Anyone Bootcamp Dec 13 Navy?

Old 11-25-2008, 04:02 AM

SkyeHack is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Anyone Bootcamp Dec 13 Navy?

you want to hook up with guys?

well you def joined the right military branch....
Old 11-25-2008, 03:31 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by stu1
everyone is asking me my final plave im going to be no idea iss that bad

Ohhh When I went into the service, I told them I wanted to be at Ft. Bragg and wasn't signing till it was in my contract. Not sure how the Navy operates.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

My Rate is E-2 im going to be an HT (hulltech). My name is Jordan Patterson I want to cross train to diver I want to be a underwater welder. Ive heard everything about buying cars and bikes off the base but ill take out a small loan through the navy and buy brand new through a dealership in chi town I think i should be fine. Im sure im going to have time to ride on the weekends at A school and after classes during the week. if anyone has any advice about any of this let me know thanks

Do not buy anything until you get to your final duty station . I'm pretty sure they will not ship that bike for you so I'd recommend waiting till you get to an actual base and not A school... That's why nobody at school had cars.. **** you probably won't be able to leave base for while. I know I couldn't **** it was like 2 or 3 weeks before I could wear any clothes other than a uniform..
Old 11-25-2008, 05:31 PM

wastedrubber is a decent person

i had a car in A school, after aircrew school i flew home and drove it back down to pcola for the rest of my training, i was down there for like 6 months though. but yea, very few people in school did have cars.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:48 PM

stu1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by SkyeHack
you want to hook up with guys?

well you def joined the right military branch....
WTF thats not cool
Old 11-25-2008, 11:52 PM

stu1 is a decent person

Yeah i've already been told getting my car on A school wont be a problem and if i based on land they will ship my car or bike to me. My A school is in the same place as boot im upset and thats why i wanted to get a bike. for stuff to do get away find a lot ride the lot for an hour or two then bail.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:42 AM

Yeah i've already been told getting my car on A school wont be a problem and if i based on land they will ship my car or bike to me. My A school is in the same place as boot im upset and thats why i wanted to get a bike. for stuff to do get away find a lot ride the lot for an hour or two then bail.
i don't think they'll ship a car for ya unless you're an officer.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:03 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Dude you're a ******* moron. How difficult is it to listen to what people are telling you. When we say you can't have a car during A school it means they WONT GIVE YOU BASE STICKERS TO DRIVE ON BASE which means you will be parking in the ghetto parking lot off base, paying whatever they charge per month to park there and your **** WILL get broken into let alone a sportbike siting out there and I guarantee it gets stolen. They broke the rear sliding window on my truck and stole all of my stereo equipment in that little parking lot off base there at NTC. Plus you have to walk to your baracks by a certain time if and WHEN they give you liberty and that base is really big so plan on hiking. Far. Stop being a ***** and just listen or just do whatever you want and learn the hard way.

Last edited by Armenian; 11-27-2008 at 11:06 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:05 AM

stu1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
Dude you're a ******* moron. How difficult is it to listen to what people are telling you. When we say you can't have a car during A school it means they WONT GIVE YOU BASE STICKERS TO DRIVE ON BASE which means you will be parking in the ghetto parking lot off base, paying whatever they charge per month to park there and your **** WILL get broken into let alone a sportbike siting out there and I guarantee it gets stolen. They broke the rear sliding window on my truck and stole all of my stereo equipment in that little parking lot off base there at NTC. Plus you have to walk to your baracks by a certain time if and WHEN they give you liberty and that base is really big so plan on hiking. Far. Stop being a ***** and just listen or just do whatever you want and learn the hard way.
hey Mr.Sensitivity im sorry guess i hit a soft spot with you my dad works with an officer and their hooking me up with a car a bike and 2300 pounds of personal stuff on base. that is also inculding shipping to every base im at whats your deal man ive been trying to get help nothing but nice to everyone on here then this. do you just need to vent a little. ill let you let it on on here otherwise keep all your negative stuff aout me to yourself ive never called you out
Old 11-28-2008, 04:19 AM

stu1 is a decent person

im really upset with you pm me and lets talk
Old 12-03-2008, 09:46 PM

stu1 is a decent person

10 days! kind of freaking out now.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:11 AM

I got base stickers during A school and parked right behind my barracks. maybe it depends on the length of your schooling, i was an AT and it was a fairly long program
Old 12-04-2008, 03:08 PM

stu1 is a decent person

About how many weeks was yours? Mine is going to be 14 weeks. I'm in some advanced program for HT. 9 Days. 8 till the strippers
Old 12-04-2008, 04:22 PM

**** i don't remember, aircrew school was a month and i want to say aviation tech school was like 3 months. it was O-level though, i think I-level is longer. i'm not really sure, seems like i was in pensacola for like 5 or 6 months with a little bit of lag time