Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Tattoos & Piercings (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings)
-   -   Tongue piercing on a guy.. HOT or NOT? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings/158483-tongue-piercing-guy-hot.html)

KeepHopeAlive 05-09-2006 01:37 PM

Tongue piercing on a guy.. HOT or NOT?

Question goes out mostly to the girls, but hell, its 85% guys here anyways so... anything goes lol.

Tongue piercing good on a guy? [SIZE=6]Hot[/SIZE] or [SIZE=6]Not[/SIZE] .
Too sluttly ish or not? lol

I Just got my eyebrow pierced, adds a nice touch, thinking of getting my tongue pierced today lol

Also, whoever already has it, comments about it? Upkeep? I know the first week sucks, but how bad is it lol

Thanks in advaced :YEAH

oscar 05-09-2006 02:12 PM

Re: Tongue piercing on a guy.. HOT or NOT?

hahahahahahah you voted for yourself:nono :nono

50Outlaw 05-09-2006 03:47 PM

haha.. its fuuny that both votes are guys... you fags

Pimpus Maximus 05-09-2006 03:47 PM

I voted hot, though I would of rather said 'its cool.'

I'll probably get mine done. Although some girls said they can't tell. I just think tongue would be cool cause its easily hidden and I dont think it would hurt to much. Plus, my girlfriend said she probably wouldn't mind either.....

-Max.

TongWoo 05-09-2006 03:52 PM

Should I quote Chris Rock?

50Outlaw 05-09-2006 03:53 PM

[QUOTE=TongWoo]Should I quote Chris Rock?[/QUOTE]

why yes, i think you should:LOL

TongWoo 05-09-2006 10:52 PM

[QUOTE=Ninja636]why yes, i think you should:LOL[/QUOTE]
Well, Chris Rock, not me... Said, "If a girl has a tongue ring, She'll suk your dikk, If a guy has a tongue ring, He'll suk your dikk....":shruggs

50Outlaw 05-09-2006 11:43 PM

[QUOTE=TongWoo]Well, Chris Rock, not me... Said, "If a girl has a tongue ring, She'll suk your dikk, If a guy has a tongue ring, He'll suk your dikk....":shruggs[/QUOTE]

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Pimpus Maximus 05-10-2006 12:23 AM

[QUOTE=TongWoo]Well, Chris Rock, not me... Said, "If a girl has a tongue ring, She'll suk your dikk, If a guy has a tongue ring, He'll suk your dikk....":shruggs[/QUOTE]

my motto is if I have a tongue ring, SHE will **** my dikk.

:shruggs :cheers

-Max.

Garethzx6r 05-10-2006 01:01 AM

I have mine done. It doesnt hurt the cleaning part is the worst of it. Just use mouthwash after you eat anything and **** on ice after you get it done so itll keep the swelling down. also dont drink beer until it healed or you could get a yeast infection. hmm..

FoxGirl 05-10-2006 01:02 AM

I think it depends on the guys style and personality, it just doesnt fit some guys and that goes for girls too it all depends on style and all that. But in general if the guy can pull that look off its deff hott!!!!

TheRomanSF415x 05-10-2006 01:29 AM

[QUOTE=n00bkid001]my motto is if I have a tongue ring, SHE will **** my dikk.

:shruggs :cheers

-Max.[/QUOTE]

after you service her crusty taco. lmao hahahha

oh and getting ur tongue pierced hurts a lot i dont know who told u it doesnt. plus if it somehow gets infected big OUCH

deathwishriders 05-10-2006 07:26 AM

do it
you wont regret it
niether will she

but trust this
make em pierce it way back on the rear of the tounge
or else it looks like shit:2cents

750 stunna 05-10-2006 11:23 AM

:doh :doh :HaHaSukka :HaHaSukka

FoxGirl 05-10-2006 01:20 PM

[QUOTE=deathwishriders]do it
you wont regret it
niether will she

but trust this
make em pierce it way back on the rear of the tounge
or else it looks like shit:2cents[/QUOTE]

Yeah you get it pierced towards the front it looks gay.

hahaha lol it only works if the guy knows what he is doin :LOL

FoxGirl 05-10-2006 01:21 PM

[QUOTE=TheRomanSF415x]after you service her crusty taco. lmao hahahha

oh and getting ur tongue pierced hurts a lot i dont know who told u it doesnt. plus if it somehow gets infected big OUCH[/QUOTE]

yes out of all of my peircings everyone says the tongue hurts the least thats bs bc i think that one hurt the most!! Yes they do get infected alot and they swell, and your not able to eat for a few day. It gets infected bc people dont take care of them properly you basically got to carry a bottle of listerine with you at all time and you constantly cleanin with it.

Cathi 05-10-2006 02:06 PM

and not only what ^^^^^she^^^^ said but you will have a pretty hefty dental bill as well.. a couple of my friends have chipped a tooth or two...

i have 10 peircings total on my ears... one in my naval... that's enuff for me

:2cents metal chunks on a persons face is for mere entertainment .. LOL that's the first thing i will study instead of their eyes to read their personality <---terrible i know :shruggs

Pimpus Maximus 05-10-2006 06:19 PM

[QUOTE=Cathi]and not only what ^^^^^she^^^^ said but you will have a pretty hefty dental bill as well.. a couple of my friends have chipped a tooth or two...

i have 10 peircings total on my ears... one in my naval... that's enuff for me

:2cents metal chunks on a persons face is for mere entertainment .. LOL that's the first thing i will study instead of their eyes to read their personality <---terrible i know :shruggs[/QUOTE]

Well you must be drop dead fackin hot if people are introducing themselves to you with their tongue sticking out. I know some people who have them and I didnt know they had them till they told me.

Also, I figure if your chipping teeth with it, then you're probably gunna bite your tongue off one day since you cant talk or eat, lol.

-Max.

FoxGirl 05-10-2006 06:36 PM

[QUOTE=n00bkid001]Well you must be drop dead fackin hot if people are introducing themselves to you with their tongue sticking out. I know some people who have them and I didnt know they had them till they told me.

Also, I figure if your chipping teeth with it, then you're probably gunna bite your tongue off one day since you cant talk or eat, lol.

-Max.[/QUOTE]

It is possible to chip your teeth and I have done some piercing and i have seen it. After years of having it if you wear the metal balls the metal can eat away at the flesh in your mouth and go threw your chin. You should wear plastic when you have a tongue ring.

Cathi 05-10-2006 06:39 PM

ever bite your tongue??? it happens and it hurts too :doh

when you talk to people, you can almost always tell they have a tongue ring because you see something shiney in their mouth! hehehe