Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Miscellaneous Gear (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466-miscellaneous-gear)
-   -   oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466-miscellaneous-gear/240006-oakley-gascans-other-glasses.html)

frayz 12-25-2008 02:19 AM

Re: oakley gascans and other glasses for sale $55 shipped

[QUOTE=DURTY;3697432]theres nothing like digging a hole and then losing the shovel is there bishop!!! :LOL[/QUOTE]

this is what we call recycling.. i expected more from you dirty..maybe this would have come from trick..but not u. Ur supposed to be the shit talkin eninja.. :cheers

Bray 12-25-2008 02:20 AM

fuck i wish he was legit 55 bucks for some oakleys that would be the shit! lol

DURTY 12-25-2008 02:23 AM

[QUOTE=frayz;3697437]this is what we call recycling.. i expected more from you dirty..maybe this would have come from trick..but not u. Ur supposed to be the shit talkin eninja.. :cheers[/QUOTE]

just got home drunk n shit soo give me a break tonite.... :hello

frayz 12-25-2008 02:27 AM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3697444]just got home drunk n shit soo give me a break tonite.... :hello[/QUOTE]

I'll let it slide.. just this once.. drink one for me

DURTY 12-25-2008 02:31 AM

[QUOTE=frayz;3697454]I'll let it slide.. just this once.. drink one for me[/QUOTE]

for sure!!! do u believe the brain on this nigga. hes knows no one will believe him but he try's with shit that would only fool a newb :banghead :banghead

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-25-2008 02:46 AM

[quote=Bray;3697440]fuck i wish he was legit 55 bucks for some oakleys that would be the shit! lol[/quote]
well you missing out not me...cause you seen plenty of people say they got their shit from me... so if you wanna miss out... no big deal ... its not a crime not to buy something from someone
[quote=DURTY;3697456]for sure!!! do u believe the brain on this nigga. hes knows no one will believe him but he try's with shit that would only fool a newb :banghead :banghead[/quote]
durty stfu.... you are stupid as fuck in my book ...and a complete pussy ...cause you talk shit from behind a cpu.... you are one stupid racist fuck.... i wish i could resort to saying stupid shit like you ...but i dont have a grudge against another race...never have or will and i knew you would come up with something clever to try to cover up your attempt to make money with me.... i am not as stupid as you think pussy. your are a pawn in my world...and i am the bishop... so know your role.... you are trying to stop me from making any money so that goes to show you that you are a nut swinger more then anyone.... merry xmas pussy... and i look forward to the new year of the same old bs with you. like i always say this is a small world and you never know if we will meet one day.... i just hope you will be as happy as i will if we ever do.

DURTY 12-25-2008 02:54 AM

[QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3697459]well you missing out not me...cause you seen plenty of people say they got their shit from me... so if you wanna miss out... no big deal ... its not a crime not to buy something from someone

durty stfu.... you are stupid as fuck in my book ...and a complete pussy ...cause you talk shit from behind a cpu.... you are one stupid racist fuck.... i wish i could resort to saying stupid shit like you ...but i dont have a grudge against another race...never have or will and i knew you would come up with something clever to try to cover up your attempt to make money with me.... i am not as stupid as you think pussy. your are a pawn in my world...and i am the bishop... so know your role.... you are trying to stop me from making any money so that goes to show you that you are a nut swinger more then anyone.... merry xmas pussy... and i look forward to the new year of the same old bs with you. like i always say this is a small world and you never know if we will meet one day.... i just hope you will be as happy as i will if we ever do.[/QUOTE]

meet, hahaha if would run if u knew i was within 100 feet of u cuz with me u might actually get stabbed....and i keep calling u a nigga cuz it get to u just like everything else cuz u know ur a punk!!! and believe me i didnt even try "to come up with something clever" im drunk.... its not hard for people to see wat i was trying to do....cuz 1 hr before that PM i posted in this very thread asking wat the pitch was implying that ur full of shit BUT i saw that u thought i was serious soo i tryed to trap the little mouse but ur not THAT dumb nigga :cheers

now do this site a favor and the world and just DIE like i told u in my PM :hello

