said, make sure it is atleast your 3rd **** of the day before you take the test. Before you **** in the cup, **** about for 4-5 sec in the urinal before you **** in the cup. You then will **** out the dirty **** that sits at the bottom of your bladder. Don't try and buy that fake ****, they watch you **** in the cup. Be if you want a method that will work guaranteed, then wait for a month and keep drinking a lot. You do need to get your priorities staight about your future. DON'T get cought flying a Aircraft and then pop on a U A . You will be in the BRIG faster then a wink of an eye and you will serve min. atleast 3 years. Lets just say I know people that are serving 7 and 9 years. That was after they reduced the sentencing. ( no you are not going to go to the brig if you pop on this upcoming phy. ) JUST WAIT FOR A MONTH.
Old 02-20-2004, 07:59 AM

redman223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fabes
Hey pussypopper, your best bet is to reschedule your physical. Don't believe what these guys are saying about taking pills, drinks ( ie Detox ) etc.. that **** does not work. They guarantee that your not going to pop for THC, becasue it addes **** to your **** to make the THC not show up. The miltary is not stupid, they spend millions and millions of dollars on U A . They know when your **** has been tamperd with, so then they will make up sit there and wait for 8 hours or more and make you **** again. Don't buy that ****, because I know people that have took that stuff and still popped. Don't throw your chances away of getting in buy using some Detox stuff. Just reschedule it. Just tell the recruiter you have to go out of town because of family problems and don't keep in contact with them. Wait after a month then show your face in the office. But if you are going to risk the chances the do the water method. Just keep drinking **** loads of beer and water. So you are pissing ever 10 mins, don't worry about what these people are telling you the it will just be water showing up.
Just like Zod said, make sure it is atleast your 3rd **** of the day before you take the test. Before you **** in the cup, **** about for 4-5 sec in the urinal before you **** in the cup. You then will **** out the dirty **** that sits at the bottom of your bladder. Don't try and buy that fake ****, they watch you **** in the cup. Be if you want a method that will work guaranteed, then wait for a month and keep drinking a lot. You do need to get your priorities staight about your future. DON'T get cought flying a Aircraft and then pop on a U A . You will be in the BRIG faster then a wink of an eye and you will serve min. atleast 3 years. Lets just say I know people that are serving 7 and 9 years. That was after they reduced the sentencing. ( no you are not going to go to the brig if you pop on this upcoming phy. ) JUST WAIT FOR A MONTH.
But on the same note, there has to be some of those Detox pills that work because alot of people smoke out here, and we have **** tests every now and then and almost nobody ever gets caught? I have heard rumors of a pill that takes 45 mins to work, and all of us know that all you have to do is say you cant pee right away and wait an hour or so, and on that note, I have never been able to pee for at least 2 hours, theres always a huge *** line, I cant recommend any detox stuff though, as I dont have a use for them.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:35 AM
Regular StuntLifer

JOKER_OF_FFX is an unknown quantity at this point

do you know how much THC you have to have in your system to pop? Try 5nanograms. I got this info from someone that's a urinalysis coordinator.
Old 02-22-2004, 03:06 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Darkmind is a decent person

I cant even begin to discribe how much i hate people like you. Lead by example dirt bag. People like you puck up the military for everyone else!
Old 02-22-2004, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Darkmind
I cant even begin to discribe how much i hate people like you. Lead by example dirt bag. People like you puck up the military for everyone else!
well you better go ahead and get used to not liking me because ill be making way more money than you too! haha sucka
Old 02-22-2004, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by JOKER_OF_FFX
do you know how much THC you have to have in your system to pop? Try 5nanograms. I got this info from someone that's a urinalysis coordinator.
for people that dont know what 5 nanograms is its 5 parts THC per million parts of urine..you are absolutely right!
Old 02-22-2004, 04:44 PM
zod

zod is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PussyPopper1
well you better go ahead and get used to not liking me because ill be making way more money than you too! haha sucka
now i like you even more :YEAH

Quick Reply: drug test?