Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   United Kingdom (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/435-united-kingdom)
-   -   fucking FAGGOTS!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/435-united-kingdom/222992-fucking-faggots.html)

DURTY 06-07-2008 07:58 PM

fucking FAGGOTS!!!

yes U and u!!! and if any of u faggots from the UK dont like it let me know where u live and ill come blast ur jaws u fucking UK [B]FAGGOTS!!!![/B]

EZEC 06-07-2008 08:02 PM

Re: fucking FAGGOTS!!!

hahaha great who pissed him off now?

SCOTT_Chychul 06-07-2008 08:04 PM

Is is Faggot, fagget or faggit ? :shruggs

IRISH MIKE 06-07-2008 08:10 PM

:popcorn:

bornreadybc 06-07-2008 09:21 PM

:popcorn:

this shit sounds fa ril... i got $50 on durty..

IRISH MIKE 06-07-2008 09:33 PM

I dont know man...these UK riders are a tight crew.

adam h 06-07-2008 10:01 PM

fucking septics gobbing off!!! does anyone actually use the word faggot over here?????:nono

bornreadybc 06-07-2008 10:57 PM

[quote]
I dont know man...these UK riders are a tight crew.
[/quote]

i hear ya lad.. but durty one on one with each chad that comes along i think he'll win the majority... hahaha..... then again you're right.. who fights fair now-a-days :shruggs

~Lynn~ 06-07-2008 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3331934]yes U and u!!! and if any of u faggots from the UK dont like it let me know where u live and ill come blast ur jaws u fucking UK [B]FAGGOTS!!!![/B][/QUOTE]

You crazy mutha fucka!!!! I can't believe you still find room for hate considering how GREAT things are lately... :LOL :apimp

old duffer 06-07-2008 11:30 PM

you soap dodging poms are alright in my book :cheers

[b][url=http://autoinsurances.wearecares.net]Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance[/url] | [url=autoprotection.wearecares.net]Auto/Moto Protection Today[/url] | [url=trade-in.wearecares.net]FREE Trade-In Quote[/url][/b]

DURTY 06-07-2008 11:40 PM

[QUOTE=*~Lynn~*;3332144]You crazy mutha fucka!!!! I can't believe you still find room for hate considering how GREAT things are lately... :LOL :apimp[/QUOTE]

seriously ehhhhhh
[QUOTE=old duffer;3332161]you soap dodging poms are alright in my book :cheers[/QUOTE]

fuck these english bastards!!!! :whoopass:

-SKETCHY- 06-07-2008 11:42 PM

what happened DURTY :shruggs
what went down?

DURTY 06-07-2008 11:45 PM

[QUOTE=-SKETCHY-;3332177]what happened DURTY :shruggs
what went down?[/QUOTE]

its none of ur bizzness andy, this is between me and the ENGLISH faggots!!!

u want me to BLAST ur jaw also???

bornreadybc 06-07-2008 11:55 PM

serious matters are at hand........................................

I FINSHED MINE!!!!! SOMEONE PASS ME POPCORN!!!!!!

steven-o 06-08-2008 12:06 AM

:lol :lol this thead is going to be another good one :YEAH

Ralado 06-08-2008 12:21 AM

hey Dude.., i've been thinking... i dont know what the fuck is your problem !! if that is a joke.. !! must be the stupid joke ever..!
If u really want to [B]""blast our Jaw""[/B] be my guest and came to ACE CAFE in london..!! i fucking sort you out there. MATE. or you can have my adress if you like. :whoopass:

old duffer 06-08-2008 12:22 AM

Can I have your address? :)

[b][url=http://autoinsurances.wearecares.net]Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance[/url] | [url=autoprotection.wearecares.net]Auto/Moto Protection Today[/url] | [url=trade-in.wearecares.net]FREE Trade-In Quote[/url][/b]

Ralado 06-08-2008 12:40 AM

[quote=old duffer;3332221]Can I have your address? :)[/quote]

:LOL yes dude. anytime. just pm us.. :LOL :LOL

old duffer 06-08-2008 12:43 AM

awesome lol

old man roger 06-08-2008 01:08 AM

i wanna come visit ......well as long as durty is wrong...lol

DURTY 06-08-2008 01:12 AM

[QUOTE=Ralado;3332220]hey Dude.., i've been thinking... i dont know what the fuck is your problem !! if that is a joke.. !! must be the stupid joke ever..!
If u really want to [B]""blast our Jaw""[/B] be my guest and came to ACE CAFE in london..!! i fucking sort you out there. MATE. or you can have my adress if you like. :whoopass:[/QUOTE]

ur fucking DEAD mate!!! im gonna hang ur head outside of ACE CAFE and all ur english fags will watch it dangle u fucking wanker!!!!! :hello

~CuPcAkE~ 06-08-2008 01:14 AM

Durty you :apimp

M4X1MU5 06-08-2008 02:02 AM

ahaha now i dont know if its a joke or not but come on.. were the faggots? who buys shoes to match there bike really? especially when the bike is orange :shruggs you must of got tangoed.. or you really are just a stupid twat.. I'd love to see you at Ace Cafe and blast are jaw's.. You always get the 1 wanker everywhere you go.. Is this ment to impress someone? or do you think your funny and look hard over the internet.. And want all the other little dickheads to think your such a big man because you called the UK section faggots..

