View Poll Results: Have you run from the police on your bike?
yes
71.45%
no; got pulled over
10.28%
no; haven't needed to decide yet.
18.26%
Voters: 564. You may not vote on this poll

Have you ever run from the police?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 07:05 PM

freddyspens is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Have you ever run from the police?

lmao- i was thinking the same thing i dont think this thread is meant for cops ,but thats ok this is supposed to be a free country
Old 02-15-2004, 09:02 PM

BrAssMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Have you ever run from the police?

Originally Posted by f4rider
I haven't needed to yet, and I haven't decided if I would or not. Just wondering what everyone else is doing. (be honest)
I've done both... 2 tickets for speeding.. Depends on the place I'm at. Traffic and where the cop is... I'm not going to kill myself for a ticket...
Old 02-16-2004, 07:58 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wild_Bill
spoken from a true cop... nice work.lol Dad
Come to the county Bill I DARE YOU
Old 02-16-2004, 09:05 AM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I was supposed to be snowmobiling in the county today - instead I got hosed by my job - sucks - northern Maine ITS trails are insane

on topic: not many cops up there either

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
Come to the county Bill I DARE YOU
Old 02-16-2004, 09:30 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GMO750
hey I was supposed to be snowmobiling in the county today - instead I got hosed by my job - sucks - northern Maine ITS trails are insane

on topic: not many cops up there either

tru dat not a whole lot of us up here, but enough to get the job done.

Hey seen you guys in couple vids, nasty **** you guys do. A bunch of us plan on going to VT this summer around the end of June, I believe we'll be right in the Burlington area. Were gonna try to pick up a few riders along the way and have them go with us. Maybe we can meet up :YEAH
Old 02-16-2004, 11:39 AM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point

hit me up this summer

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
tru dat not a whole lot of us up here, but enough to get the job done.

Hey seen you guys in couple vids, nasty **** you guys do. A bunch of us plan on going to VT this summer around the end of June, I believe we'll be right in the Burlington area. Were gonna try to pick up a few riders along the way and have them go with us. Maybe we can meet up :YEAH
Old 02-17-2004, 12:16 AM

wheeliesnshit is an unknown quantity at this point

if you stunt the streets you better learn to bob and weave because running is inevitable !!! iv had them on my *** so close that when i did the old reach around " bend your plate up" i swear those 's were 2 feet off my rear tire . i guess it depends on the cop ,some r cool ****, but i dont plan to pull over and find out :YEAH key is to loose them quickly before it turns into a three town radio chase cuz then your been there done that "for the last time " " run forest run !!!!!!!!"
Old 02-17-2004, 01:47 AM

Quik is an unknown quantity at this point

running cause you were doing something stupid is why us riders get bad reps
i havent ran on bike, no need to dont do stupid ****. when i do **** im usually in a remote location. and running one little **** up your dead. plain and simple
sounds like a bunch of squids on here.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:52 AM

well rookie, i have run and i aint no squid-- but you sound like one, im hardcore and ive been riding for a loong fuking time, longer then u have been alive- long enough to see how fuked up our system and some cops are cause its not usually about safety but usually about MONEY for the system-- dude,losing the cops is VERY EASY if you can ride even a little...lmao and one little *** up can end it anytime and it doesnt even have to be on your part- but thats just part of riding

its kinda seeming like sbn used to be with the cop acting like everyones dad and the pussies crying about "one mistake and ur dead" -- sorry to basterdize your thread(again) bro i just get sick of hearing people preach nonsense- go somewhere else to preach- take a look at the poll, you think anyone is interested in hearing it???
Old 02-17-2004, 12:07 PM

