Lets Hear some Military jokes!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 07:13 PM
haters are your best fans

DaHammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lets Hear some Military jokes!!!!!!

so an army soldier and a marine are standing next to each other at a urinal. after they finish taking a **** the marine is washing his hands as the soldier is about to walk out the door. the marine stops him and says,"in the marines we learned how to wash our hands after we use the restroom." the soldier turns around and says,"well in the army they teach us not to **** all over our hands"
Old 02-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Pimpus Maximus
An Army Ranger was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana and he wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.
After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the Ranger shouted, "maybe I'll just go out and get my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes made at a reasonable price!"

The vendor said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you will run into a couple of Marines who were in here earlier saying the same thing."

So the Ranger headed into the bayou that same day and a few hours later came upon two men standing waist deep in the water. He thought, "those must be the two Marines the guy in town was talking about." Just then, the Ranger saw a tremendously long gator swimming rapidly underwater towards one of the Marines.

Just as the gator was about to attack, the Marine grabbed its neck with both hands and strangled it to death with very little effort. Then both Marines dragged it on shore and flipped it on its back. Laying nearby were several more of the creatures.

One of the Marines then exclaimed, "Damn, this one doesn't have any shoes either!"

Awesome
Old 02-27-2009, 07:32 PM

DR650SE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SkyeHack
heres my next joke

HAHAHAH Thats the Chow Hall at Camp Bucca, No wonder Tub-O is there. HAHAHA LMMFAO