Hey Girlz!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2002, 09:04 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Hey Girlz!!!

Well, we got our own forum thanks to Shuggs... Here we can discuss stunting on a females point of view.. 2 ups or solo riding.. Time to show up the guys...! I myself choose to only do 2 ups.. I have a great time with it and am able to ride with the best female rider Laura Walker. Someday I may get up the nerve to stunt by myself, but until I do get that nerve NO WAY JOSE! :p IF you are intersted in stunting, riding 2 up or just like to hang with the stunters, post up.. Any questions about stunting? Im sure there will be someone always here to help ya out... So show us what ya got girls!!!!
And... If any of you guys have questions on doing 2 ups with someone, I can gladly get those questions answered for you as well!

Last edited by ~Carms~; 10-04-2002 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-02-2002, 05:32 AM

Lance__ is an unknown quantity at this point
GIRL-POWER!!!!....LOL

Keep it real ya'll female stunterz
Old 10-02-2002, 07:48 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
I am with you on that one Charms!!!

I did my first couple of Stoppies with my boyfriend the other day (Bri_DTE). I loved it. It was very different at first but now i am addicted! I always wanted to do one on my bike but for now I will just do it with him!

Tara
Old 10-02-2002, 08:58 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by Gixxer_Princess
I am with you on that one Charms!!!

I did my first couple of Stoppies with my boyfriend the other day (Bri_DTE). I loved it. It was very different at first but now i am addicted! I always wanted to do one on my bike but for now I will just do it with him!

Tara
Great Tara.. I know its addicting... Its an awesome rush that's for sure!! I read in one of your posts somewhere that the landing was hard.. Try keeping your weight on the footpegs until the bike lands.. Then sit.. It took me awhile to figure that out on my own:p . Another thing, when the bike goes up, squeez the rear fearing with your ankels.. TRUST ME.. It helps.. Also, when your ready to let go!!!!:D
Lata Gal!!
Old 10-02-2002, 09:28 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by RedlineCarms
Great Tara.. I know its addicting... Its an awesome rush that's for sure!! I read in one of your posts somewhere that the landing was hard.. Try keeping your weight on the footpegs until the bike lands.. Then sit.. It took me awhile to figure that out on my own:p . Another thing, when the bike goes up, squeez the rear fearing with your ankels.. TRUST ME.. It helps.. Also, when your ready to let go!!!!:D
Lata Gal!!
Thanks for the tips! I will have to try them out the next time.

Tara
Old 10-02-2002, 09:40 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Here is me with Robson Manson from Brazil w/ Team Xtreme...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	robsoncarmsnml.jpg
Views:	3774
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	126  
Old 10-02-2002, 10:50 AM

Rachael927 is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to eventually do stunts on my own. I've only been riding since April so i want to be a better rider before i try anything myself. Now doing stunts 2 up is pretty cool, definitely a rush at first.
Old 10-02-2002, 11:00 AM

Signal12_babe is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Carms on the whole thing of doing stunts on our own bikes
I have no guts to do that either .... it does sound a little werid tho. I mean I trust my 2up partner, but I won't try to do a wheelie on my bike .... lol
Old 10-02-2002, 11:20 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

It would be awesome to do it by myself. But the first wheelie I pulled scared the heck outta me.. Good god...I felt like But eventually if you practice you will do it...
Old 10-02-2002, 05:20 PM

BTBreezie is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet 2 up stoppie RedlineCarms.......
just wanted to say what up to all the chicks. any of you guys stuntin on your own?
Old 10-04-2002, 07:49 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Im not stunting on my own.. But hopefully one day, Imay get the courage to do it.. Im just not ready to break anything yet.lol :D
Old 10-04-2002, 12:38 PM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey all.....Shuggs Carms..Props on this idea!!!!

As for me I'm only doing 2,3 & 4ups don't even have my own bike yet, but you can bet you're **** when I do get one and have ridin it for a long,long while, I will stunt!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2002, 12:47 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Well I guess this is the bike you're riding till YOU GET YOUR OWN.. (hint hint) j/j :D :D :D
Old 10-04-2002, 12:50 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Well I guess this is the bike you're riding till YOU GET YOUR OWN.. (hint hint) j/j :D :D :D
Is the bike even moving?? Look at the rims
Old 10-04-2002, 01:00 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

NO... You got us Nags... She's just really good at balancing the bike... YA GOOFEY ***!!!:D :p
Old 10-04-2002, 01:08 PM
Renegade Distribution

Originally posted by nags
Is the bike even moving?? Look at the rims
Yeah you're right Nags bike is not moving I just balance so well I don't even have to put my feet down anymore

Yeah my practice bike..... hopefully mine when you upgrade, if I can peel you away from the 600 And if Brandon doesn't mess up the tail scraping ....lol

Last edited by CYCLESISTER; 10-04-2002 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-04-2002, 01:09 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
NO... You got us Nags... She's just really good at balancing the bike... YA GOOFEY ***!!!:D :p
At least I can spell GOOFY! Ya GOOFY ***!
Old 10-04-2002, 07:36 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

At least I can spell GOOFY! Ya GOOFY ***!
Oopps.. I forgot I was in spelling class... My bad!!! (YA SMART ***)
Old 10-05-2002, 12:16 AM

Originally posted by BoyLandBabe
Yeah you're right Nags bike is not moving I just balance so well I don't even have to put my feet down anymore

Yeah my practice bike..... hopefully mine when you upgrade, if I can peel you away from the 600 And if Brandon doesn't mess up the tail scraping ....lol
Did he scrape it?
Old 10-05-2002, 12:42 AM
Renegade Distribution

Did he scrape it?
Brandon has serious control over the bike but you can tell he wanted to.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	digidycarmsbike.jpg
Views:	1490
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	849  

Quick Reply: Hey Girlz!!!