JKewLr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have ran 4 times and gotten away pretty easy everytime exepct 1 time. where the state troopers where blocking off the side streets. This season coming up i will be running everytime i see blue lights. i dont have my license so i have nothing to loose.
Old 02-17-2004, 02:38 PM

billy the kid is an unknown quantity at this point

I've run from the cops many times. I'v even made cops wreck, I have that Do or Die attitude, its not that were trying to cause mayham but some people don't like jail, i live in Ft. lauderdale Fla, and the cops down here hate bikers with a passion,and i have my own reasons for running, i'm like a celeberty in this area, im known for burning cops. But all in all some people aren't hard core like that, to be honest i think people who don't run, most of the time there just afraid of their bike's power, me on the other hand, im a catch me if you can, kinda guy. Any way i read this thread and found out that im not the only one that runs, i simply run because i have no choice, i stop i go to jail, i run i go home, i'll leave like that. BUt i'll say this if u run , don't half *** it, be sure with your tactics, im my book in a city chase you should loose the cops in no more than three turns. I here these stories of idiots being chased for 30 minutes, somethings wrong with that, if you're gonna do it, do it right and make it quick, because thats when the danger comes into play when chases go on longer than they should. I still say F.T.P and i think tax payers money is being wasted on them.

My thread is in Fla Forums. "Why do cops try to chase bikers."
Old 02-17-2004, 02:44 PM

billy the kid is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...2&goto=newpost
Old 02-17-2004, 04:00 PM

sticky7841 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never run but if the chance came I would do it, no questions asked. Im on a machine with a 1 to 3 power to weight ratio being chased by a machine with a 1 to 12 power to weight ratio. I have been in a couple situation all through my life where I ended up hating cops even more. Like getting arrested for assault when I was I was in 7th grade. I was defending myself and the other dude got the worst end of it and I am the one who got arrested. THAT IS F-ed UP!!! After getting my license I got harrased even more because of having a system in my truck. Got a ticket and I didnt even break the law. All Im sayin is I respect cops and some are good guys but for the most part they are all jackass's on a power trip. So, to all the cops in Frederick County, MD: DONT EVEN TRY TO CHASE ME. That is all.
Old 02-17-2004, 04:58 PM
Newbie Member

R6stu is an unknown quantity at this point

Our rds in the uk ARNT straight enough to run to far from the police, so I wouldnd even try.

What I wanted to know is, if I cam to the US and got stopped for wheeling or simmular, what could they do seing as I hold a UK licence?
Old 02-18-2004, 01:22 AM

gurilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Have you ever run from the police?

Originally Posted by f4rider
I haven't needed to yet, and I haven't decided if I would or not. Just wondering what everyone else is doing. (be honest)
I've ran while on my tricycle. but seriously I got pulled over for being on one. But my bike won't go over 85 mph. The pig that pulled me over hates the school of ruckus and all of it's members. So instead of being a cool guy he straigh handcuffed me and took me to jail for like 7 hours. he didn't even read me my miranda rights, i got out of the reckless and only got a careless. tow guy knocked off like $30 dollars cuz he thought what happened to me sucked. Saw that same cop the next day and waved at him. boy was he pissed that i didn't get my license suspended. fake *** cop. he had the cool guy comb over and was wearing the old school oakleys.
Old 02-18-2004, 05:52 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Why would the police not like the School of Ruckus they are such upstanding citizens of the community.
Old 02-18-2004, 01:52 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point

i ran from the police in my grand prix trying to escape arrest...hit a oakland county sheriff blazer at 45 mph///stuck my whole rear end of my grand prix in the blazer front end...striaght ****ed it up...they were not to happy about that...i then locked the door till they started to banging there guns on the windshield..i then opend it up and they drug me to the police car and arrested me...oh well...i have learned not to run form cops in cars...
Old 02-18-2004, 02:07 PM

damm hayez- i bet they werent too friendly with ya - ive only done it in a car like twice and only once where they were close behind me. thank god i had my old gti set up nice- i smoked them in the turns(mountain rds) but i had my seatbelt off and was ready to jump and run
Old 02-18-2004, 02:20 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point

they werent to happy with me at all....i lived in a trailer park and it only had 1 entrance...1 waited in a parking lot and the other was following me...they tried boxing me in and i threw it in reverse and floored it...i figure the cop would gte out of the way behind me so i kept straight..i think he thought he was gonna win chicken...but we both lost cause we crashed...they were pissed though...i had the old 86 grand prix i thin it was...so big heavy ****er..they had no chancei still cant own a firearm stillf orm that day...lol
Old 02-18-2004, 02:40 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

for all that are running on their bikes cause of stunting

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...highlight=cops

Quick Reply: Have you ever run from the police?