Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Female Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/40-female-riders)
-   -   Hey Girlz!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/40-female-riders/165-hey-girlz.html)

stunnabitch 01-12-2004 03:47 PM

Here is my latest trick

[IMG]http://www.midweststunters.com/images/Grabbed%20Frame%209.jpg[/IMG]

:fiddy :fiddy :fiddy

KC Tony 01-12-2004 03:59 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stunnabitch [/i]
[B]Here is my latest trick
[/B][/QUOTE]

Keep it up:cheers

JenElise53 01-14-2004 11:17 AM

I used to do that :) I love that one :Dsmile Damn I need to buy a bike....I'm BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEDDDDDDD!

~*Jen*~

JenElise53 01-14-2004 11:18 AM

Re: quadz

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cdawg02 [/i]
[B]got some new pics of us out on the quads couple weeks ago check em out!:cheers [/B][/QUOTE]

AWESOME!!!! I remember that day...we got muddier than hell and I loved it!!!

Jen

Cdawg02 01-14-2004 01:24 PM

Re: Re: quadz

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JenElise53 [/i]
[B]AWESOME!!!! I remember that day...we got muddier than hell and I loved it!!!

Jen [/B][/QUOTE]

hell yea that was the day like 8 of us went but some of the pics are from another time when u hadda work

JenElise53 01-14-2004 01:30 PM

Re: Re: Re: quadz

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cdawg02 [/i]
[B]hell yea that was the day like 8 of us went but some of the pics are from another time when u hadda work [/B][/QUOTE]

Gotchya!

gixxer750james 01-27-2004 10:10 AM

Re: Hey Girlz!!!

RedlineCarms - I live straight across Florida on SR 60 from you. I have a few friends there, and was wondering if next time I come over your way if I could ride with you and your gang?

cbr600f4i22m 03-13-2004 09:46 PM

[QUOTE=CAT]Tandem Junkie HERE!!!

I don't have my avatar up yet but I must say that 2 up stunts are for me. Carms I've never stunted with you and Laura have I? Maybe back in August? We did a 4 up FEMALE endo?

I really wish that the girls on here would let us know when you want to meet up. There are only Carms & Laura and Steve and I (CAT) and Erika from BoyLandBabes stunting at these shows!! Girls? What's up with that?

I say that since Steve and I have a key to the drag strip that some time BEFORE Daytona.......we all get 1 day to show up there and practice 2 up stuff! Then at Daytona......show the stunt world what Tandem really is!

Anyone up for the challenge?[/QUOTE]
I am new to florida and a new stunt enthusiast have heard of lakeland can anyone ride there if u sign a release?

stunnin6 03-22-2004 08:58 PM

ahh, kick ass. I didn't realize so many girls rode :hello

mia wallace 03-24-2004 10:19 PM

girlfriend, do it on your bike! in fact, get better at it than he is! your stock will go through the roof!

[QUOTE=Gixxer_Princess]I am with you on that one Charms!!!

I did my first couple of Stoppies with my boyfriend the other day (Bri_DTE). I loved it. It was very different at first but now i am addicted! I always wanted to do one on my bike but for now I will just do it with him!

Tara[/QUOTE]

Mi Xtremes Joy 05-06-2004 06:04 PM

whats up girls, :hello

FoxchicR1 05-07-2004 04:55 PM

Hey fellow Girl Riderz & Girl StunterZ,
I have my 2 cents on this topic. I am not going to diss either side of this topic. If you've got the ballz to go out there and stunt w/ other or your self....You GO! I believe either way is hard. If you stunt w/ another you have to really trust em and know how they ride. If you do it yourself you have to be able to do it. I am a newbie to stuntin and as far as the people I ride w/ it's all about ridin and havin fun! Nobody tryin to out do someone else. Just out promoting the sport and having fun! I don't consider myself a pro....I'm a nurse! As for the other people that do stunts that a lot of people do and call themselves pro thats there business. All I say is GirlZ get out there and show these boyZ what were made of! :twofinger As for stoppies I'm addicted also! My fav stunt.....go throu a lot of tires that way... :LOL

[url]www.insanestunterz.com[/url]

[COLOR=Magenta]Wendy[/COLOR]

valium 05-09-2004 03:04 PM

I've tried wheelings and stoppies with a friend and since the first time I'm an addic.....I think it's usual girls who trie with their owns bikes to stunt...

Mi Xtremes Joy 05-31-2004 11:34 PM

i liked when i did stunts with my man, but then he started teaching me stoppies, and im hooked....want to learn everything on my own, but have to get another bike so i can practice again....

but loved both ways, and yes both ways are hard...

qtrac69er 06-01-2004 03:17 PM

Yea its cool I love the rush, 2ups is cool but then I started riding by my self an I was addicted now I just have to get a new bike so I can ride again an practice. But I think it is so great that more an more girls get into this sport just comes to show that girl can do what guys can do.

crisg555 06-07-2004 04:57 PM

wut up chica's... :hello

gsxrjen 07-15-2004 05:22 PM

Hey Girls,
It's not that scary to stunt on your own, just be careful. Don't try anything on the freeway . . . it's just stupid. I've been riding about a year, and started stunting 4 or 5 months ago. My group that I ride with recently trucked our bikes to Vegas. I have pics of me doing a christ down the las vegas strip. Afterwards we were shooting video on the freeway, I decided I would have some fun to. . . bad idea. I started just cruising in a tank stand for a few miles. Then I decided to do a high chair (first time attempting this stunt)yea how fun, my friend and I side by side doing highchairs; only problem my mirrors were too tight, I couldn't get my left leg down. I hit my friend and flew off my bike in a superman. My friend said I crashed at 80 or 90 mph. By the grace of God, I walked away with a broken wrist, and a little road rash on my back and ass. That was memorial day weekend, I just rode my poor gsxr a few days ago for the first time, we put her back together. It felt so good to ride but I defintly scared a new respect into myself. I'll be back to riding in another few weeks. Moral of the story girls. . . baby steps, trust your gut feeling no matter what all the guys tell you to try.
Ride everyday to the fullest, Ride everyday as if it's your last - Carpe Diem Xteme Stunt Riders

ryans_#1_fan 07-26-2004 05:46 AM

i dont stunt yet! but i plan on making my way 2 doing it?! it seems really fun by how u guys explain it! ive watched videos and looked at picsof cvboyz and they r really good! i give them all 2 thumbs up! if u can tell by my sn im ryans fan and hes my friends o ya thats probably y im his fan! but ya id really luv 2 start stunting! i think the first person id ever ride with is Ryan T. i feel real comfortable with him! i guess thats a good thing 2 feel comfortable with the person u ride with! i wood love 2 have sum excitement in my life! and i love risks so i think this is wut i wanna do! well keep up with ur stunts and good luck 2 ya'll! :fiddy

hondagirl929 07-29-2004 09:20 AM

jen, sorry to hear about your accident. glad you came out of ok. i bet your friend was freakin. i saw one of my boyz crash in ohio at stunt fest. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN is all i have to say. for a week after that's all i saw when i closed my eyes. he came out of it with both arms and wrists broken. but he too is ok.

i do 2 up right now. sold my bike two years ago, and still have not gotten one, but it's cool. i like to double up and do stunts with my man. and i do get to ride the 929 on my own. it is true about you have to trust the man you're ridin with. i personally like doin 2 up wheelies, goin through gears. AWESOME!!!
the 929 is mine next season, can't wait. i'll start doin some shit on my own, i hope anyway. can't wait :YEAH

~*Quadbabe*~ 08-06-2004 02:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey it's me I know I don't have a pic of me riding the quad but here's a pic of me