Bray 12-25-2008 02:57 AM

where has someone posted that they have gotten their stuff? seriously if i see people getting their stuff i will buy them. i honestly dont have $55 bucks to lose right now... its just that i have wanted these glasses and i know this is the cheapest i will find them

DURTY 12-25-2008 03:00 AM

[QUOTE=Bray;3697465]where has someone posted that they have gotten their stuff? seriously if i see people getting their stuff i will buy them. i honestly dont have $55 bucks to lose right now... its just that i have wanted these glasses and i know this is the cheapest i will find them[/QUOTE]

well can u send me the money instead cuz ur gonna lose it anyway!!!! :cheers

arickdm 12-25-2008 03:00 AM

[quote=Bray;3697465]where has someone posted that they have gotten their stuff? seriously if i see people getting their stuff i will buy them. i honestly dont have $55 bucks to lose right now... its just that i have wanted these glasses and i know this is the cheapest i will find them[/quote]

i just ordered from him so i can let you know when i get my stuff. im not too worried about it though especially using paypal.

Bray 12-25-2008 03:02 AM

[QUOTE=arickdm;3697473]i just ordered from him so i can let you know when i get my stuff. im not too worried about it though especially using paypal.[/QUOTE]

word.

Bray 12-25-2008 03:02 AM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3697472]well can u send me the money instead cuz ur gonna lose it anyway!!!! :cheers[/QUOTE]

:LOL

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-25-2008 03:30 AM

[quote=Bray;3697465]where has someone posted that they have gotten their stuff? seriously if i see people getting their stuff i will buy them. i honestly dont have $55 bucks to lose right now... its just that i have wanted these glasses and i know this is the cheapest i will find them[/quote]
trust me partner... people may have gotten their shit late... but they always got it... i will admit to fault i should have never pre sold some shoes from my company that werent on usa soil... shit went bad and about 15 orders were late and they all were taken care of handsomely in the long run... i learned a lesson sale what you got in stock not ordering... so anything i post i got in my hand... not on order or gotta build it in my garage... i got more to gain from you getting your stuff then stiffing you and losing you as a customer... happy customers refer others. and i might only be making 10-15 bucks per order but that is easy money in my book over the coarse of about 1000 people a year that is good money i dont care how much money you got. but i understand your concern... so wait for the others and once they are happy you can order.... i cant do nothing but respect that bro...happy holidays:hello
also i will have a ebay store as soon as i get more help at more store and permission from some of my vendors to sale their items on ebay at low prices. so i aint going no where no time soon.
[quote=arickdm;3697473]i just ordered from him so i can let you know when i get my stuff. im not too worried about it though especially using paypal.[/quote]
thanks for the order... and you will be taken care of bro....

DURTY 12-25-2008 03:57 AM

[QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3697490]trust me partner... people may have gotten their shit late... but they always got it... i will admit to fault i should have never pre sold some shoes from my company that werent on usa soil... shit went bad and about 15 orders were late and they all were taken care of handsomely in the long run... i learned a lesson sale what you got in stock not ordering... so anything i post i got in my hand... not on order or gotta build it in my garage... i got more to gain from you getting your stuff then stiffing you and losing you as a customer... happy customers refer others. and i might only be making 10-15 bucks per order but that is easy money in my book over the coarse of about 1000 people a year that is good money i dont care how much money you got. but i understand your concern... so wait for the others and once they are happy you can order.... i cant do nothing but respect that bro...happy holidays:hello
also i will have a ebay store as soon as i get more help at more store and permission from some of my vendors to sale their items on ebay at low prices. so i aint going no where no time soon.

thanks for the order... and you will be taken care of bro....[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://nwitha.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/rawwwwketilla_paahan.jpg[/IMG]

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-25-2008 04:11 AM

[quote=DURTY;3697514][IMG]http://nwitha.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/raketilla_wpaahan.jpg[/IMG][/quote]
anyone who is even remotely your friend is a one dumb bitch i tell you that much. it is amazing to see how racist some people are on the inet... and not in real life...hmmmm well i am gonna stop humoring you and responding... i am just gonna take care of business as usual. i know you will follow me around like the lost puppy that you are...cause you need someone like me to make you feel good or look good. but trust me you looking real stupid....later hater:hello