DURTY 06-08-2008 02:06 AM

[QUOTE=M4X1MU5;3332382]ahaha now i dont know if its a joke or not but come on.. were the faggots? who buys shoes to match there bike really? especially when the bike is orange :shruggs you must of got tangoed.. or you really are just a stupid twat.. I'd love to see you at Ace Cafe and blast are jaw's..[/QUOTE]

im gonna have u assasinated u little small fry....u and all ur ENGLISH cream cake homo's, ur really gonna get it MAX!! i swear im coming for u and the rest of u PUSSY english bastards!!! im gonna cook ur eye balls with a fucking blow torch!!!! ull see, ur fucked my friend!!!! :hello

jabgo 06-08-2008 02:31 AM

hello Ginge or tango doll,

Obviously your not the sharpest knife in the block.

Your more than welcome to come over to visit me if you think your hard enough :LOL . Come down the club ill certainly go a few rounds with you in the cage. Then youll be fucked like a true Faggot, puff, hommo, fudge nudging, little orange boy..:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

DURTY 06-08-2008 02:34 AM

matter fact since im in town its only right if u pussy's meet us!!!

were staying at the best western premier shaftesbury hotel......

this is the adress room 112.......65-73 Shaftesbury Avenue, Piccadilly, London, W1D 6EX

i will be at this location till this friday, so which one of u faggots wanna get there fucking JAW smashed???? ill be waiting!!! just announce it on here before u come so i can know whos jaw ill be shatering!!!!!!!! :hello

u FUCKING PUSSY's i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!

DURTY 06-08-2008 02:58 AM

no takers??? i didnt think so!!! the english are pussy's !!!!!

thanks for proving my point homo's!!!!

steven-o 06-08-2008 03:03 AM

bring a videocamera because i want to see this :LOL

DURTY 06-08-2008 03:05 AM

[QUOTE=steven-o;3332487]bring a videocamera because i want to see this :LOL[/QUOTE]

i have my cam BUT none of these mangina's wanna fight!!!

maybe GHOSTIE will be up to it!!! someone get him in here....OHHHHH ghostie were are u??? :FIGHT

steven-o 06-08-2008 03:11 AM

[quote=DURTY;3332489]i have my cam BUT none of these mangina's wanna fight!!!

maybe GHOSTIE will be up to it!!! someone get him in here....OHHHHH ghostie were are u??? :FIGHT[/quote]
im shocked that no one is standing up for the uk

~Lynn~ 06-08-2008 03:37 AM

[QUOTE=steven-o;3332502]im shocked that no one is standing up for the uk[/QUOTE]

I'm shocked everyone is taking Durty seriously... :LOL

old duffer 06-08-2008 03:45 AM

¿hay muchos peces en el thames?

steven-o 06-08-2008 03:46 AM

because he is serious........ :)

~Lynn~ 06-08-2008 03:53 AM

[QUOTE=steven-o;3332548]because he is serious........ :)[/QUOTE]

It's Durty... he's never serious... at first :LOL

TOBY- 06-08-2008 04:15 AM

Shit man I guess the Orange etnies I bought last month wont go down well if i were them to the spot up london. I have got some purple dc's aswell I guess I will have to just wear my new black vans instead damn I wanted them for sunday best and my girl will be pissed if I buy another pair allready have 5 pairs for riding.

N.Q.I_Dave 06-08-2008 04:19 AM

Btw max and ralado, don't take this thread seriously.

These yanks just get a bit excited from time to time. must be all the sugar.

Ralado 06-08-2008 04:30 AM

[quote=DURTY;3332443]matter fact since im in town its only right if u pussy's meet us!!!

were staying at the best western premier shaftesbury hotel......

this is the adress room 112.......65-73 Shaftesbury Avenue, Piccadilly, London, W1D 6EX

i will be at this location till this friday, so which one of u faggots wanna get there fucking JAW smashed???? ill be waiting!!! just announce it on here before u come so i can know whos jaw ill be shatering!!!!!!!! :hello

u FUCKING PUSSY's i cant wait !!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I will meet u there motherfucker..!! i will fucking show u how its made over here.. !! you should came here and b nice, try to make some friends., around here we respect the americans... but you Mate.. you are so fucked up..!! c u there puff. !!

Khanal 06-08-2008 04:32 AM

Well if thats you in your avatar I will knock the black outta your ass boy, i'll force those freedom fries so far down your fat smelly greasy yanky gob that your ass is going to shit chips for weeks.

Then I'm going to shag your missus and give her the orgasm shes always dreamed of something you couldnt give her.....when im done with that tart im going to have a poo in her gob and force her to snog you.

Oh and you can visit Birmingham anytime mate bring your little pot bellied red necks down here too we could do with the laugh.

Ralado 06-08-2008 04:34 AM

[quote=N.Q.I_Dave;3332582]Btw max and ralado, don't take this thread seriously.

These yanks just get a bit excited from time to time. must be all the sugar.[/quote]

dude.. that guy is a jerk..!! he showed up and keep on saying bolocks ..why ??? there is no reason.. !! :banghead :banghead

old man roger 06-08-2008 04:35 AM

just thought i would mention that durty is canadian ...:LOL