WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 08:42 PM

AgentMA is a decent person
WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING MADE BY STUNTAID.COM, ESPEICALLY THE SUBFRAME CAGE
I have serious fitment issue with their cage, upon trying to contact them to express my issue, there is only a online form to fill out but no contact number to talk to them. After numerous times filling and sending the online form on their website, they never brother to reply nor return any email.
I send the cage back to the seller and requested a refund. It had been a month now and they kept the cage and never send the money back.

NO ONLY THEY MAKE PRODUCTS THAT DOES NOT WORK, BUT IF YOU RETURN THE ITEM THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK!!! TRIED TO CONTACT THEM NUMEROUS TIMES YET NEVER REPLY TO THIS DATE!!!

Now you been warn. Make your own judgment but know the potential risk when you buy StuntAid cages, that you are on your own after you send out money.

Last edited by AgentMA; 03-06-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM

Old 03-06-2009, 08:47 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

you get what you pay for
Old 03-06-2009, 08:53 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

nobody cares
Old 03-06-2009, 08:53 PM

you get what you pay for
$200 with shipping for a subframe cage is not cheap. Let me know if there are "cheap" alternative out there as I am still in the market for a good subframe cage.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:54 PM

nobody cares
Don't worry, everyone will get their turns...
Old 03-06-2009, 08:54 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

they are giving away an OMR subcage on www.stuntride.com forums
Old 03-06-2009, 08:56 PM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AgentMA
$200 with shipping for a subframe cage is not cheap. Let me know if there are "cheap" alternative out there as I am still in the market for a good subframe cage.
^$175 SHIPPED from OMR! Like the man above said "you get what you pay for". Should have gone with the original!
Old 03-06-2009, 08:58 PM
i ride a powered unicycle

MrFail is a decent person

DOES NO ONE USE THE SEARCH BAR!!!
Stuntaid=steaming pile of ****, should have looked it up on here first...well, now you know at least, hope that information was worth your $200
Old 03-06-2009, 09:02 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING MADE BY STUNTAID.COM, ESPEICALLY THE SUBFRAME CAGE
I have serious fitment issue with their cage, upon trying to contact them to express my issue, there is only a online form to fill out but no contact number to talk to them. After numerous times filling and sending the online form on their website, they never brother to reply nor return any email.
I send the cage back to the seller and requested a refund. It had been a month now and they kept the cage and never send the money back.

NO ONLY THEY MAKE PRODUCTS THAT DOES NOT WORK, BUT IF YOU RETURN THE ITEM THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK!!! TRIED TO CONTACT THEM NUMEROUS TIMES YET NEVER REPLY TO THIS DATE!!!

Now you been warn. Make your own judgment but know the potential risk when you buy StuntAid cages, that you are on your own after you send out money.
To be 100% honest with you...

The rest of us already know not to buy stunt aid. Theyre sort of a big joke around here, even worse than Powers
Old 03-06-2009, 09:09 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, I just bought a F4i cage from Ebay and it's Stuntaid. I just bid $100 and won the auction, I thought I had a good deal but I hope the **** fits on my bike when it comes.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Vern
Damn, I just bought a F4i cage from Ebay and it's Stuntaid. I just bid $100 and won the auction, I thought I had a good deal but I hope the **** fits on my bike when it comes.
It wont...the bar is going to rub on the tire even during regular riding. I make the same mistake, and just riding around the parking lot with it fucked my tire...
Old 03-06-2009, 09:12 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by F4i_Dark_Knight
It wont...the bar is going to rub on the tire even during regular riding. I make the same mistake, and just riding around the parking lot with it fucked my tire...

Damn man, why do they even sell them?
Old 03-06-2009, 09:19 PM

Because they can and people like you (and me...) will fall for it. research research research before you buy. Posting questions here is a good idea no matter how much **** you might get from the ********, someone will let you know if your buying quaility or not
Old 03-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

frembos and stuntaid when will people learn?
Old 03-06-2009, 09:46 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuntaids.com .02
Old 03-06-2009, 09:57 PM

The rest of us already know not to buy stunt aid. Theyre sort of a big joke around here, even worse than Powers
Glad to hear at least I am a minority
Old 03-06-2009, 09:59 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

OMR subcages are $175 shipped and will bolt right up....

P.M. old man roger and he will help you out
Old 03-06-2009, 10:18 PM

JohnForLife will become famous soon enoughJohnForLife will become famous soon enough

Hiv aids
Old 03-06-2009, 10:25 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

www.redtube.com

Quick Reply: WARNING: StuntAid.com products SCAM