A rock honoring....

Clicky
Old 12-05-2003, 12:26 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
and people say that we shouldnt be at war. but look at the support everywhere
Old 12-05-2003, 12:33 PM

CrtchRcktChic is an unknown quantity at this point
I am kind of stuck on that subject.. I don't know whether we should or shouldn't be at war.. So, I guess I will stay neutral.. But I do support our troops and hope they all come home safely.
Old 12-06-2003, 06:15 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
We are not at war. If we were we would know who our enemy is. Right now we are spending all our money on rebuilding a country that wants us out of there more than we do. 73 American Servicemen needlessly died last month alone. The number of Americans that have died since the end of active combat is almost twice the number that died during active combat.

What we have here is another Vietnam, a war that we don't belong in, where Marines, Sailors, Soldiers and Airmen are dying daily, and for what? What is so great about Iraq that we need to kill ourselves over? Oil? Fu(k that, I'd rather drill in Alaska and Cali than rely on OPEC, disgusting animals.

SELF SUFFICIENCY - something we won't live to see in our lives, sad.
Old 12-14-2003, 10:32 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FlatAir2 is an unknown quantity at this point
73 American Servicemen needlessly died last month alone.

very true and that is the most deaths in a single month since 91 during the Gulf!!!!!
Old 12-19-2003, 10:40 PM
DSR refugee

Army34DonnyB can only hope to improve
Well what are we going to do you know, none of us have that power to change our superiors. We have to follow the orders that are given to us no matter how much it sucks. Right now its just survival , making it back alive and protecting your buddy while your at it. Close Iraq i hate rotations lol
Old 12-19-2003, 11:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Location: The Roughest Ghetto In The World (Ramadi, Iraq) USMC
fabes can only hope to improve
Originally posted by Cbr1000cc
We are not at war. If we were we would know who our enemy is. Right now we are spending all our money on rebuilding a country that wants us out of there more than we do. 73 American Servicemen needlessly died last month alone. The number of Americans that have died since the end of active combat is almost twice the number that died during active combat.

What we have here is another Vietnam, a war that we don't belong in, where Marines, Sailors, Soldiers and Airmen are dying daily, and for what? What is so great about Iraq that we need to kill ourselves over? Oil? Fu(k that, I'd rather drill in Alaska and Cali than rely on OPEC, disgusting animals.

SELF SUFFICIENCY - something we won't live to see in our lives, sad.
YO dog, you took a oath so shut the hell up and do what you are told by your boss ( pres.) Why don't you show some support for the people OVER THERE that are INVOLVED unlike you and your ADMIN *** self or whatever the hell your MOS is. From the looks of your Pics, you were prob still in bootcamp when the war started ( boot ). So stop talking down on it and show some damn support
Old 12-22-2003, 01:43 PM

Reds929 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by fabes
YO dog, you took a oath so shut the hell up and do what you are told by your boss ( pres.) Why don't you show some support for the people OVER THERE that are INVOLVED unlike you and your ADMIN *** self or whatever the hell your MOS is. From the looks of your Pics, you were prob still in bootcamp when the war started ( boot ). So stop talking down on it and show some damn support
Yo your damned self... hes right, even though hes not over there and I have no idea what his MOS is, hes still right. I took the same oath, but that doesn't mean I have to think all my friends are dying for a just cause right now. I lost alot of friends since the war ended, so you know what? **** you.
Old 12-22-2003, 07:04 PM

And you don't think I knew anyone that was killed over there. I was over there and I saw my friends get ambushed on ambush alley, 1/2 C Company I know people that crashed in Helos, etc. so don't sit here and talk **** like I wasn't there.
Old 12-22-2003, 08:09 PM

Never said you weren't there. Didn't say that you didn't loose some friends. To sum it up, what I did say is I don't like the fact that we have to rebuild a place for people that are killing personal friends that I grew up with. Guys that I used to rock dirt bikes with. I'm fortunate, I'm home now. They joined one branch and I joined another. But I'm ****in tired of getting phone calls from my parents and their girls telling me, well they found Matts body today, they found Shanes body today, Brian is still MIA.
Say what you got too, I have pride in my country.
Old 12-23-2003, 12:20 AM

I never said you never had Pride, I know how that **** is about losing someone close, so I am done talking about the losses. But it is not the Iraqi people doing the damage now, it is Saddam's people. 98-99% of the IRAQIS, not Saddam's people are thankful that we set them free. We are not the only ones getting targeted in ambushes now and car bombings. They are targeting the Civilians, the people of Iraq now, not just us. You should of seen their faces when we were rolling through their cities, they came up to us and kissed our feet, gave us money, tried to give us liqour etc.. they were so thankful and it ment a lot to me seeing their faces and how happy they were. MOST of the **** going on now is from Saddam's people or Al Quaida, but yes you do have some of the Iraqi people involved. I mean Saddam is another Hitler, with the MASS GRAVES etc.. do you think people should live in fear like they did? Hell No it just makes me upset when people say we should not be there. OK and lets say after we kicked their asses, we should just pick up and leave? Come on now, we destroyed their damn military. If we would of picked up and left right away, who would defend the Iraqi Civilians when we left?, nobody would of. Then Turkey and Iran would just walk into Iraq and over run it. OK I am done, there is no winning in this topic for either of us, it's like beating a dead horse with a bat.
Old 12-23-2003, 04:11 AM

Aight, you got a good point. And your right, we could go on for ever wasting bandwidth and ****. Merry Christmas bro!
Old 12-23-2003, 04:41 AM

Originally posted by Reds929
Aight, you got a good point. And your right, we could go on for ever wasting bandwidth and ****. Merry Christmas bro!
Merry Christmas to you too bro.