DURTY 12-25-2008 04:16 AM

[QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3697520]anyone who is even remotely your friend is a one dumb bitch i tell you that much. it is amazing to see how racist some people are on the inet... and not in real life...hmmmm well i am gonna stop humoring you and responding... i am just gonna take care of business as usual. i know you will follow me around like the lost puppy that you are...cause you need someone like me to make you feel good or look good. but trust me you looking real stupid....later hater:hello[/QUOTE]

ya i look stupid BUT u look like a genius claiming u were in the NFL and that u do wall stalls BUT its nick fucking APEX stupid ******!!! just cuz i call u a ****** doesnt mean i hate black people just means i HATE U ******!!!!!!!!!!!! how many times do i have to explain that to ur black ass???? its not ur kind that i HATE its U ok ******??!?!?!?! :hello

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-25-2008 04:27 AM

[quote=DURTY;3697522]ya i look stupid BUT u look like a genius claiming u were in the NFL and that u do wall stalls BUT its nick fucking APEX stupid ******!!! just cuz i call u a ****** doesnt mean i hate black people just means i HATE U ******!!!!!!!!!!!! how many times do i have to explain that to ur black ass???? its not ur kind that i HATE its U ok ******??!?!?!?! :hello[/quote]
durty please...your avatars are of i hate black people shit... you had obama as a taliban for a avatar... dont try to clean it up... if you hate black people dont filter it through me. say loud and proud punk. you still harping about stuff that has already been answered and cause it doesnt make you happy you keep going. and at the end of the day you look like a nut swinger. my site has not changed in over a year...and i have never claimed to be nick apex... he is my homie and i would never want to be him. being myself pays damn good. i never met one damn stunter that makes more money then me.it pays well to be me and own 4 companies... he is good at what he does i am good at what i do. if all you got to hold on to at the end of the day is your stunting skills you are a sad individual durty. thanks for thinking about my black ass so much. long as i am on your mind it satisfies me to the fullest. cause you waste time on me all the time. thanks i feel wanted.

DURTY 12-25-2008 04:34 AM

[QUOTE=BISHOP PHILLIPS;3697531]durty please...your avatars are of i hate black people shit... you had obama as a taliban for a avatar... dont try to clean it up... if you hate black people dont filter it through me. say loud and proud punk. you still harping about stuff that has already been answered and cause it doesnt make you happy you keep going. and at the end of the day you look like a nut swinger. my site has not changed in over a year...and i have never claimed to be nick apex... he is my homie and i would never want to be him. being myself pays damn good. i never met one damn stunter that makes more money then me.it pays well to be me and own 4 companies... he is good at what he does i am good at what i do. if all you got to hold on to at the end of the day is your stunting skills you are a sad individual durty. thanks for thinking about my black ass so much. long as i am on your mind it satisfies me to the fullest. cause you waste time on me all the time. thanks i feel wanted.[/QUOTE]

one of my favorite members on this site and a good friend in real life HALFRICAN is black and im sure he LOL every time he see's my avatars cuz he doesnt have a chip on his shoulder and knows me!!!! oh and im sure kane makes way more then u and so do a few others for sure and they DONT rip anyone off fagget! :hello

BISHOP PHILLIPS 12-25-2008 04:44 AM

[quote=DURTY;3697539]one of my favorite members on this site and a good friend in real life HALFRICAN is black and im sure he LOL every time he see's my avatars cuz he doesnt have a chip on his shoulder and knows me!!!! oh and im sure kane makes way more then u and so do a few others for sure and they DONT rip anyone off fagget! :hello[/quote]
sure..... and i doubt very highly anyone does... not that it matters or makes anyone a better person. but i doubt it. there might be a person that owns a business or has a lawyer job or something that can compete...but they arent making there money stunting thats for sure. stunting is something you do for fun or cause you have the talent to compete but it will not make you rich. atleast not for the next 10 years or so. and like i said you can question what i tell you but no one has ever gotten ripped off...and thanks for thinking of me again durty. well yall time to go to sleep ...glad i can keep yall entertained. anybody else needs something holla. i am sure durty will use his time to police the threads.

nags 12-25-2008 06:52 AM

I feel like I'm a fucking baby sitter and have to send you 2 to different corners of the fucking room.

Grow the fuck up.